• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:mk:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 6 "Tourney's Happening Guys" New Location!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'll make sure I don't show up before 11. Since I live in Apex, that shouldn't be too much trouble. I'll bring my US and PAL cubes, so people can help train PP. I'll only have one TV, though.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
His Sheik will make them wish they mained Ganon, because at least then they'd have an excuse for why they're losing so badly.

I assume he was going to say something like that.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cause they're getting called out by the host of this tournament, that's why.

i don't really have a "or what" except for the reasonable possibility that i don't end up at this. after driving the 3 hours back home to wilmington, i don't wanna have to do another 3 hours of driving total the next morning alone just for this tournament. So if i can't get 2 or 3 5-10 dollar people in from wilmington...ya'll might have to see my sheik another time lol

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm so excited for this. My first time getting to play all the way through a tournament since early December.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think slasher isn't coming. something about females.

and taheem and tac are riding separately from me. which is why i need the other wilmington people to step up and act like they actually go to a tournament instead of circle jerking by the beach.

also, i'm greensboro, i just have the unfortunate timing to have to be in wilmington later today.

/mad

****ing gas prices making me all mad as ****. 375 A GODDAMN GALLON.

DJRome

Smash Hero
2 issues:

1. I assume since this will be generously held at someone else's house, there will be no door fee.

2. You should leave a note at the Brigaw area with the new venue address in case people show up there having not seen the new address.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Could anyone house me if I left, like, right now?

Just fixed my car but I have to be in Blacksburg on Monday so I'm sticking around. Is this worth the drive?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
People need to post up about housing seriouslyyyy

speaking of, I'm staying with karn tonight and leaving right now.

Good luck tomorrow boys

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
Peepee if I bring a tape for my VCR would you upload the matches from it? I don't have anything to upload with, also it would be nice to have more nc footage

Or robo if you have something to upload with

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, sorry. I'll see you all at the next tournament.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I've decided not to be such a cheap *** and come.

Raleigh players, ill be looking for mms. I guess we will see what my sheik really looks like. Day four here we come.

BEHR

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
does wilmington not play smash? Im disappointed...
Wilmington sucks. It's just me and Taheem, tbh. Slasher just kinda meh's around and beats the beach scene for comfort.

****ing what the **** was this tournament.

i'm so damn confused.

glad to be in my bed starting spring break though.
Hell of a smashfest, I guess you could call it. looool.

NICE FINALLY MEETING YOU, REDD!!!!
Wish I coulda met you, Redd. ): :sad:

Also kinda mad I didn't get to play anybody in Melee due to setups and tourney shiz. ): I learned a lot from watching though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Definitely one of the most interesting tourneys I've been to in a while. The difference was refreshing. Ahhhhh smash bros......

Shoutouts for da thread/later!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Wait, why was it interesting? I thought you guys had to play outside in a garage. That sounds cold, not interesting.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
because being spoiled with perfect heating, outlandish amounts of space, projectors, and streams isn't necessarily what our community is about.

Top Bottom