• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I sort of expected her to show up in E3, but that doesn't make it any less hype! She looks amazing!

And that anime segment, ahmagad!

IronFish

Smash Ace
Well congrats guys maybe it was just my inner hipster that didn't see Palutena, hopefully this comfirmes that we get snake codecs calls, but with KIU characters.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Palutena confirmed! Yes! But I hope that they aren't trying to hint at Dark Pit.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Loved the trailer! I am not surprised at all she is in, I thought she was the most likely. Her moveset looks fantastic! So excited.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well...dibs on modding the new forum. :p

Tackman91

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tackman91
3DS FC
0259-0399-7980
LADY PALUTENA!!!

Did I see that right? OK, yes, she's in the game and that's amazing, but is it just me or did she look... crazy powerful!?!?

Seriously, I need to watch the trailer again, but damn... Seeing her fight was a thing of beauty!

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
I can't watch the video right now, but the comments are making me smile asdjfasdfasdfjlkfas yes yes yes HYPE!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm so happy! Palutena was one of those I wasn't too fond of at first but instantly grew to adore her. I'm beyond hyped for her inclusion.

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
I'm on holiday right now but caught the tailend of E3 and holy motherfcking **** Palutena finally!!!!!!!!!!! My face was grinning literally the entire time she is perfect

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Well, it's about time.
(I wanted to see Ridley playable ;_; )

I was half-expecting another pseudo-Palutena reveal. But this was nice to see.

Congratulations!

Last edited:

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
AMAZING!!! Very happy with the trailer, and I think dark pit may appear as a boss or something?? Idk. I'm so hyped right now. (But seriously, October is NOT summer lol)

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
What a time to be alive.

So no Smash taunts with Pit and Palutena? Okay...

D

Deleted member

Congrats!
Honestly, I'm not a fan of the character (I prefer Pit, Hades, and Viridi over her), but she looks like she plays quite nicely. Not the moveset that I was expecting.
Honestly, her trailer is probably the 2nd best in my opinion, only behind Little Mac's. It's pretty much a love letter to Uprising fans.

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
Yes! I've been wanting this for quite a while.

Oh yeah, and her moveset looks powerful.

Top Bottom