• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Actually, wobbling takes about as much or less skill than D3's standing infinite.

Are you referring to Brawl's Altgrab?
Yea I was about to say, wobbling is pretty easy. I would say that Dedede's standing infinite actually has stricter timing then wobbling. The reason why I believe wobbling is less of a big deal is because there are other zero to deaths in Melee, so if you get wobbled you can just zero to death your opponent next life. There are no zero to deaths in brawl with the exception of infinite's so they are a bigger problem.

edit: I am stealing this point from Alex.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
IC do good in doubles, they're one of the most maneuverable characters in the game, and I don't think wobbling should be banned--I don't think it's even a question of 'should we ban wobbling?'... more so it's should we fear wobbling? ;>

but there's other cheap and better ways for IC to ****...guess it won't make too big of a difference.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
IC do good in doubles, they're one of the most maneuverable characters in the game, and I don't think wobbling should be banned--I don't think it's even a question of 'should we ban wobbling?'... more so it's should we fear wobbling? ;>

but there's other cheap and better ways for IC to ****...guess it won't make too big of a difference.
Debatable. If I'm not getting horribly *****, then I can stock tank decently as IC, just going in and poking with my smashes. Still, you have to play really really defensively or else Nana will get separated and *****.

Oh yeah and there are plenty of cheap ways for IC to ****. But better? Nothing's better than wobbling.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You don't have to play defensive with ice climbers though. Of course you shouldn't play all offense...but they have the best WD in the game, rivaled by luigi who has them in distance but not with the ability to fake your opponent out. It would be wrong to play even mostly defensive with a character that has the ability to out-maneuver and juke any character on the ground, imo. You can just constantly pressure someone enough to falsely commit/attack + punish w/ wavesmash or wavegrab+chaingrab, setting the game entirely at your own pace, IF you can WD fast enough. I've been working on my IC a lot the past few days. I prob. play a little too offensive, like I do in any video game, but I regularly hang with ace when I use them..(the only person I get to play occasionally). I'm not tryin to contradict you tho plur, just friendly debate, you know your **** and **** w/ IC brah. Lets get some games in this billfest...!

whoops.. -Dorsey

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
ICs and Peach is a ****in awesome team
guess my decision has been made for me... i havnt tried playing peach in prly 2 years now (i at one point in time have tried to main every character in this game) so i definately got some work to do but plur if we play ic's and peach our team name must be ''the ***** the ho and the ******'' i demand it

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
guess my decision has been made for me... i havnt tried playing peach in prly 2 years now (i at one point in time have tried to main every character in this game) so i definately got some work to do but plur if we play ic's and peach our team name must be ''the ***** the ho and the ******'' i demand it
Sweet, I'll try to stay away from your Dsmash.

Oh and Dorsey, I don't do IC dittos. I hate that match-up.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
I play fox now and need a good fox controller. Does anyone have an extra one I can have?
hi m2k my name is rawfuls. On a serious note unfortunately i dont although im buying a few new controllers and if one turns out well its all yours im pretty sure im sticking with falco at this point

Vilt

Smash Lord
That and Behr playing a certain character is why I quit Brawl.

I don't think I can play brawl after tonight.

Foxy

Smash Master
Foxy we still teaming for Brawl?
actually i was gonna mention that i didn't really want to

because brawl is fruuuuuuustrating

although there is a small chance i will enter singles because it might not be a complete waste of money, i've gotten better at brawl singles

BEHR

Smash Hero
actually i was gonna mention that i didn't really want to

because brawl is fruuuuuuustrating

although there is a small chance i will enter singles because it might not be a complete waste of money, i've gotten better at brawl singles
Oh okay thats cool. :3

Top Bottom