• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

andimidna

Smash Master
For real. I was getting it anyway, but possibility of Anna and Palutena being in it too is just too much awesomeness.
Agreed.
It's midnight where I live. This might be cliche, but I have to do it.
Woo same timezone!
It will start at 11 am for us, so it's really 23 hours :o

That reminds me, I have to update my signature for the last time on the road to E3!!

HRR2b23

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2535-4498-3108
I think the hype is going to make me explode. Palutena is part of my perfect trio of E3 hype, along with Ghirahim and a Mewtwo return. I have no doubts she'll be in the game, but a small part of me NEEDS that trailer!

JohnathanACE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JohnathanACE
3DS FC
0946-2312-2428
Source?

Because if it does, it's totally on my wishlist.
I really don't have a source but during an interview Eiji Aonuma said he was surprised how many characters were in the game. Since the Dynasty Warrior games have a lot of characters and Nintendo loves crossovers it would only make sense for them to add other Nintendo characters. I can try to find the interview again if you want.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's really hard to believe that time flew a bit faster than expected. It's now a matter of waiting til tomorrow at 9am pacific time. For my case, it's about 31 hours left, but I still say 1 day left. The light ever grows near.

Last edited:

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
It's about 2am on Wednesday for me, so I've got to remember to get up early enough to check it out before work. I have no idea what I'm expecting, but I hope the character reveals are more impressive than the Smash Direct.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I sense disappointment for me like it kinda was for me in the Smash Direct, character reveal wise, but with more than 40 minutes for Smash, was it... then better chances, right? If Palutena's revealed, then it will definitely top the Smash Direct stuff, even though it showed off Pit's epic new Final Smash.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Are they streaming all day (all abt nintendo stuff)?
I would really like to know when is smash featured lol

Digital event starts at 9am PST
Treehouse is at 11am

Is it going to be news all day long to 4pm?

cuz Digital event starts at midnight while Invitational starts at 7am (The next day) for me :tired:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I have no ideas. We need more info quickly so I don't miss anything Nintendo. I do know that Tuesday will be that tourney footage thing.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Wait, so what is this Treehouse stream people are talking about? I know the Digital Event is separate, so I'm a bit confused.

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
Wait, so what is this Treehouse stream people are talking about? I know the Digital Event is separate, so I'm a bit confused.
It's a live stream from Nintendo's show floor. Basically it's a way for you to see all of Nintendo's new games in action even if you're not going to E3.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

We're truly edging closer to the faithful day. I'm finding it now rather intriguing that we'll have even longer Direct than last one for SSB4. Just how much info we'll be given and is it so much that we need even more time than last ones?

On the other news, unfortunately, I'm not actually able to sit down and see E3 in real-time tomorrow.
Sorry guys, real life problems again, and they could have gone worse if I didn't now decide it's best to get them over with instead of playing it safe like before.

However, I hope Palutena's gonna be revealed and I'll be able to see that having happened the following day after the E3 Smash Direct in some other PC outside my home. However, I might not be too active around here until weekend or so (if the fellas charging those taxes get them as quickly as possible.). But if she's in, I truly want to share out my thoughts and discussion on her.

And I'll make sure I'll put in *CONFIRMED* as quickly as I can when I get to see her making the cut.

But indeed, ONE DAY to go, folks! I'll put more neutral subtitle in order to worry less with updating for next two days. Keep up faith on my behalf folks!

Horsetail, out.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We'll let you know if our Goddess of Light makes it at e3. We're ready while it's about 23 hours left to go.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
StaffofSmashing Palutena Log, June 9, 2014
Palutena's reveal is getting closer. Our centurion army is ready to cheer. The upcoming ceremony is being created. Me? I'm shooting arrows in the air for no apparent reason.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I think what makes this significant is Kid Icarus's station in Smash Bros. It is right up there with the core Nintendo franchises. Revealed in the first trailer, taking Yoshi's spot among veterans, and already shown to have numerable items.
It might not be obvious but I am a long time Yoshi fan, and I am ok with Pit replacing Yoshi in the first trailer, we are one day away, I really hope Palutena is revealed, I am not sure how this thread is going to keep up if she is left as a secret character

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
21 Hours left. I'm hoping for Palutena. Even though we didn't see her in the Direct, it was certainly appealing, what with Pit's new Final Smash and Sakurai basically teasing us. She's in, 100%. There's no better time to reveal her than tomorrow. Here's hoping! Also cannot wait for some confirmation of what some of the music will be for her temple.

And remember, the temple will most likely be the homestage for KI in All-Star Mode. That stage is not fit for just one character, I think it will fit two perfectly.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's hoping for some concrete reveals.

Ridley
Palutena,
K. Rool

All need closure.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

andimidna

Smash Master

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Woah. This needs to be a thing.

Looks like Medusa has competition for her title though :laugh:
You know what the best part is? It's actually a completely logical choice for an alternate color. I mean, Dark Pit was a Smash color first.

andimidna

Smash Master
You know what the best part is? It's actually a completely logical choice for an alternate color. I mean, Dark Pit was a Smash color first.
...you're right. I can't believe anything this late on could have gotten me even more hyped for Palutena, but it happened.

*Palutena intensifies*

Hong

The Strongest
Does anyone think that perhaps we'll see more than one KI stage on one of the versions? We've gotten... three items I think? The club, the shield, and the X-Bomb. I am wondering if the stage list will get as much KI appreciation.

Is there something wrong with it? It's just the Konami code :)
You know,

how it grants you extra lives/continues?

Get it? Bans = Lives?

Ha ha? Nevermind. >.>

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Does anyone think that perhaps we'll see more than one KI stage on one of the versions? We've gotten... three items I think? The club, the shield, and the X-Bomb. I am wondering if the stage list will get as much KI appreciation.

You know,

Get it? Bans = Lives?

Ha ha? Nevermind. >.>
I certainly wouldn't want to get banned unlimited times though... at most I think I would get 30:awesome:
Back on topic though... I honestly have no idea what to expect for Palutena's moveset. She didn't really do too much in KIU besides talking to Pit. I'm positive that her inclusion is inevitable, I just want to know her moves.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Personally I'm betting on Skyworld appearing as a past stage in the 3DS version.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

You know,

Get it? Bans = Lives?

Ha ha? Nevermind. >.>
The 2 extra items that weren't shown in the Smash Direct were the Drill Arm and Killer Eye. I really do hope there's at least 1 more stage, but I wouldn't know what one could be. Regardless, I'm waiting for a lot of great KI goodness to be shown.

Top Bottom