• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Depends on the....DEFINITION...of Fanart. Wii Fit Trainer had it rough enough. *shudders*
Villager suffered from... weird... fanarts as well. Not to mention that meme of psychopath Villager which kind of sucks.

Hong

The Strongest
Well yeah, not even inanimate objects are discriminated against. That's just how the Internet is.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't mind Pit and Palutena, as long as they keep it mild. Some pieces of work I want to see is Palutena and Pit battling together as a team side by side, or maybe Palutena using the Ore Club or something. Kind to think of it, there isn't much artwork of her having a serious or angry look at all, except this one:

All in all, variety is all I request.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I don't just want to see cuteness in Palutena art; I want to see coolness and elegance. It's rare to find cool types these days, with the exception of that one pic of Palutena wearing an armored suit that was posted a few pages back. That there is an example of coolness.
Elegance is a Magical Word. Slap it ontop of a Rainbow of Leather.

Last edited:

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
My biggest hope is what Artwork she gets for the Website Page and how her Trailer is played out. (Palutena forbid she gets the Villager reveal treatment, where Villager got just a tiny introduction in the Main Trailer.)
In all likelihood she'll probably be revealed the same way with a couple others in whatever E3 trailer they have.

Burigu

Smash Ace
The thread was revitalized today good! about artwork and fanart, I really hope they keep things classy, (Pixiv is a cool and scary place at the same time) I don't really want to see fanart of Pit x Palutena for me Palutena is like a big sister to Pit, she makes fun of Pit but also guide him, and worries for him. And before someone point out the "best ending" in Kid Icarus that is not even in the japanise version and is not considered canon.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The thread was revitalized today good! about artwork and fanart, I really hope they keep things classy, (Pixiv is a cool and scary place at the same time) I don't really want to see fanart of Pit x Palutena for me Palutena is like a big sister to Pit, she makes fun of Pit but also guide him, and worries for him. And before someone point out the "best ending" in Kid Icarus that is not even in the japanise version and is not considered canon.
I see her as "mama bear' to Pit :D Not a lover, like some pixiv and tumblr artists want to believe.

But yeah, lets hope no one post creepy fanart here.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I see her as "mama bear' to Pit :D Not a lover, like some pixiv and tumblr artists want to believe.

But yeah, lets hope no one post creepy fanart here.
inb4 Hades, Medusa, Pyron and Pit get thrown into a Goldilocks fanfic. With Pit being Goldilocks.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Not sure if this was posted before (this thread is huge, after all), but I think Palutena's regular moves could work like Athena's moves in Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers. Here's a gameplay video:

Grayson

Smash Apprentice
I don't think anyone with half a brain thinks Pit and Palutena have a romantic relationship.

When it comes to the original game, I think anyone who's played Uprising realizes only one of the original ending actually work for the series.

Also, I completley agree with you on the part where Palutena comes across as a 'big sister' type character.

Hong

The Strongest
Palutena and Pit are the best of friends, but she is also his boss, and it shows. Pit doesn't always like or understand his orders, but as the most loyal of angels it is ultimately his duty to serve the goddess.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Palutena and Pit are the best of friends, but she is also his boss, and it shows. Pit doesn't always like or understand her orders, but as the most loyal of angels it is ultimately his duty to serve the goddess.
Indeed, but the fact that Palutena still makes sure to take care of her servant when things get rough makes up for that - like back in Space Pirates' ship (I think?) where she threw him some snacks out of good thought. In duty it's IMO that but outside they would get along like best of platonic mother/son pair.

Her quirk is to tease him a plenty though, hehe.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
All the arguments brought up were incredibly stupid to begin with, but I like the guy's effort.

Although this kinda made me worried actually.
Pit uses the homing shots and the pillars in his Final Smash, two attacks that were often speculated to be a part of Palutena's moveset. I still think Palutena is going to be in the game, but I think this is pretty important to note.

Palutena, next to Mewtwo and the already confirmed Little Mac, is one of the few characters that HAS to be in this game to make me absolutely content with the roster. She deserves it so much and just makes sense. K. Rool is great but could go either way (I will be devastated if he doesn't make it, though), and Ridley and Chorus Men are icing on the cake if they are included.

I really just need Palutena and Mewtwo, and then I will be set for release.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
All the arguments brought up were incredibly stupid to begin with, but I like the guy's effort.

