• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG National Championship Results (Full Results!)

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1st | PC Chris
2nd | KoreanDJ
3rd | Ken
4th | Mew2King

Singles bracket

Doubles:
1st | Ken & Isai
2nd | ChuDat & ManaCloud
3rd | Mew2King & King
4th | Husband & Wife

Doubles bracket

AlphaZealot's wrapups:
Singles
Doubles

Congrats to PC for making a triumphant return, and to KDJ for being scary good.
Also, nice to see Ken & Isai back on true doubles-dominating form, and Isai especially for unleashing some special Isai-brand awesomeness on Chu!

Tink

Smash Hero
congrats to chu and mana as well as husband and wife for their good showings in teams. excellent jobs. also to PCs because hes tooooo good. and kdj for upseting his way to 2nd.

the title should be changed to "joel came through with his promise" :D.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Some awesome things this MLG. Grats to PC! Grats to Isai and Ken! And Manacloud goes nuts! Sick :o

Xelyst

-_-
Grtas to PC for the victory. I was hoping for a doubles upset but Ken/Isai got there 1st.

Zatren6

Smash Apprentice
Awesome results, I thought Azen would win....Grats to PC and Ken and Isai for taking home the titles.

wo0t!

Nite

Smash Champion
Ken didn't do bad. 3rd isn't bad as far as I am concerned. With Pc and KDJ above him, it's not.

GOOO PC!! Also gj to KDJ and Ken. Good job to Ken and Isai for pulling through in doubles.

*edit*
^ That's crazy. 2 different people post with the same avatar and they both have Zero banners. lol.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
Ken won 12,000 dollars this weekend

$5000 teams
$4000 season points winner
$3000 third place in singles

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah, Ken was the most successful in Vegas if you count Singles and Teams. How is that horrible? When it comes down to it, he is still the best performing Smasher overall for the 2006 season, even if he didn't always take 1st.

Congratulations to everyone who was able to compete. Love you Ken, Mana, Chu, PC, KDJ, King, HugS, M2K, Isai!!!

LOVELOVELOVE<3!<3<3!!!11!!<121

Nite

Smash Champion
That's true. Just because he didn't take first for the last 3 events, doesn't mean that he isn't the best. He placed better than everybody else overall for Singles and Doubles. I wouldn't consider that placing "Bad."

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Who cares? Ken is a beast. KDJ is a beast. PC Chris is a beast. Everyone one on the top 25 is a beast.

Good stuff to everyone especially Chris and Jason. Way to rep the north east tristate area

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm sad to see my smash hero Chu taking two straight losses to get 8th place. I was rooting for him to win the whole thing, too. But that's what happens when you're playing the best; it was pretty evident going into this event that each player was capable of going home the winner. KDJ for 2nd place was a shocker to me, but a very fine job. All I can say to the pros up there is good stuff. You guys deserve to be in the fight for national champion :p

TomH

Smash Journeyman
yeah, that sucks for Chu.

And by the way, why the hell is Chu playing on West Coast in the All star tourney? He lives in falls church VA >.>

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'm sad to see my smash hero Chu taking two straight losses to get 8th place. I was rooting for him to win the whole thing, too. But that's what happens when you're playing the best; it was pretty evident going into this event that each player was capable of going home the winner. KDJ for 2nd place was a shocker to me, but a very fine job. All I can say to the pros up there is good stuff. You guys deserve to be in the fight for national champion :p
I think wobbles should know that every person at Nationals was calling the infinite "Wobbling" and the West coast would yell "WOBBLES" everytime chu got it. The East coast would yell it everytime Nana died and chu could no longer wobble.

Ur awesome.

D1

Banned via Administration
^^^

Stalker! :laugh:

Anyway all jokes aside propz to all Ken, Chu, Isai, KDJ, PC, HugS, Azen, and Mew2King for gettin to Nationals in the first place. Uber propz to my ***** PC for takin the crown for EC, also to KDJ for being labeled what MLG calls "The supposed Ken counter", and lastly mega propz for Mana for doin his thing in teams I heard him and Chu took 2nd place over some Hard Rock teams! Good sheezy to all and have a good night. Oh yeah and lastly congrats to Ken and Isai for takin their crown again for teams.

I missed watchin the vids : ( so I gotta catch the action on the rebroadcast : (.

marthsword

Smash Ace
I love PC congrats on winning. Korean DJ did great, better than I expected. Ken didn't win, but still did well. I'm surprised that Korean DJ placed better than M2K. Congrats to everyone. I really thought Azen would do better. I really wish I could have been there...:(

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
KDJ went Fox the whole PC set.

The supposed Ken counter is my term, I think I said he was 8-3, thats actually a typo, it is really 9-3 (3-1 in Orlando, 6-2 in Vegas).

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I think wobbles should know that every person at Nationals was calling the infinite "Wobbling" and the West coast would yell "WOBBLES" everytime chu got it. The East coast would yell it everytime Nana died and chu could no longer wobble.

Ur awesome.
Thats what people yell in the midwest too. It's pretty funny.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to the winners I'm new in this thread. I'm From P.R. watched many good matches between the top of US very good stuff, if you have a link to the vid of the tourney please post them.

I still would love to take the tops of PR to one of your tourneys I think we have a pretty good chance to represent the 51 state ( judging from the vids we all have watched of the crews of the US. )

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
In all honesty though, it should be called "souping" since I learned how to do it from my friend. Souping and wobbling huh.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
In all honesty though, it should be called "souping" since I learned how to do it from my friend. Souping and wobbling huh.
While I don't know what people shout outside of the west coast, we just shout "Wobbles" and don't actually say "Wobbling." Or we call it "The Wobbles." Then we say "You got Wobbled."

Too bad for Soup, I guess, but it's not really about who does it first but moreso who gets wide recognition first. Look at Doom and Wolfenstein, or Oreos and Hydrox. If Soup wanted everyone to be "Souped" then maybe he should have travelled to a big NorCal tourney, gotten a vid on Youtube, and had some guy start a discussion in the MD about it (and him).

Of course, maybe he doesn't want that. Anyway, too late now.

Top Bottom