• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Fatal, ESAM, Zex, and Nick Riddle are the very definitions of greatness.

M@v

Subarashii!
mad underdogs at this tourney.

ESAM, chaz, and biglou to be specific. I was speechless when biglou 2-0d atomsk's DDD and MK with LUIGI!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I wish I could've gone :p MLG Columbus is during my graduation, so I'll probably make it to Raleigh.

MAD Props to ESAM & Big Lou. A luigi placing in the top 8 is an incredible feat. I can't wait to see what happens @ Columbus!!

CO18

Smash Hero
lol @ chaz pic, nick thinks zss vs mk is even or some ish now cuz he 2-0ed tyrant in a mm lol

And yea that looks like neo

and doom is an *** lmao

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I honestly don't know what to make of this.

Sky was being really friendly to me throughout this tournament, but, a long while ago, he mentioned that I was really rude to him at Genesis (I forget what I did, and my memory is abysmal, though I can't imagine what I could've done), so I figured he wouldn't like me. I thought he might be reverse-trolling me for some reason.

But, hey, if he's genuinely impressed, I can appreciate it. :)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I honestly don't know what to make of this.

Sky was being really friendly to me throughout this tournament, but, a long while ago, he mentioned that I was really rude to him at Genesis (I forget what I did, and my memory is abysmal, though I can't imagine what I could've done), so I figured he wouldn't like me. I thought he might be reverse-trolling me for some reason.

But, hey, if he's genuinely impressed, I can appreciate it. :)
Sky was legit overall, mad that I took him outta winners, then after he cooled down, he was nice XD Reflex always be puttin on a show when he plays

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sky was legit overall, mad that I took him outta winners, then after he cooled down, he was nice XD
FL was on that HARD TRASH TALK that match. I apologized later cuz I was saying some pretty rough stuff... Sky is mad cool and he could commentate on literally anything and have people rolling.

And I doubt ZSS vs MK is even but Nick is so far ahead in the matchup that I give up trying to learn it. :(.

I wish we could've seen more WC vs EC vs FL money matches/tourney.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
FL was on that HARD TRASH TALK that match. I apologized later cuz I was saying some pretty rough stuff... Sky is mad cool and he could commentate on literally anything and have people rolling.

And I doubt ZSS vs MK is even but Nick is so far ahead in the matchup that I give up trying to learn it. :(.

I wish we could've seen more WC vs EC vs FL money matches/tourney.
Apparently I'm one of the funniest smashers as well, me and sky should do comedy together XDDDDDDDD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Its good to see Brawl growing like Melee was. Hopefully it'll get on that level.

I jus wish that Sonic was repped better.

2 bad Trent was paired up w/ ADHD SO FREAKIN EARLY. :-/

:sonic:

FL rapped!!! I'm proud of ALL OF FL!!!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Its good to see Brawl growing like Melee was. Hopefully it'll get on that level.

I jus wish that Sonic was repped better.

2 bad Trent was paired up w/ ADHD SO FREAKIN EARLY. :-/

:sonic:

FL rapped!!! I'm proud of ALL OF FL!!!
Thats why I don't use Sonic in tourney i get wrecked. I wanted to money match Trent in Sonic ditto but never happened, and LMAO me and trent had same hat and stuff and was wearing like matching Sonic shirts and stuff XDDDDD

People thought he was me XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thats why I don't use Sonic in tourney i get wrecked. I wanted to money match Trent in Sonic ditto but never happened, and LMAO me and trent had same hat and stuff and was wearing like matching Sonic shirts and stuff XDDDDD

People thought he was me XD
LMFAO!!!

Just get florida to travel more? :D
Ummm.... We have lots of Women, Parties and Great weather. We don't wanna leave here :chuckle:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Whaaaaa?! Get outta here M@V lol XD
He's talking about Sky's commentary. He says stuff like "terrrrrrrrrible read" or "amaaaaaazing down smash".

Your not getting the joke.
Ironically, you used the wrong "your/you're". It tends to happen quite frequently that people spell things wrong when talking about the unintelligence of others.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
He's talking about Sky's commentary. He says stuff like "terrrrrrrrrible read" or "amaaaaaazing down smash".

Ironically, you used the wrong "your/you're". It tends to happen quite frequently that people spell things wrong when talking about the unintelligence of others.
Ok so half my fault half his fault XD

M@v

Subarashii!

I'm terribly sorry I'm tired from smashing at an awesome tourney for the past 3 days straight =D.

Grammar error was worth it.

Top Bottom