Although this kinda made me worried actually.
Pit uses the homing shots and the pillars in his Final Smash, two attacks that were often speculated to be a part of Palutena's moveset. I still think Palutena is going to be in the game, but I think this is pretty important to note.

Palutena, next to Mewtwo and the already confirmed Little Mac, is one of the few characters that HAS to be in this game to make me absolutely content with the roster. She deserves it so much and just makes sense. K. Rool is great but could go either way (I will be devastated if he doesn't make it, though), and Ridley and Chorus Men are icing on the cake if they are included.

I really just need Palutena and Mewtwo, and then I will be set for release.
I guess I shouldn't have brought the video up if it will hurt rather than hope.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I looked at the comments in the vid and it sickens me a bit that some are all over Hades and Magnus. I don't mind if you like other characters, but to think any other KI character has a better chance at being the 2nd KI rep than Palutena just makes me sad.

But I didn't care much for the vid since I didn't watch it for some reason. We already have high hopes for our Goddess anyways.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Sakurai will place first in Melee at EVO before Magnus makes it into Smash Bros and not Palutena.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sakurai will place first in Melee at EVO before Magnus makes it into Smash Bros and not Palutena.
Of course, that would be just one of many illusions since we're in Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit, to make us think of crazy things that won't happen, with that as such. In other words, don't let Pandora trick you.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Of course, that would be just one of many illusions since we're in Pandora's Labyrinth of Deceit, to make us think of crazy things that won't happen, with that as such. In other words, don't let Pandora trick you.
You're just making me want Uprising for my Birthday 20x More than I already do. And that would be a really darn big number. The fact that I don't already have it sucks. :C But my birthday's in Late August. Which is what, like 2-3 months? Why must time be so slow.
Just 8 more days... c'mon, Lady Palutena, make it into the battle! :D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You're just making me want Uprising for my Birthday 20x More than I already do. And that would be a really darn big number. The fact that I don't already have it sucks. :C But my birthday's in Late August. Which is what, like 2-3 months? Why must time be so slow.
Just 8 more days... c'mon, Lady Palutena, make it into the battle! :D
You really gotta get it. D: After you play that game, there will be no 4th wall.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You really gotta get it. D: After you play that game, there will be no 4th wall.
Trust me, I know of Hades. and his shenanigans.
"Looks like the game developer must've played a bit too much Donkey Kong!" ~Rough memory of said quote.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
"Looks like the game developer must've played a bit too much Donkey Kong!" ~Rough memory of said quote.
Something like that, or how Pit knows that Komaytoes look like little Metroids. Could it be that Pit knows Samus a lot, too?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Something like that, or how Pit knows that Komaytoes look like little Metroids. Could it be that Pit knows Samus a lot, too?
Well, you know Super Bash Sisters. It brings people together.

Burigu

Smash Ace
"Looks like the Chariot Master has played Donkey Kong" - Hades 2012

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, you know Super Bash Sisters. It brings people together.
You'll love the blushing Pit moments, and the Chapter 5 rally cry one. Pit is just so adorable I tell you. *cues anime Pt pose style* We really need more amazing Nintendo characters like him.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"Looks like the Chariot Master has played Donkey Kong" - Hades 2012
My god, Uprising is amazing. Once I get it, I'm gonna go Online SO MUCH with the Virgo Palm or Samurai Sword. Cuz they're mah weapons.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The thread was revitalized today good! about artwork and fanart, I really hope they keep things classy, (Pixiv is a cool and scary place at the same time) I don't really want to see fanart of Pit x Viridi for me Viridi is like a big sister to Pit, she makes fun of Pit but also guide him, and worries for him. And before someone point out the "best ending" in Kid Icarus that is not even in the Japanese version and is not considered canon.
Fixed for accuracy. :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The thread was revitalized today good! about artwork and fanart, I really hope they keep things classy, (Pixiv is a cool and scary place at the same time) I don't really want to see fanart of Pit x Hades for me Hades is like a big brother to Pit, he makes fun of Pit but also trolls him, and laughs at him. And before someone point out the "best ending" in Kid Icarus that is not even in the japanise version and is not considered canon.
We're doing this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
YOU MADE ME DO IT. IT WAS YOUR FAULT. BURLY-IKE-ROBOTIC-OPERATING-BUDDY! IT WAS YOOOOOOOOU! :upsidedown:
I guess we're that bored since the wait for E3 and Pretty Palutena's eventual reveal is getting painful. Can these last 9 days get any slower?

*Orne appears*

It got even more painful.

Top Bottom