• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Joining the celebration. YES! THE GODDESS OF LIGHT HAS FINALLY BLESSED THE BATTLEFIELD! Rosalina now has serious competition for being my main now.

D

Deleted member

You know I realized something.
Little Mac could potentially beat Palutena.
A FIVE FOOT SEVEN INCH BOXER.
COULD POTENTIALLY BEAT A GODDESS.
This is as good as it's ever gonna get people.

Congrats BTW, she looks like a fun character.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
WOOT WOOT!!!!!

I established myself a Palutena supporter earlier, and I'm glad I did!! Congratulations supporters!! Congratulations me, that's now THREE fighters I'm really looking forward to play as (the other two being Mega Man and Rosalina & Luma)!

I continue to await for the great one whose silhouette presides in my avatar, but this roster is already better than Brawl in my eyes now! (I wanted Meta Knight, but didn't even have to say a word and he was revealed instantly. Unfortunately nobody else excited me as much, and two in particular disappointed)

Gotta watch that trailer again! She looks... well.... goddess-like! :D

Lady Palutena, I shall be honored to battle alongside you this upcoming October. ^_^

...I also need to buy KI Uprising at some point...Sorry milady... >_>;

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Can't wait to play as her. October is so far away ;_;

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
SO FRIGGIN STOKED! Awesome way to end the Digital Event, with Palutena's reveal followed by that sly Star Fox tease (we know what you were hiding, Mr. Miyamoto!)

But did her character model seem unfinished to anyone else?

edit: NEVERMIND!! Her pics just went up on the official site, and she looks absolutely amazing! Must have been my bad video stream.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Hark! What be this? A certain member of the Forces of Nature hath been spotted with our divine goddess!

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
It is so great to see Palutena in the game as playable. She was definitely mine top pick for a second Kid Icarus representative. I really loved her personality in Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Though mine instinct tells me I will not be very good at using her, I am definitely looking forward to trying her out nevertheless. For me, a new magick user is always welcome.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Can't wait to get some Palutena sigs, gifs, and avatars around. Speaking of avatars, I changed mine to celebrate Palutena. Who's with me?

Blackrider213

Smash Apprentice
Man, those moves in the trailer. Most of the moves displayed seemed like they all could be B moves. I'm guessing they were showing the custom movesets maybe? Particularly the moves that she was commentating on in the video.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Comparison of the "leaked" pics from a few months ago with the real ones for those who are interested:

Originally posted on the E3 thread, but it seemed too off-topic.

[/IMG] I may have missed something, but this looks like Thanatos' Underwater Temple. New stage confirmed?
Most likely the Kalos Pokemon League stage shown in Greninja's trailer.

---

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
[/IMG] I may have missed something, but this looks like Thanatos' Underwater Temple. New stage confirmed?

Last edited:

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
No, seriously. Who didn't see this coming? I'm happy and she was my 4th most wanted characters but I'm just saying. My heart still skipped a beat.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Nyet, comrade. That's the Kalos Pokemon League stage confirmed in Greninja's trailer.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I love, love, LOVED her reveal trailer. The anime intro was fitting. She looks powerful as all heck. And fabulous. When she walked down the stairs in slow-mo, that was so awesome. Main. Main. MAIN. MAIN!!!!! YESSSSSS.

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
yes! Palutena! This is awesome. She's the first newcomer I'm excited for and really wanted

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, congratulations. Tbh, she had the most chance so it's not a mind blower for me but I liked the idea anyways so that's good.

Also, loved her trailer. Good luck on getting this thread sticked in its future sub forum.

Welshy91

Smash Ace
Meh. Didn't really support Palutena, but I wasn't really against her either. Congratulations and all that.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
GUYS! Palutena is in the game! How exciting!!!

Not that she was unlikely. She looks amazing. I can't wait to play as her. Congratulations to this thread and the supporters! (myself included!)

Top Bottom