• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Lets just get a florida hotel room and split it equally with whoever is coming wouldn't be that much and we could practice some

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
All I need is housing until Friday.

:l

I can probably get a taxi to and from the venue back to the greyhound station.

Then I can dine off of Hot-Pockets and Dr.Pepper!

GO ME!

CO18

Smash Hero
I owuldn't mind splitting a room with anyone if anyone wants to split
Tru, thats what I'd prefer. If we can get a decent amount of people to split want to? I can prob get like hrnut then maybe some others or w/e

BigLøu

Smash Lord
^^yea I'm totally down for that, just let me know and keep me updated so I can know how much money to bring extra.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****** Room gonna be the bess.

Hoes.
Brawl.
Alcohol
Adderall (4me)

CO18

Smash Hero
MM with who I dont want to get used to having perfect cging conditions then have to remember the gayness on mlg tvs . Dont worry well meet in bracket :)

We can do My falco vs your DDD, my marth vs ur ness, my mk vs ur link or something of the sort if u want

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ally trying to learn CO18 before tourny.

YO CO AIM ME WITH SOME DDD TIPS ON HOW TO **** ALLY SINCE YOU DO IT SO WELL (KeeKeeKee)

And hoes is not unlikely in Ohio you ****.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
MM with who I dont want to get used to having perfect cging conditions then have to remember the gayness on mlg tvs . Dont worry well meet in bracket :)

We can do My falco vs your DDD, my marth vs ur ness, my mk vs ur link or something of the sort if u want
lets do D3 vs your snake again lool it was funny to me

hunger!

Smash Champion

wait mlg tv's are laggy?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
From what I have heard the TV's have about a 2 frame lag. It is minor and something that isn't impossible to adjust to, because really there isn't an easy solution available right now. I can't see MLG switching over to CRT's for their events considering the difference in size and weight, it's just not logical.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
The 2nd Pro Circuit Event in Columbus, June 4-6, will open registration at 7 PM EST on Wednesday, May 5th. If you plan on competing, please make sure you purchase your pass as soon as possible.

In addition, the players that are top 16 in cumulative rank points after Columbus will earn a 200$ stipend check for the next Pro Circuit stop in Raleigh.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I won't be broke son, I still got 700 coming my way.

So it would be

CO18
HRNut
Biglou
ESAM
Nick RIddle
Whoever was talking like last page?

So Fatal

Smash Master
I'm First to register!

Current Rank Points
PLAYER NAME Pro Circuit Combine Online Expired
FatalMatt 400.0 0 0 0
Currently, your team is seeded #1. Seeds will be finalized at 5PM ET on the final day of Registration.

1st seed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom