• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
ok there seems to be enough interest so I say we are doing it. There will be melee crews as well as brawl crews. Both will take place after brawl singles since it is important we finish other events first. First post is updated with rules.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
ok there seems to be enough interest so I say we are doing it. There will be melee crews as well as brawl crews. Both will take place after brawl singles since it is important we finish other events first. First post is updated with rules.
nice

Safety rooms are typically used for safety meetings, or for a safety meeting on your way to the safety meeting.

Foxy

Smash Master
or at least second

because crews is a *****, the best people always jump on a team together

and the winners are guaranteed

BUT WE GOT 2ND

BEHR

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon for Captain.

and we need stream for this.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
if crews go well here ill do it at my tourny for u kevin and more importantly im ready for this tourny to be here already

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im going Fox and Jigglypuff at this tourney for Brawl.

BEHR

Smash Hero
so you aren't gonna do grab-rest

like a REAL BRO

just ignore the nerf.
I would never do a Rest in Brawl I think Ive done like 5 Rest the whole timed I played Jiggs. like out of 5 of the times I used it only twice has it killed.

Its a useless Move IMO.

Top Bottom