• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK vs Itachi, Clash of Brokenness, Vayseth's Revenge! Brawl AND Melee! (3/28/09)

Scythe

Smash Master
I'll do low tiers if it's 5 dollar entry otherwise i'm going to run out of money by just entering too much lol.

folk!

Smash Apprentice
im down with low tiers, although im not certain we is low tier. lol (in everyones eyes). but im down!!!!!

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I got a few people from the Chicago Biweekly yesterday to agree to show up for TvC. If they do show up I will still run TvC. Otherwise, this might be the last time I run TvC, just cause it gets low turn outs and we can replace it with other games.

Also to note, for those showing up Friday night for the Lock in we are going to have a couple tournaments there.

Friday Night at 8PM we are doing Soul Calibur 4 for $2.

Friday Night at roughly around 9 o 10PM we are doing Super Smash Brothers 64 for $2.

For anyone wanting to enter those tournaments try to show up on time so we can run them. Otherwise, I will see you all Saturday for the Tournament. ^_^

If time allows us and we have set ups I have no problem running a Low tier tournament for Brawl, but it would have to be near the end of the day when more tournaments are done and we have free time. so hopefully around 8PM we will know if we have the time to do it.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Well, given that there may be a good amount of people that show up to the lock in that are Brawlers, we could potentially run low tiers/crews/$1 randoms or some other fun type of side tourney that is Brawl-related.

Assuming many Brawlers are gonna go to the lock-in, of course. I'm personally not sure what MI will be doing, though.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Question: Isnt the venue fee waived or something if you were first in your pool last time or something like that?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That is true Panda, I will decide to run other tournaments at the Lock in depending on the people there. ^_^

Kirbycpok - The People that get the venue fee waived are the Tournament Winner's of the previous month. So the Brawl Singles, Doubles, SF4, All Naruto, TvC, and HD Remix Winners get the Venue fee for this month.

judge!

Smash Ace
i agree low tier DOUBLES would be insanly fun.

but this is what low tier really is

mario
ness
lucas
jiggs
gannon
link
PT
falcon
yoshi
samus
sonic ( a bit iffy on him to be honest)

ike
fox( how the hell can anyone even think this)
shiek
zelda
zss
ARE NOT LOW TIER.

judge!

Smash Ace
with like a 5 doller price from each player. i can almost gurantee almost everyone would enter since noone sept sago is like uber godly with there low tier ( dont be offended if idk who else is good with a low tier char =P )

Scythe

Smash Master
Webster won't be there?!
WTF IS THIS ****

Also this should be stickied these tourneys get the biggest turnouts in the midwest. Even bigger that most circuit events.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Zicore: I'll be there. But you won't see me. :psycho:

OKAY SO IS ALL OF MICHIGAN ACCOUNTED FOR? LIKE IS HOUSING NOW TAKEN CARE OF.

ARE THERE ANY MORE PEOPLE IN THE CHICAGO AREA WILLING TO HOUSE OUT OF TOWNERS?

post! post! post! people

AND GET ****ING HYPE!!!

less than 5 days away.

DON'T FORGET DEM SET UPS PLEASE!!!

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
My last post kinda went unnoticed.
I live pretty close to the venue so i figure i should offer.
Who needs housing? are you 21? Do you need a couch/carpet or are you bringing sleeping bags?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm housing Vayseth's car already, so the other car is the only one that needs that housing. Or is there another car i don't know about?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
If anyone can house us that Lives in the Chicago area please get in contact with Me or samuraiPanda please

Top Bottom