• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Welcome home everyone! Finally our long awaited sub-forum xD

Now just waiting on Admiral Pit to have his image thread. Mostly because there's so many shots in that trailer that scream potential for memes, gifs, etc.

Waiting on someone to make one of Palutena sending Pit flying away from the battle.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Okay, when I was watching the trailer, I was more into the epic fight between Pit and Link. Also, I love the KI:U sound effects for this amazing character. The trailer made her look like the Akuma of smash bros, but of course, it is her trailer. Why would she not look powerful? The faster than Sonic thing surprised me.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
One notch in the signature bar I'm glad to be updating.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Rosalina VS Palutena

who will win over all i think they counter act each other with the gravitational pull but will that work with all her moves ... a lot to think about

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay, when I was watching the trailer, I was more into the epic fight between Pit and Link. Also, I love the KI:U sound effects for this amazing character. The trailer made her look like the Akuma of smash bros, but of course, it is her trailer. Why would she not look powerful? The faster than Sonic thing surprised me.
It's not that surprising everyone seems faster than Sonic in this game.

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Congratulations! She seems like an interesting character, just make sure to have your mods ready for the obligatory "Palutena is the next Metaknight" thread.

andimidna

Smash Master

FHRUEIVFJWEIHREIF I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PALUTENA AHHHH

Rosalina VS Palutena

who will win over all i think they counter act each other with the gravitational pull but will that work with all her moves ... a lot to think about
we have the same exact mains :0
except swap villager for pit and palutena

Last edited:

Link Sharingan

Smash Ace
Palutena is sexualized.
That actually doesn't bother me, the only thing I hate about this is it gives me an unneeded "Street Fighter" Female Vibe. And as with Rosalina in MK8 and literally pics of her buttocks in the MK8 thread... :/ I mean no. Just no.

You can enjoy her as much as you want, I mean it maybe only bothers me. Just to share it
great what we needed a white knight.:mad:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So um... You think that Black Hole + Mega Laser combo is her Final Smash? Too good.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
So this was the cause of Smash Boards crashing!

Congrats Palutena fans, I will be looking forward to using her and as an Amiigo.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
So what's the play count on the trailer? I must be at fifteen or so many times of watching it.

Love love love the execution. "I'm not here to save you Pit ... " xD

Staarih

Smash Master
So, here's waiting for our Goddess to get her own sub-forum:)

EDIT: Oh she did already, haha, I didn't even notice!

Last edited:

RidleyKraid187

Smash Journeyman
What Was Viridi saying in the trailer? I THINK it was something like "HMPH! looks like angels are Link's Up- B"..... but that doesn't sound right....

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What Was Viridi saying in the trailer? I THINK it was something like "HMPH! looks like angels are Link's Up- B"..... but that doesn't sound right....

"Looks like angels only TALK big!"

That's what I heard, anyway.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
So funny enough, I was totally right about her moveset being based on Uprising's powers. :dazwa:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
/late

Just watched her trailer. This is freaking awesome!

Saying that yet I still haven't played Uprising....why are there so many great games I hear about on this site that I haven't gotten a chance to play....

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Let me tell you the ONE bit I don't like about Palutena. Is that my friend who is a waifu kid is now slobbering all over her, and he was already on top of Rosalina. The kind of people that almost kills your interest for picking a character.
But besides that. Great Kid Icarus rep, loved her in Uprising, good choice, congrats to the supporters, etc.

And what was the deal with Dark Pit at the end? The plot thickens...

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Let me tell you the ONE bit I don't like about Palutena. Is that my friend who is a waifu kid is now slobbering all over her, and he was already on top of Rosalina. The kind of people that almost kills your interest for picking a character.
But besides that. Great Kid Icarus rep, loved her in Uprising, good choice, congrats to the supporters, etc.

And what was the deal with Dark Pit at the end? The plot thickens...
Just ignore those people. I hate this waifu bull**** too, but it can't be helped, every beautiful female character in videos games is prone to be called a waifu.

aliensalmon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aliensalmon
3DS FC
1204-0174-6540
Congratulations Palutena supporters! Enjoy your new character!

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Wow, that trailer felt right out of KI:U. Sakurai really gets the spirit of that game. It's almost like he worked on it or something.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wow, that trailer felt right out of KI:U. Sakurai really gets the spirit of that game. It's almost like he worked on it or something.
I know, right? He's probably really good friends with the dude who made KI:U. He's probably known him his whole life.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I was definitely happy to hear Pit and Palutena's VAs interacting again. There's something about the ambience of that game that just gets me hyped with just hearing them talk.

There's also people all over wishing now for a Smash Anime after seeing the Link and Pit fight.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I was definitely happy to hear Pit and Palutena's VAs interacting again. There's something about the ambience of that game that just gets me hyped with just hearing them talk.

There's also people all over wishing now for a Smash Anime after seeing the Link and Pit fight.
Can confirm, really want a Smash anime now.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Ecstatic to see Palutena, but tbh I think she could look more polished. Hopefully they're not completely finished with her yet.

D

Deleted member

Ecstatic to see Palutena, but tbh I think she could look more polished. Hopefully they're not completely finished with her yet.
Greninja looked a lot better in the little footage we saw him in, so who knows?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Was Palutena's voice the same? It sounded a tad different to me

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I can well we're gonna be great friends. I shall crave more very soon. <3
If you gots the Skype, that's just as great.
You gots the Skype? I gots the Skype.

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
I got back today and watched the Digital Presentation and as a whole (More details on lots of games, Zelda U, F***ING STAR FOX U!!) I thought it was really cool.

But ending with confirmation if Palutena just took the cake for me. YEEEEESSSS.

I'm really excited and I can't wait to see more.

Top Bottom