• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK? bad matchup? THIS IS MADNESS (now with overswarm NAMING MK's weaknesses! LOL)

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
You guys realize ally is the best player in canada and probably in the top 3 snakes in the world, and SK92 is pretty much in the same status with falco. Clouderz is good but is not massively renowned except in the only community.

(overheard from a tourney the other day lol)
DieSuperFly said:
Meta Knight isn't the best character online

Nic64

Smash Lord
Meta Knight isn't the best character online
out of curiosity, what character mains actually admit to being better online? from what I see everyone claims it screws their character the worst

ADHD

Smash Hero
out of curiosity, what character mains actually admit to being better online? from what I see everyone claims it screws their character the worst
they're just jhonners, mk is really good online I don't see why it would make a difference. "oh dear my offline combos are ****ed up!" That's why you practice offline before you enter a tourney, wth you guys. If it's anyone that SUCKS in lag its the ice climbers.

Anyway we're discussing MK vs diddy in the diddy boards, please tell us your input! It's not a matchup thread. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201953

Btw clouderz is like 8 years old he doesn't count for anything logical in brawl. "He does stuff only legimiate online"

napZzz

Smash Hero
Meta can easily gimp snake with many, many, shuttle loops off stage. If snake tries to recover high, he can tornado him to the top of the screen and get an easy kill. Once snake is off stage you can pretty much expect death vs. a good meta knight.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Meta can easily gimp snake with many, many, shuttle loops off stage. If snake tries to recover high, he can tornado him to the top of the screen and get an easy kill. Once snake is off stage you can pretty much expect death vs. a good meta knight.
Actually, this will gradually push Snake higher and higher, and then he can easily drop through your tornado with an air dodge (same thing for the shuttle loop really). Besides, doing a tornado in that situation is a bad idea since it leaves you in an awful position, way too risky. What you want to do instead is to jump up at him and wait for the air dodge, then do a fast-fall up air (easiest with the c-stick) for the kill.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
To anyone interested, I have made a thread in Tactical Brawl discussion about improving and Meta Knight. It's in my signature, I urge everyone to look at it. It's a really good read I think.

CO18

Smash Hero
they're just jhonners, mk is really good online I don't see why it would make a difference. "oh dear my offline combos are ****ed up!" That's why you practice offline before you enter a tourney, wth you guys. If it's anyone that SUCKS in lag its the ice climbers.

Anyway we're discussing MK vs diddy in the diddy boards, please tell us your input! It's not a matchup thread. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201953

Btw clouderz is like 8 years old he doesn't count for anything logical in brawl. "He does stuff only legimiate online"
Clouderz DOES win alot of tourneys. Still doesn;t make him any less of a little *****

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
The lag in online is often exaggerated, with good connections close to each other (about 500km/300miles or less) it should be less than 50ms.

Top Bottom