• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Should be less than a month then I suppose, and I hope those with the JP version of the game will provide data for us. It's really hard for me to wait as of now.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
Yeah, judging by how Nintendo releases their Physical/Digital games, I should be able to give you guys info on anything on the 12th of September. I plan on buying the digital version of the Japanese Smash Bros for the 3DS because I had a deep thought in July. If Nintendo always releases the digital version of a game at midnight on E-Shop, then that means I will get Smash Bros when Japan has their Midnight launch. And Japan time zone is the exact opposite from where I live in the US (EST.) And Japan's Midnight is my Noon. Which means, I will be getting Smash Bros on the Noon of September the 12th. Only problem with that is that I will be in school (Senior Year) at the time, and won't be back home until 2:30 P.M. EST. But after that, I will have the rest of the day, and weekend of none stop Smash bros. Of course, I will share info with you guys first. :)

Beastmegs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Beastmegs
3DS FC
3325-1862-3482
new Palutena image from nintendo of europe's twitter
"Its a marathon not a sprint"

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Is it only me or her face looks much better in the new picture than in the old ones

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Hmm.... you know what, I think I'll reopen the image gallery now. They sure seem to be taking much longer bringing out new Palutena screenshots than I was hoping they would.... Didn't mean to keep the thread locked for this long..... :/

Edit: The image gallery is reopened now. Thread's all yours again @hinata2000100

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's the "Lightweight" pic from the Famitsu thing, but at least it looks clearer. We need more clear amazing pics or her to rid of the drought of having no new info, besides the Famitsu thing.

Last edited:

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Yeah, judging by how Nintendo releases their Physical/Digital games, I should be able to give you guys info on anything on the 12th of September. I plan on buying the digital version of the Japanese Smash Bros for the 3DS because I had a deep thought in July. If Nintendo always releases the digital version of a game at midnight on E-Shop, then that means I will get Smash Bros when Japan has their Midnight launch. And Japan time zone is the exact opposite from where I live in the US (EST.) And Japan's Midnight is my Noon. Which means, I will be getting Smash Bros on the Noon of September the 12th. Only problem with that is that I will be in school (Senior Year) at the time, and won't be back home until 2:30 P.M. EST. But after that, I will have the rest of the day, and weekend of none stop Smash bros. Of course, I will share info with you guys first. :)
If it were me I would tell someone I live with or even a trusted neighbor to download it for me at noon, that way I'd have a nice surprise when I get home, lol

Burigu

Smash Ace
Hi guys seems I have been off too long (like 2 days) I was in the backlash that is the new leak and someone put up this scan

Nothing really new in the pictures. This was actually shared because of more recent claims about Dark Pit being playable as a clone of Pit, and this issue points up Dark Pit in the number 6, that said it doesn't say anything relevant acording to somepeople, just share this in the light this is more Palutena

Last edited:

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
Hi guys seems I have been off too long (like 2 days) I was in the backlash that is the new leak and someone put up this scan

Nothing really new in the pictures. This was actually shared because of more recent claims about Dark Pit being playable as a clone of Pit, and this issue points up Dark Pit in the number 6, that said it doesn't say anything relevant acording to somepeople, just share this in the light this is more Palutena
Man, I wish my Japanese was sharp, but hopefully we might get some translations on this that could confirm some of are questions. Thanks for posting this!

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
I would really love to get some more Palutena news. I wish Sakurai would talk about her more. I know the game is coming out soon in September, but the suspense is killing me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
She deserves more info. Being very unique warrants the reason, along with her grace. I also wanna see her costumes to see if her majestic hair changes. D:
And of course, the gold Palutena that I hope to see to match my special Pit. I know we only got less than a month til Japan gets it, but I need that data ASAP.

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
She deserves more info. Being very unique warrants the reason, along with her grace. I also wanna see her costumes to see if her majestic hair changes. D:
And of course, the gold Palutena that I hope to see to match my special Pit. I know we only got less than a month til Japan gets it, but I need that data ASAP.
I hope so. So now I know what's the first thing I will upload here on this thread, her color palettes.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Ain't it funny how Sakurai is showing down the bias with KI-series but he never talked about Palutena again since July? Though even then we have to yet see much info on Robin too.

Burigu

Smash Ace
It seems we are getting more music in the 3ds version appart from "Viridi Goddess of Nature" and "Dark Pit's Theme"

Being called Main Theme/ Underworld Theme, I think we all now what theme is this

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I do hope we get a remix of Palutena's Theme (The Menu theme of KIU), but so far that Underworld remix sounds promising. >_<
Still wanna see her costumes and hear that voice.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
I do hope we get a remix of Palutena's Theme (The Menu theme of KIU), but so far that Underworld remix sounds promising. >_<
Still wanna see her costumes and hear that voice.
Well personally I am still hoping for "Lighting Battle" and "The Ring of Chaos" is a favorite of mine, it starts with Viridi's motif but then evolves in a really great and powerful theme towards the reveal of Palutena turning evil. I am happy with the remixes we might get even if they are really few songs. But it appear that both "Viridi Goddess of Nature" and "Dark Pit's theme" were identical to Uprising.

About the voice, I am glad Nintendo found someone who can mimic Ali Hillis perfectly I can't believe the voices in Uprising and the trailer are actually 2 different people so as long as Nintendo has this back up I am happy

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I kept thinking Main Theme/Underworld theme would be either for Zelda or Mario, but interesting how it might pertain on KI too!

I haven't touched my Uprising for ages, and have forgotten about the soundtrack. I hope for Aurum Island-tune though. That was really memorable.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I kept thinking Main Theme/Underworld theme would be either for Zelda or Mario, but interesting how it might pertain on KI too!

