• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mk's Worst Stages?

oOTjayOo

Smash Apprentice
I was trying to figure out this to watch myself. Imo MK's worst stages are Norfair/Frigate. Is their anymore?

TheMike

Smash Lord
Click here and have this and other doubts solved.

But lol, Frigate isn't bad for MK at all. There's a part there without ledge, and MK gimp like hell, you know. On Frigate you just die earlier, but you can also kill earlier. And Norfair helps a lot MK's stalling game. I know that this is banned, but lol, MK can do **** there with his aerials going through the platforms. Some characters with bad recoveries just try to CP MK there because there are many ledges and the lava can help with their recovery, but not a bad stage for him. Actually, he really has no bad stages, but well, I don't like to fight on Green Greens very much.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I would say Final Destination. He still does well just about anywhere tho.

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
Final Destination, Halberd, and Jungle Japes.

However, in certain matchups, these stages can actually be good to CP, such as Final Destination against Wario, Jungle Japes for timing out, and maybe Halberd against Kirby? Not really sure about Halberd..

smasher01

Smash Ace
His worst stage is the stage they cp
really it depends on the match up mk has no bad stages right off the back like Ike on japes and stuff like that
thats one reason why noobs want him out of competitive play lol.

Master Raven

Smash Master
His worst stage is relative to his matchup.

If it's someone like Falco then FD is obviously his "worst", or if it's Snake then it's Halberd and etc.

Also, do not forget to include the operators bad stages. One can CP RC and know how to use the stage better than the MK user might.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Worst - Halberd
2nd Worst - FD
3rd Worst - PS1

If stages like Pictochat and Pirate ship are legal then those are pretty bad too. Japes doesnt sound too great either.

Lol @ Yoshis island and Frigate being bad.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I would say FD and PS1 are worse than Halberd. You can camp underneath the stage extremely effectively and get earlier Shuttle Loop kills off the top. Up tilt also becomes a pretty solid kill move on that stage.

Yoshi's Island isn't stellar for him, but it's not bad.

OverLade

Smash Hero
True true, I didnt consider that. To be honest I've actually only done it once (and very recently against olimar) and didnt realize how good it was. In general though it doesnt work well against Snake, the only other character I would play there.

Top Bottom