• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:mk:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 6 "Tourney's Happening Guys" New Location!

archer.

Smash Lord
Hey Alex remember when you asked us what side events we should have and the 2 most requested things were SCV and crews? And then you post this with neither and instead have Marvel?

y

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers.... u cant keep mk legal and have all those stages lol. A huge reason hes broken is cause he can take advantage of gimmicky stages, to the point where match ups that are even with him, drop to like 7-3 :/

keep mk legal, but only have final d, battlefield and smashville legal.

im sure everyone would agree with that.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
stingers.... u cant keep mk legal and have all those stages lol. A huge reason hes broken is cause he can take advantage of gimmicky stages, to the point where match ups that are even with him, drop to like 7-3 :/

keep mk legal, but only have final d, battlefield and smashville legal.

im sure everyone would agree with that.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and cam it's 3rd strike time at this

stingers

Smash Obsessed
marvel is not a side event jd, it is a main event. that is why it is there. there were never any plans to drop it...

and kevin you're for sure coming to this right? I need a ride home >.>

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Twitch, let's form the non-FB crew and take out all these guys.

Also, what's squads, and what's draft? Is draft like Magic? Or is it like the breeze? Is squads like "I'm going to team with this guy and that guy"? Or is it that exercise that involves sitting down on the air, then getting up again?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
In that case, let's get a Kirby squad going, and take out every other squad! Who's with me?

Actually, that's a stupid idea. Chris, let's get one other Ganon and form an all-Ganon squad.

archer.

Smash Lord
It's on such short notice we're lucky to so much as have in state interest.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
:embarrass:lol yeah i'm gonna get my **** handed to me in 3rd strike... but i wanna learn, so that's a good thing right? :embarrass:

Top Bottom