I haven't touched my Uprising for ages, and have forgotten about the soundtrack. I hope for Aurum Island-tune though. That was really memorable.
You know you might be right about it being a Mario theme, it is just that I automatically see Underworld and think of Kid Icarus, in case this is indeed a Mario song I feel bad about bringing this up. But the song line up still give me hope normally Mario is before Donkey Kong while this song is after Kongo Jungle

Last edited:

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Reset Bomb Forest was confirmed to be one of the music selections for the 3ds stage, I'm betting the other one is probably the main theme.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I was hoping for the Boss Theme 1 to play in Reset Bomb Forest. It plays in Palutena's trailer, after all. Dark Pit's Theme and Boss Theme 1 would be the idea combo.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I hoping for full on remixes rather than just rips from the game, I would love to hear a remix of the Aurum Island song.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's hard to tell, but her pose is definitely similar to that Uprising artwork. I also approve of the pics with Pit in it as well. Now if only it was translated. But so far, I approve of the pics and data, while showing off that small KIU portion on the bottom left.
We're almost there to the release everyone! Team Skyworld approves. :4pit::4palutena: <3

Last edited:

kmpyj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kmpyj1
3DS FC
1032-1329-6718
Switch FC
SW-4997-6150-9210
In regards to the different types of music I like to see, here is my favorites that I hope Sakurai uses:
So here is my Top 10 songs (In no Specific Order)
1. Palutena's Temple (The music that was playing when Pit was riding the Lightning Chariot to the Temple)
2. Boss Battle Theme 1
3. Boss Battle Theme 2
4. Lightning Battle Theme
5. Menu Music Remix
6. Main Theme/Underworld Theme
7. Aurum Island song
8. The Ring of Chaos
9. Dark Pit's Theme
10. The War's End/Final Battle

Burigu

Smash Ace
Mmmm I am not enterely sure the artwork being different I took the magazine and the official artwork, and the difference are most likely because of the print (shades). But if anyone can do a better comparation to disprove me you are more than welcome, mine is a cheap one anyway. The mayor difference for me is the skin color but again it is most likely to do with the print tecnique that anything.

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
Mmmm I am not enterely sure the artwork being different I took the magazine and the official artwork, and the difference are most likely because of the print (shades). But if anyone can do a better comparation to disprove me you are more than welcome, mine is a cheap one anyway. The mayor difference for me is the skin color but again it is most likely to do with the print tecnique that anything.

Yeah, it's the same. I don't know why people don't think she was smiling before, she's always been smiling.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349

hm. For me the smile is really hard to see when I look at her art on the website - I believe you though! P:

Also am I the only one who just likes the magazine image.. a lot more? The texturing is nice and I feel like the colors work together very well

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

The magazine photo looked more "happy", but seeing it side-by-side, they're definitely the same.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
aa sorry i keep posting so much, but, kantopia was nice enough to translate the entire Palutena page for me! here's their translation:

Palutena (Page 60)

1: The Goddess who had supported Pit up until now finally throws herself into the fight.
23456: Palutena uses a variety of miracles. She attacks with projectiles, and has a diverse set of support and self-power up moves. Seems like it will be difficult to choose which you want to do…
78: She’s not even going easy on the new captain of the guard, Pit!

New Challenger!

With freely customizable miracles, the Goddess of Light - Palutena

She joins the fight alongside the Veteran Hero Pit! Her special moves have a lot of special traits. With customization, her abilities can greatly change battle strategies. Is that sort of strength infinite with the right sort of player?!

Final Smash

^The “Black Hole and Mega Beam” freezes players caught in the black hole and fires a beam at them, brilliantly blasting them away!

<Her upward smash attack boasts astonishing range. Of all smash attacks, this one is top class!

Special Attacks

Like the Mii Fighters, she is a very customizable fighter that has extremely different abilities within her 12 miracles (special attacks). Let’s introduce all the miracles to choose from here!

< A neutral special attack, “Heavenly Light.” A pillar of light attacks from the sky.

V A horizontal special attack, “Reflection Barrier.” It makes a wall appear that reflects projectiles.

Miracles (Special Attacks) List

(In addition to Heavenly Light and Reflection Barrier)

Neutral Special Attacks:

Auto Aim: Automatically aims at and fires at opponents.

Explosive Flame: Makes an explosion a short distance away.

Horizontal Special Attacks:

Human Missile: Fires her own body sideways.

Super Dash: An extreme dash that can send opponents flying.

Upward Special Attacks:

Teleport: Teleports away from a location.

Glide Jump: Can glide after jumping.

Rocket Jump: Causes an explosion and jumps at the same time.

Downward Special Attacks:

Counter: Takes an attack with her shield and counter attacks.

Lighten: Makes her body lighter so she can move quicker.

Skyward Fireworks: An attack that launches fireworks upward.

Which game did this character appear in?

“Kid Icarus” series.

The Goddess of Light, ruler of Angel Land, and Pit’s superior. She uses her power to support her army against Medusa’s forces. She appeared in Smash Bros. Brawl as part of Pit’s Final Smash.

Kid Icarus: Uprising

^A scene Pit battling with Palutena. She lets out such powerful attacks!

<Her divine form! By the way, in Kid Icarus: Uprising, an imposter Palutena also appeared (above).
nothing new P: it's kind of interesting to read though anyway

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206

But the most important is how she will be in the final version. Especially in the game.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
All this talk about music and I see no mention of Pyrrhon's theme or Hades's theme or Magnus's theme.

Come on guys. =P
I don't even remember the good song from Uprising. The only songs I really want for sure are Fourside (Melee) and an Idolm@ster song (he did mention Idolm@ster in the composer list). Oh and if they put a Phoenix Wright song on the Mega Man stage, that'd be awesome.

Top Bottom