• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
She's always watching just like she watches Pit. Speaking of, I found a Pit+Palutena piece of art for Valentine's day, but I think I'll be able to manage to show it. It's just I dont like uploading.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Not a fan of the Pit + Palutena pairings.
I always view Palutena as a motherly figure towards Pit, a loving relationship but not in the way that some like to portray it.
Also I may have a little crush on Palutena myself.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We can hope for the best. I can feel Palutena's presence coming soon. Or maybe I'm just in that phase again.
The presence of Lady Palutena is always there. I can feel it as well. I can feel her moveset being tested out by Sakurai as we speak.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Whether it's a pairing or the Mother/son relationship, I approve of it for those 2. I'll show it off if I'm not lazy.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Pit + Viridi is much more evident in the canon, but eh, different strokes for different godly folks.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Except for that one "lol pit u better not be thinking about anything naughty" scene.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
New here and just wanted to say that Palutena is my most wanted newcomer in smash 4! I absolutely love her.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
New here and just wanted to say that Palutena is my most wanted newcomer in smash 4! I absolutely love her.
She's your most wanted newcomer, and mine. The game is already an insta-buy for me, but if Lady Palutena gets in, I will stop at nothing to own this game.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Welcome to the Palutena support my new friends. We could always use more, and some artists, too.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That wasnt the one but I love em. It's a recent pic that appeared since yesterday. It was Palutena who was holding a Valentine's heart kissing a blushing Pit.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Somebody mentioned Palutena as a trapper a page or two back. How would that work? I know Snake worked somewhat like that (Down smash and down b).

Also the light ball that fires shots kinda reminds me of the Magnet Sphere from Terraria.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Someone let me know if there's Palutena art that doesn't pair her up or sexualize her ... Did it myself once and I googled image her and decided never again to do that. But I would like some badass images of her for sig making and such.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Someone let me know if there's Palutena art that doesn't pair her up or sexualize her ... Did it myself once and I googled image her and decided never again to do that. But I would like some badass images of her for sig making and such.
What do you mean exactly? Like something along these lines?
But with more colors and detail?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hello there, everybody, I'm new to Smashboards and I hope I'm not rushing anything, but I was hoping someone could add me to the supporters' list? I've been a fan of Palutena for a while and she's one my top females that want to see in Sm4sh alongside Dixie, Krystal, Mona (from Warioware), Lip, and Rhythm Girl (if Marshal or the like doesn't get in.)

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
My older brother is actually an aspiring cartoonist.... I could possibly convince him to do some artwork of Lady Palutena. Not sure if he'd do it, but he's a fan of Uprising so it's worth a shot

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Hopefully Ganondorf is revealed by then so they can show light vs darkness.

My older brother is actually an aspiring cartoonist.... I could possibly convince him to do some artwork of Lady Palutena. Not sure if he'd do it, but he's a fan of Uprising so it's worth a shot
I like your signature :).

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I seem to have an odd habit of not keeping supporter lists... (last one was in the Lloyd Irving-thread I think)

Ah well, if someone could compile 'em up while I try to see if I don't get an error from editing an OP from here too.

Art that doesn't sexualize Palutena? Difficult to come across - I think I just view her as a beautiful being more than sexy though, hm. (-l´l-);

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I seem to have an odd habit of not keeping supporter lists... (last one was in the Lloyd Irving-thread I think)

Ah well, if someone could compile 'em up while I try to see if I don't get an error from editing an OP from here too.

Art that doesn't sexualize Palutena? Difficult to come across - I think I just view her as a beautiful being more than sexy though, hm. (-l´l-);
If we're doing supporters here, I would like to be included.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Sadly enough I can't update the title for this thread so uhm, just inform people while I'll collect up supporters.

Also any good names for our group?

Last edited:

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Don't forget to add me to the supporters list, Young Horsetail. I'm a Pit main in Brawl, and I love the idea of a playable Palutena.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Well aren't I in for some rough work. I bet there's so many supporters that I'll lose the count.

Okay, to ease this, please mention some other supporter not mentioned before after yours. There's so many after all, so I wish you can make archivin' easier for me.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Don't forget @ smashkirby smashkirby since he kind of brought this whole thing up in the first place.

Oh, and me, don't forget me. And I could totally see the group name as something like Army of Light, Centurion Army, Skyworld Army, etc etc. I shamefully can't remember the Palutena equivalent of the Forces of Nature or the Underworld Army.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Don't forget @ smashkirby smashkirby since he kind of brought this whole thing up in the first place.

Oh, and me, don't forget me. And I could totally see the group name as something like Army of Light, Centurion Army, Skyworld Army, etc etc. I shamefully can't remember the Palutena equivalent of the Forces of Nature or the Underworld Army.
It's literally just "Palutena's Army" as far as I know. But Divinipedia also suggests it's sometimes called the "Icarus Army".

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
-Army of Light -

- Young Horsetail
- Admiral Pit (second-in-command)

- Arcadenik

-Pacack
-LoganHogan
-Motorbug2005
-OniricSprite
-Glaciacott
-Banjodorf
-Hinata2000100
-Smashkirby

-ScatmansWorld25
-SethTheMage

Okay, current one now. I bet there's MORE out there to be waiting, but indeed, sign up now to get known! I've been busy doing things...

Top Bottom