• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Next Super Smash Bros. game confirmed to have pro-secessionist/anti-nationalistic bias and Sakurai will take to the Internets bemoaning the fact how **** the country in questions has gone by including angry worded posts, long winded rants, and empty threats on the main website.

"YOLO."

Last edited:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Sakurai confirmed to have a prosthetic ass

"The satisfactions in my life are like a paintbrush, and tomorrow I will paint a brighter day... (Woah-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, OH!) But I can see reality stain my whole world with complications that are shrouding my day black. I'll shine to keep the clouds away!"

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Sakurai confirmed to be a very profound homosexual.

"PomPom and Strong-Bad are totally going out."

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sakurai confirmed to still watch Homestar Runner.

"My cat died."

dankmlgnoscope

Smash Rookie
NNID
xatuisthebest
Sakurai confirmed Cat Murderer.

"Bubsy joins the battle replacing Mega Man in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS version 999999999999.5!"

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Sakurai confirmed to be Groot himself.

"But Homestar can win the stupid competition!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The game's entire soundtrack is confirmed to be replaced by various renditions and remixes of the DK Rap.

"If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about fighting than YOU do pal, because he invented it! And then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor."

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sakurai confirmed to have craved under pressure from directing the Smash franchise and is referring to something that nobody but a select few actually understand and get.

"We have 5 other DLC characters planned for Smash 4 but they are characters that you never even considered to be included into the roster."

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sakurai confirmed to have craved under pressure from directing the Smash franchise and is referring to something that nobody but a select few actually understand and get.

"We have 5 other DLC characters planned for Smash 4 but they are characters that you never even considered to be included into the roster."

Magikarp, aparoid queen, shrek, and sonichu confirmed!

" Bye, bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry..."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
King Arthur from Ghost and Goblins is confirmed to be a character. With his skeleton being an alternate costume.

"We all live in a Yellow Submarine."

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sakurai confirmed to live inside the sun.

"I'm tired of people always making negative comments about the Smash Bros game(s).Anyone who does so will be hunted down by the Nintendo Spy Network
and used as real life Multi-Man Smash fodder."

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Super Smash 'Mon confirmed

"When there's troube you know who to call... TEEN TITANS,
From their Tower they can see it all.... TEEN TITANS,
When there's evil on the attack,
You can rest knowing they got your back"

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Iwata confirmed to be controlling Sakurai,who is actually a puppet.

"The rugs and carpets in my house are very important to me.I really appreciate fine carpets.If one of mine becomes frayed,I postpone whatever I'm working on to repair them."

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Iwata confirmed to be controlling Sakurai,who is actually a puppet.

"The rugs and carpets in my house are very important to me.I really appreciate fine carpets.If one of mine becomes frayed,I postpone whatever I'm working to repair them."
Smash haters confirmed to roughly destroy Sakurai's carpets

"You are a weenie"

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
"Mr. Sakurai, the data just came in and Lucina is widely considered to better than Marth."

"If Lucina is doing well, by extension, Dark Pit is more popular and better than Pit. And by extension, all clones are better than the originals! It makes perfect sense! Gentleman, let's start planning the next the Smash game!"

Bolded text
only please

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey You Pikachu alt for Pikachu confirmed. Its attacks based on what you tell it to do in the microphone on the 3DS and Gamepad.

"**** ya'all!!!! I'm gonna join Santa Monica Studios and direct the new PSASBR! Sayonara *******!!!"

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sakurai confirmed to not actually imitating Iwata but actually reversed possessed him. Meaning he forced Iwata's soul into his ageless body. Iwata is now just a soulless person; sending his soulless words directly to us.

"Avada kedavra!"

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Sakurai confirmed to not actually imitating Iwata but actually reversed possessed him. Meaning he forced Iwata's soul into his ageless body. Iwata is now just a soulless person; sending his soulless words directly to us.

"Avada kedavra!"
Sakurai confirmed to be Voldemort, and has killed Reggie, who is actually Harry Potter in disguise.

Reggie Potter series confirmed as well, with Nintendo-exclusive games to boot!

"I recently stumbled upon a thread on 'Smashboards' called 'Misinterpret the Sakurai quote'. The translations were rough, but I've never done or said any of these things...."

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sakurai dressed up as the Villager during work one day and attacked people with shovels, axes, slingshots, turnips, gyroids, and weeds just to demonstrate how he would play like.

"A WTF character? I thought people were asking for a WFT character!"

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sakurai confirmed to have no idea what fans actually want and adheres to his own bias.

"#nooneunderstandsme"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Smash 5 confirmed to be darker and edgier than the previous installments.

"But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood."

Last edited:
Top Bottom