• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Moments like this makes me remember the wise words of the Goddess:
"Humans are little selfish creatures how are driven by greed" (or by crazy imagination)
Sorry, m'lady. :crying:

Hong

The Strongest
Hades x Pit? Eeeeeewwwwwww! :urg:
Pretty sure Magnus has Pit on lock-down. ;)

I am sure this thread has discussed costumes for Palutena at some point, but I have not seen it. What would everyone like for Palutena? I think it would be cool if she had a suit of golden armour, sort of inspired by the Centurions.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I am sure this thread has discussed costumes for Palutena at some point, but I have not seen it. What would everyone like for Palutena? I think it would be cool if she had a suit of golden armour, sort of inspired by the Centurions.
A cool costume would be one based off Medusa.

Hong

The Strongest
A cool costume would be one based off Medusa.
That's a cool idea if we don't just get a dark/purple styled palette for the basic Palutena.

Classic Palutena is the best stylish Palutena costume.
Trickier than it seems, unless they do something about the skirt. Right now Palutena actually has a lot of freedom for her legs, so she could properly run if she wants.

Burigu

Smash Ace
That's a cool idea if we don't just get a dark/purple styled palette for the basic Palutena.

Trickier than it seems, unless they do something about the skirt. Right now Palutena actually has a lot of freedom for her legs, so she could properly run if she wants.
Well Peach and Zelda already fight in a dress the alts might just ignore the problem you see

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Blue team Palutena needs majestic blue hair. For some reason I picture her with different colored hair interesting (not blonde). After all, she already has amazing hair, so why not see it as an interesting color besides her already-amazing green color? But I do expect one of her costumes to reference one of the other characters, or Palutena's old look.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Everything else can be changed, but the lower body obviously stays the same in order for her to move around. I just want that classic Mirror Shield.

Hong

The Strongest
Well Peach and Zelda already fight in a dress the alts might just ignore the problem you see
Oh, I was aware of that. Keyword being how I mentioned Palutena could run "properly". :p

Both Zelda and Peach have to take means to run the way they do. Suppose Palutena could have a different animation for the graphic if need be.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Obviously not since it's just a cosmetic effect.
Hm. Wonder if there'll be complaints about deceptive hitboxes with her.
Even Diddy Kong wraps his tail around himself when attacking. Are there any other characters with parts not meant to be hit? Charizard perhaps?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hm. Wonder if there'll be complaints about deceptive hitboxes with her.
Even Diddy Kong wraps his tail around himself when attacking. Are there any other characters with parts not meant to be hit? Charizard perhaps?
There's Charizard with his wings, which he can attack with at certain points. And pretty much any character with a tail.

andimidna

Smash Master
Wow! I can't believe how much I've missed here! :laugh:

An E3 reveal is very likely, we should be glad. Only one other character is in a position better than Palutena. (Pac-Man: 3rd party, so he'll almost definitely be at E3)
But she's still more likely than the rest overall, it's just that there is a possibility that she'll be a secret character. Which I think is a bad idea, but I consider it possible.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I actually chose to watch the vid and I liked that guy's points. Now it's a matter of waiting.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I don't know if anyone's ever posted them here before, but I made a few gifs of Palutena's boss battle in Uprising to show some of her moveset potential:

A larger version of the 4th gif might make a great Final Smash, I'd say
Bonus: I also giffed some of the anime to show off more of her radiance:

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
I don't know if anyone's ever posted them here before, but I made a few gifs of Palutena's boss battle in Uprising to show some of her moveset potential:

These are great! people wanted some gifs! by the way "This might sting" the forth move you posted I believe fits better for her recovery move

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404

I still think those one-eyed carrots look like Pikmin...

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
These are great! people wanted some gifs! by the way "This might stink" the forth move you posted I believe fits better for her recovery move
Ah, I'll edit the post with the rest that I made!
Yeah, that move could also work as a recovery. She has a ton of potential

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
These are great! people wanted some gifs! by the way "This might stink" the forth move you posted I believe fits better for her recovery move
Alternatively, creative liberties could allow Palutena to create the pillar and send it towards her foes as a special move.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So many pretty gifs. I kinda was hoping there'd be one of her messed up hair. But no complaints here. I love em all.

Btw, the move is "This might sting" from an earlier post.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Alternatively, creative liberties could allow Palutena to create the pillar and send it towards her foes as a special move.
Yes I know, Smash has plenty of liberties, but this move is so fitting, most people think she would use Palutena Glam Blaster for her final smash

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Wow, so many great gifs! Thanks for that, Maraphy.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
So many pretty gifs. I kinda was hoping there'd be one of her messed up hair. But no complaints here. I love em all.

Btw, the move is "This might sting" from an earlier post.
Imposible got a letter wrong, I have lost all my credibility, ( I fixed my shameful mistake) thanks :)

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
Great gifs!
And did you notice that Her powers consist of "miracle/power of <insert name here >".
I mean power of flight, malestorm, weak point exposure and every other thing she just thinks of! I find it hilariously XD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There's Power of Caging, too, and "cooling" in chapter 10. She have a lot of amazing powers.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Love those gifs!

Don't mind if I take one of them to contribute to my hype levels for next week...

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Damn, my hype levels are high. I haven't been able to get here lately. Just one more week guys!
If there is an anime styled trailer I promise I'll spam my gifs all over here. What am I talking about, I'll do them anyway, even if it is a CGI cutscene

Reila

I actually would want Palutena's trailer to be in 3D. No anime please.

Reila

But would you want Palutena be revealed in a Serious Story Type way or a Comical Type way?
I think comical would fit her better. In my ideal scenario, Palutena would be announced together with Ridley in the same trailer. I would love to see they interacting (and I can't even imagine HOW they would interact, but I am pretty sure it would be something stupid and silly and I would love it). Either way, Palutena already have an anime episode, making her announcement trailer in the same style would be a bit disappointing. I want to see her in an beautiful 3D HD trailer.

Hong

The Strongest
I have two ideas, both involving Pit.

The first idea is a trailer where the fighters are all picking on Pit, and then the avatar of Palutena towers into the sky and tells the fighters to pick on someone their own size. >:D

The other is a more cool version, but also sweet. The trailer would have Pit fighting and doing well, but eventually gets trashed pretty hard by the other characters (like Mega Man's trailer). When he is at their mercy, big sister Palutena emerges to protect her angel from an oncoming projectile assault. After a gameplay montage, she lends Pit a hand to help him up, and says something like "Let me protect you for a change."

Reila

Great ideas, Hong. Specially the first one. :p What if instead of all fighters, Ridley was beating the crap out of Pit? And then the avatar of Palutena appears (towering even Ridley's massive size, obviously) and she tells him to pick someone of his own size (or bigger :p). I think it would be cool. :3

Rosalina's trailer spoiled me.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Or Palutena taking Ridleys head off with her Glam Blaster, when Pit's time is running out

Top Bottom