• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2007 Smash Series: Long Island, NY May 5-6th (Check MLGpro for event recaps)

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
bum is awsome isnt that enough.....top 16 are as far as I know

me
pc
bum
m2k
korean dj
killafox
acemarth
djnintendo
warriornight
plank
chu
chillin
husband
isai
alejandro p
hayato

^im def not missing anyone anymore

But yea bums fu*kin amazing.

LIKE I MEAN WOW IF U ONLY KNEW!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I hope to see some Bum videos! :chuckle:

Edit: So that top 16 list, they all made it to the next bracket or what? Will those 16 be in a bracket to determine the singles winner?

I'm a noob, I know -.-

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
bum is awsome isnt that enough.....top 16 are as far as I know

me
pc
bum
m2k
korean dj
killafox
acemarth
djnintendo
warriornight
plank
chu
chillin
husband
isai
alejandro p
Wait is that the top 16 for tommorow?
Oh yeah it is i think whhatever good **** top 16!

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
bums ***** amazing and of course copycat bum vs isai was the best match ever, my match vs pc was spent watching that match lol. Gotta luv the time limit LOL. I LUV U PC! good matches.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Wife/Husband vs Bum/Dave doubles pools 2nd match. Bum at 140ish dave at 20 wife at 110, wife kills bum, wife vs dave, wife at 180 dave at 30 wife pulls death turnip on pokemon hits dave twice and kills him to make it 1-1. CRAZY MATCH!!!!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Wife/Husband vs Bum/Dave doubles pools 2nd match. Bum at 140ish dave at 20 wife at 110, wife kills bum, wife vs dave, wife at 180 dave at 30 wife pulls death turnip on pokemon hits dave twice and kills him to make it 1-1. CRAZY MATCH!!!!
Oh, I hope that was recorded...

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Husband/Wife won the series against Bum/Dave, then went on to beat PC/Kip, Cactuar/DJ, and then lost to someone... either M2K/Isai or Chu/Chillin. They finished 3rd. I'd imagine Chu/Chillin are playing M2K/Isai in the finals now...

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
They can only be topped by the ungodly Isai/Isai team...some one should start working on that...

Anyways, singles update?

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Random singles results: M2K beat PC 3-0, then DJ beat M2K 3-0. Chillin beat Isai. Chu beat Chillin. Not sure who knocked Chu to losers...

KDJ won the winner's final. He's waiting for whomever comes out of losers right now.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Also, I'm told Chu/Chillin were playing M2K/Isai in the Teams Final (best of 11), and Chu/Chillin were up 5 games to 4. On the 10th game, Isai is dead and Chu starts wobbling M2K up to like 150% or higher while Chillin is shooting lasers at M2K. They're kind of taunting, I guess. And then M2K breaks out of it somehow, kills Chu, kills Chillin, wins that game. And then M2K/Isai ended up winning the set, and won Teams.

Edit -- Husband and Wife were giving me my results, but they're heading back now. So I'm out of updates guys... sorry.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure. Wife said a bunch of their earlier teams matches were recorded, so I'd assume the finals would be. Not sure who was recording though considering Bach isn't doing it anymore. Hopefully we won't have to pay for VoD. =P

Top Bottom