• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mizuumi-con (Brawl, Melee, SF4, SC4) March 21st, San Antonio TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
phantomX got 4th and TakeUrLife(marth from beaumont) got 5th

9th was kalo
poptop was 9th

cy and esca got 13th

and melee is a dead game. move on to brawl, its the future.

i also heard there were only 4 set-ups........fail

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Wow, that's surprising.

Normally there's only 1 setup for Melee. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, hating much Sus?

But Xyro speaks the truth.

There isn't many, or any if your lucky, Melee tourneys that would hit 15+ players anymore.

Either they all quit cause Brawl is too "slow" for them or they moved on to Brawl. (ie. Sethy, Xyro, Espy, Hylian)

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
RESULTS IN MORNING: I'm at Nike's and he doesn't know the password to his WIFI and my pen drive doesn't work on his desktop PC. So just wait until morning everyone.

Blah blah Blah Xyro. Tonight at dinner after the tournament the comparison between you and Kirby kid was made...... both of you play characters that can't win tournaments and cried about it in Melee then get all over's brawls balls and you still place the SAME OR WORSE in brawl.

dead game whatever ever. Brawl isn't competitive it's full of casuals AND IT'S ON THE ****ING WII. Everyone and their ****ing mom and grandma has a wii, and people that didn't even think about competitive videogames get into the game. God forbid they go to tournaments for something that takes skill like Street Fighter or anything. It caters to casuals only reason you have more players.

/end rant

I love the Brawl players, many are fun to hang with, I just hate playing the actual game. Mobility in Brawl is like a ****ing pregnant woman and Melee is a track runner.

I pray that Smash 4, which will come well after I've finished college and settle down, will be after Nintendo realizes that casuals don't keep a system alive. Wii's are like a karaoke machine...... you buy it for a party then it collects dust.

/real end rant.

I'm tired. See you in the morning with the results

Xyro77

Blah blah Blah Xyro. Tonight at dinner after the tournament the comparison between you and Kirby kid was made...... both of you play characters that can't win tournaments and cried about it in Melee then get all over's brawls balls and you still place the SAME OR WORSE in brawl.
im willing to make a bet with you(200$) that i have placed better in brawl(climbing as high as 7th place with a LOW TIER) than i ever did in melee(about 13th was my highest with high-top tier). Who ever you talked to about me obviously doesnt know me or anything at all. Your just sad they you were never good at melee or brawl and you game is dead. Dont worry about, brawl people have thier arms WIDE open for you. Brawl is the future, accept it.

and your rant about the wii is false. It may collect DUST for you but it obviously doesnt for the rest of the world. it has sold more than any other system currently AND its sold more software. Your just made a weaker system is beating your beloved 360 or PSgay. Wii is the futrue, accept it

BTW, im serious about that bet. Ive done WAY better in brawl than melee. 200$, Mr. poop face. Oh also, brawl is the future, accept it.

Kal

Smash Champion
I think the stupid in this thread has given me brain cancer.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@KM: I just want you to know that despite your efforts in bring Melee back from the dead, Look and tell me that Melee still holds tourneys with more than 15+ people like it did back then.

I'm not gonna be like Xyro (No offense in any way) and tell you and others that Brawl is the future. What I am gonna say is that this whole thing about Melee and Brawl is getting irritating.

Everyone just needs to realize that the only Melee tourneys with 15+ your gonna get is somewhere out west of the country. Brawl is the new standard and under technicality, your not playing tourney smash if your not playing Brawl.

BTW, Smash 64 owns Melee hands down. :)

Xyro77

Nike.

Smash Hero
For the melee people:

1. Xelic
2. Bluezaft
3. DoH

Xelic and Bluezaft were on their 4th match grand frinals when the owners started kicking everyone out. And there was 14ish entrants I think.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I got it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom