• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
David with that commitment. xD

You know Kryz, thats really wierd. :p
I don't really like peach all that much, but I have a Peach costume, and I enjoy the random things she pulls. lmao

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I like the quick topic changes in here. So messed XD!

Kassy, if you want you can play MK against me anytime you'd like I might even host mk legal tourneys just for ****s and giggles but mainly because I wanna keep his mains warmed up and I want to keep myself warmed up on the mu in case someday I go to beautiful japan and some guy like Rain who's got practice against wario finally !@#$s me up.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Keep up the faith. There is still hope, my brothers. You must believe.

And name the baby after me.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
i'm the father
We need to do a paternity test.

LMAO

If you want Kryz, but if he gets banned, I have no reason to really play anymore, because I put so much time in him already. Idk. Everyone else would be sooo far ahead of me too if I switched. :/

I guess if I do quit him, I can at least say I was the best girl mk or something, which isn't saying much because not many girls play him. lmao I'm the smartest person on the short bus! WOOOO

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Kass we should play some too of course, I lost a couple friendlies with you and I was going my best too. Perhaps you're style metaknight throws my style pit off because most MKs are so calculated its readable while yours is pretty random and works in your favor.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If you want Kryz, but if he gets banned, I have no reason to really play anymore, because I put so much time in him already. Idk. Everyone else would be sooo far ahead of me too if I switched. :/
Pretty much what I said on the Unity thread.

I guess if I do quit him, I can at least say I was the best girl mk or something, which isn't saying much because not many girls play him. lmao I'm the smartest person on the short bus! WOOOO
I have a friend, Chai, I told her some stuff about how to MK.
She's a pretty decent player (she beats me often).

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The winner gets a dinner from me (I'm studying for Chef, if that means something).

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
METAKNIGHT!!!!

Our remaining time together metaknight grows short so I.....

let big boss speak for me

I will miss you

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Hello I main MK and am new to smashboards, soren aka Blacknight 99923 told me to come here for tips :I

Can anyone help me? I can't seem to beat ivysaur no matter what I do ;~;

He always times me out I;

Sync.

Smash Champion
ag;kjgha;rsegbhsd;lkhgsle.tkhns;lnhsjl/bsaehgaeknha;bnrao;gnab.qagbse .aba; ig';q3iyt a;ytgwau h;53q9b yhq3wlrbiv nqvitgh ;oig halt g;ori htg;oiahng;oaegsa.fl45rdmd fsd 56tufjm,

physics

Kaffei

Smash Hero
How you MKs feeling about the MK ban :awesome:?
I'm disappointed, yet satisfied.
Disappointed, because MK is my favorite character to play. Satisfied, because I believe the community will grow.

I'm gonna main Wario now. ;)

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^I feel kinda similar, but I'm also disappointed because the only matchup I really like when I'm not playing MK is playing against MK lol

I'm gonna main Donkey Kong, with ICs for D3 I think.

Top Bottom