• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
I can bring a Gamecube and Melee as well. It would be cool to do a crew battle, but we don't really have a solid crew yet :<

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Draft Crews is possibly my favorite thing in the whole world and I won't be to the one billfest that has it

D:

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
but from my perspective i don't support brawl.
This is the part that I find unfortunate. I realize I am not going to change your mind but it has little to do with supporting brawl and everything to do with supporting NC. It's your last NC tourney so I guess it doesn't matter but it is unfortunate that you have such a horrible mindset against brawl and everything about it. If it wasn't for brawl there wouldn't be any bi-weekly since I don't even play it anymore (yet I still run melee tournaments making it much harder to keep everything on time than it would be if I ran just brawl).

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yooo some of this should be for pm's I'd say... no negativity on billfest threads, or else...

... or else I'll never unleash my next GENIUS Billfest tourney name! Feel the suspense.

PS Team KARNAGE is back for more action

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Yooo some of this should be for pm's I'd say... no negativity on billfest threads, or else...

... or else I'll never unleash my next GENIUS Billfest tourney name! Feel the suspense.

PS Team KARNAGE is back for more action
Ace is right. Please don't hold back the name from us.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
bill (and other people) - this actually probably won't be my last tournament. i thought it was going to, but i signed up for the next SAT which is very close to the date of Rawfuls' monthly so i think i'll be able to make it to that as my last(?)

with the economy the way it is, who knows when i'll be moving... obviously i was planning to be gone around this time but things are going way slower than expected.

lord karn

Smash Master
bill (and other people) - this actually probably won't be my last tournament. i thought it was going to, but i signed up for the next SAT which is very close to the date of Rawfuls' monthly so i think i'll be able to make it to that as my last(?)

with the economy the way it is, who knows when i'll be moving... obviously i was planning to be gone around this time but things are going way slower than expected.
woooooooooooo

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yo behr.

I think me and you will make a pretty cool team in brawl baby =).

Foxy if i face you i will go link =)

Top Bottom