• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I can well we're gonna be great friends. I shall crave more very soon. <3
If you gots the Skype, that's just as great.
You gots me already, admi. I have my name though, maybe that confused you (you can change it if you want)
I sent you a "Palutena, Yes" earlier.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Ecstatic to see Palutena, but tbh I think she could look more polished. Hopefully they're not completely finished with her yet.
Same thing happened to Mega Man, who over time has become more and more expressive. There is one screenshot from the 3DS where she seems more expressive than she does in the other screenshots.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You gots the Skype? I gots the Skype.
Feel free to tell me whenever.

You gots me already, admi. I have my name though, maybe that confused you (you can change it if you want)
I sent you a "Palutena, Yes" earlier.
I don't think I remember or seen it. Everyone's been changing their names a lot.
In other news, Pixiv already has a pic of Palutena alongside with Kirby a few minutes ago. It's just gonna get better now. *Celestial Fireworks*

I cant wait to see epic Pit/Palutena teams in the future btw.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I was indifferent to this character at first, but the leak got me interested in the Uprising, played it, really enjoyed it, and Palutena became one of my most wanted characters. She looks fun to play, and I can't wait to try her out.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord

I don't think I remember or seen it. Everyone's been changing their names a lot.
In other news, Pixiv already has a pic of Palutena alongside with Kirby a few minutes ago. It's just gonna get better now. *Celestial Fireworks*

It's already on the image thread, but I just want you to know I took this screenshot with you in mind.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The one thing I'm not satisfied with (and it's a minor complaint at best) is the fact that Lady Palutena doesn't use KI:U weapons.

I was hoping to see her bust out the Claws, man.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm just happy she's finally revealed. Now the hardest part is waiting for the game to come out.

Burigu

Smash Ace
The one thing I'm not satisfied with (and it's a minor complaint at best) is the fact that Lady Palutena doesn't use KI:U weapons.

I am the opposite of you there, she is better with her own weapons and powers

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace

Look for Saul and change it to Oniric if you please.

Really? Post it pls :b:

Dinoman96

Smash Master

Personally I'm glad they didn't go that route. It's more fitting for a magical deity to be using spells and powers, and stuffing Uprising weapons onto her feels redundant because of Pit's moveset.

As I predicted, this is basically a way for Sakurai to represent both of the primary form of equipment/arsenal in Uprising, weapons and powers with Pit representing the former, and Palutena representing the latter.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Personally I'm glad they didn't go that route. It's more fitting for a magical deity to be using spells and powers, and stuffing Uprising weapons onto her feels redundant because of Pit's movesets.

As I predicted, this is basically a way for Sakurai to represent both of the primary arsenal in Uprising, weapons and powers. Pit represents the former, Palutena represents the latter.
Hm. That's true. I wonder what other powers Lady Palutena will use?

inb4 the Super Armor powerup makes an appearance :troll:

grizby2

Smash Lord
Personally I'm glad they didn't go that route. It's more fitting for a magical deity to be using spells and powers, and stuffing Uprising weapons onto her feels redundant because of Pit's movesets.

now..if only ganon....

didn't expect palutena really. but you guys must be excited! congrats!

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I love the way he revealed her!

The anime
The voice overs
Her interaction with Pit
Her moveset
Pitto's tease

LOVED IT! Really wish they would make a Kid Icarus anime series. Nonetheless i'm very happy with her reveal I got myself a new main and my favorite character. :happysheep:

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I CRIED.

NOT ONLY DID I GET PALUTENA MY MOST WANTED MAIN

SHE WAS REVEALED ANIMATED BY MY FAVORITE ANIME COMPANY.

I LOVE YOU NINTENDO AND YOU CAN FRICKIN HAVE ALL OF MY MONEY. ALL OF IT.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
1 Down, 3 to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Palutena!!!!!!!!!!

likes for everyone!

Last edited:

Baws

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Groosin
3DS FC
4742-4786-7576
It did my heart so good to see that reveal.

Second most wanted character in! I didn't really have any doubt though.

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Congratulations guys! She looks absolutely gorgeous and her moves looks so good! That trailer thooo!

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Palutena fans...
Victory is ours.

And let me just say that I'm certainly not complaining about those up close and personal Palutena shots.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So is her move-set customizable? There was so much going on. Unless her normals look like specials I think she has a customizable move-set. It would make sense to me since thats how powers worked in Kid Icarus uprising.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Palutena fans...
Victory is ours.

And let me just say that I'm certainly not complaining about those up close and personal Palutena shots.
I get the humor factor of this video, but I think this song works better for victory.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman

Wait a second – I thought Phosphora was just a regular trophy?

How is this screenshot possible? Is she actually an Assist Trophy now?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Well, it is your fault that they keep putting fanservice in animes and video games. Think about that.

Top Bottom