• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

NNID
Budget_Player
it is something along the lines of "sriracha"
it has a profile shot of a chicken on it facing left. the chicken is printed on the bottle with white.
it has a lot of what looks like chinese but also some english
you can buy it at your local grocery store. im confident that gerbes, hyvee, and walmart carries this sauce.

i know this because the bottle is on my desk in front of my monitor RIGHT NOW lol
Sriracha ftw. Love the stuff.

Jem.

Smash Master
Can anyone tell me why the whole time on Smashboards, name searching myself never works? I type Jem in the search, Search entire posts, but nothing comes up. I'm confused. It'd be cooler than having to look at my old posts, and seeing if anyone specifically called out for me or something, ya know? Google Chrome and Firefox do the same thing.

The following errors occurred with your search:

1. Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

V1CE

Smash Champion
So i was at G6 this weekend and i got 13th :( I had a Bye, then played Kismet and lost 0-2, then played splinter and won 2-0, then played Cory and won 2-0, then lost to DRN 0-2. :( i need to work on some things

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can anyone tell me why the whole time on Smashboards, name searching myself never works? I type Jem in the search, Search entire posts, but nothing comes up. I'm confused. It'd be cooler than having to look at my old posts, and seeing if anyone specifically called out for me or something, ya know? Google Chrome and Firefox do the same thing.

The following errors occurred with your search:

1. Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Your name is too short. Try "Jem's". Maybe that will work.

Hi Metaknights. I keep forgetting to post here.

Staco

Smash Champion
Tell me a Marth player that beats TOP level Diddy players in the U.S. :)
Mikehaze does pretty good I think.
But yeah, there arent much top level marth players in the US, so why do you wonder about nobody beating the Diddys? :p
BTW, picking MK is pretty stupid, since its one of MKs hardest MUs and most top Diddys are pretty good at the MU.
You are better off starting Snake or some good char vs. Diddy, instead of picking up MK.

got a new kaffei ava :awesome:

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
I've been using MK since late 08 lol

I just haven't used him much in tourney until recently, it's like I somewhat know the mu with both Marth and MK but with Marth the matches are really long and drawn out, it's very difficult to mount any kind of offense so I usually just find myself walking around and powershielding the nanners waiting for an opening to arise

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ha. That comic made me LOL. Only the american voice actor is bleehhh, that Japanese one though. ;P

The only time I've seen a Marth beat a Diddy was when my pal Beegs, a marth player who wasn't really always at tournaments, went to a tourny where the best diddy in my region was, and he looked at him in the face and said "Marth beats Diddy".
The diddy player laughs and says he's never lost to a Marth, then the Marth main beats him. It was gold. <3 <3 It was ****ing awesome, that look of salt was TOO good. I think it can be done. ^_^

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol mikehaze doesn't give a shut about brawl which explains why he goes to tournaments having smoked herbs earlier

Yet still places high
A ruined potential I tell you
Lmao that shows how much you know

First of all, playing after smoking (if you can control it) actually helps you play better

and second, he's stopped smoking lol

Top Bottom