• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:mk:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 6 "Tourney's Happening Guys" New Location!

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, this tournament reminded me a lot of older tournaments, when it was okay to play outside in a makeshift tent.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it really makes me wish i had joined earlier.

partly because ganon is OP in an outdoors environment.

and partly because there was a cool community feeling with the way we had to play and exist.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I'm glad I wasn't playing back then. You guys are cool and all, but I don't like being outside. I also don't like being cold.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts!

Lenny- saved us! <3 thanks man

Stongers- Still ran stuff and is a bro. I'm really liking your improvement man. We will play next tourney I'm at because I'm sure you'll be doing even better by then. Thanks for shotgunning priy well btw even if you were gonna play SC2 and make me bored as booty =(

KP- Good to have you out here again man. GGs in teams.

Redd- I really hope you're around here more often man. I'd like to learn that Marth/Sheik matchup better. =p GGs bro.

Koozy- KOOOOOZ

hope your break is good man haha

also hmu whenever, however

Craig- GJ man and also double falcon is RAAAAAAPEEEE omfg seriously

Dwanny- GJ in teams guy I'm super surprised

Nima- KIIIING

Brawl: I'll see you after a while.

KSK, Breezy- Sooo good to see mah boys again hahaha. Team PUUUUUUUSS

Karn- It was nice staying with you and Jenny once more. You and your roommates+friends+movies are so good haha.

THO- You're insane LMAO. Who would think I'd try to camp you on YI? ;)

Snap- Nice jacket/shirt lol. Also chillin wuz fun.

GofG- Good stuffz...shame we didn't get to MM.

Lucas- SEE ME OBV

Robert- ;)

Jflo- MORE GAMES <3 You're a really cool guy

Cam- nice

Dop- Always good seein you man.

Chris- GGs in tourney bro =)

Twitch- Play me with Fox

Lenny's sis- bluh

7pm cold- bluhhhhh

police- LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
PP, did you record any matches?

Also, why were the police there? It seems like I missed a lot by not coming.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
nope

and a sheriff came by at first because we were all parked along the road beside lenny's house. firehazard cuz the other side was filled with...other people? we had to go to the parking lot we weren't supposed to go into lol.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I've been sick as hell and just moving in, just got cable/internet installed today... I can count the last times I've smashed, counting last NCSU, on one hand... and was drunk as hell for 4 out of 5 of them. So I hope i'm excluded from the wilmy hate... I am actually looking forward to actually getting to play people on a regular basis and not just my bro every 4-5 months when we are wasted. Need to beat 1 player mode to unlock chars though, for some reason my mem card is swiped(shows how much I've been playing melee the past year).

anyway... tyler, chris, taheem, get up with me. Hopefully I won't be contagious by the time y'all do.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well tyler and taheem are back in raleigh, but i'm still here all week.

the wilmy hate from me was just to see if i could troll any of them into coming with me moreso for the sake of gas money than anything else. i don't really mind the casual aspect of things that most of wilmington puts forward, but the way they've been sorta claiming their competitiveness, for them to shy away when a close tournament actually pops up seemed weak.

spoon is also exempt. he tried to go, but it was late, and i honestly didn't feel like i would be good company.

just let me know when you feel better jesse, and consider me there. honestly, i have an extra memory card, and i'll look at them both to see if anything of value to me is on them and if one of them doesn't, you can have it if you want.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
come on over tomorrow, if you want.. I've been zicamming it, that **** works miracles(oral zinc spray, cuts cold/virus time in half). I have hand sanitizer for ya. also, my bro's mem card is around here somewhere, I just remembered so, there's always that.

you wouldn't need to give one to me anyway prob, but thanks. I assume there's a way you can just copy the melee data from one to another.... although I've never done it.

so yeah, let me know about tomorrow. Speaking of party boy marty the lyrical master.. i'll let him know too, he's been wanting to come play.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
There's the copy command on the memory card screen. Also, if you have one memory card in on the character select screen, and then switch cards, it gives you the option of copying all the data over. I know because one time I accidentally erased everything that way.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the only thing that was saved was pools and melee doubles, the bracket isn't filled out at all and even the brawl entrants werent saved...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I beat Jflo, then Chris, then Redd twice.

GofG lost to KP who lost to Chris.

Redd beat Twitch in Winners Semis and Losers Finals.

Robert Pan and Jflo played in losers and Jflo won.

That's about all I remember.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
karn took a win over david, but then lost to me. i'm not sure what happened between dark hart and silence vector though. what i do know is that karn had to beat gofg to get to me.

i'm pretty sure that jflo beat kp, and then lost to twitch, which set up my set vs twitch. but i still don't know who played kp before he lost to jflo (deals with the dark hart silence vector set)

honestly, i think boney won, but i could easily be mistaken.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hm....I thought gofg beat karn. maybe that was just in pools though...

either way, that bracket is pretty close to accurate or fully accurate. nice.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I guess I can try to recreate the Brawl placements from memory. It would be a start. Correct any mistakes I make and fill in my blanks.

Singles

1. Kadaj
2. Stingers
3. Arch
4. GQ
5. Sushi
5. Stock
7. Waldorf
7. 313
9. Uncle
9. Ankh
9. Leo
9. Seth
13. Lenny
13. Taheem
13. Helmet
17. Koozy
17. Dan

Doubles

1. Shady + Mekos
2. Stingers + Waldorf
3. Kadaj + Arch
4. GQ + Koozy
5. 313 + Yogi
5. ???
7. Uncle + KSK
7. Gryph + His Girlfriend
9. Dan + Ankh

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as soon as i got back from food, i know i had to play karn, and gofg was still there, so maybe that was pools. bracket looks right to me.

archer.

Smash Lord
Sushi went all Wolf.

Not sure who he beat first, then he beat Jaurice 2-1, lost to me 0-2 in winner's bracket. In loser's I don't know if he had to play anyone before he got to GQ, but regardless he got disqualified from that match because he had already left.

Top Bottom