• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

Hong

The Strongest
Palutena comes in riding on Ridley.
Palutena riding Ridley would be the most literal hype train I could think of. I think the only way they could get more hype than that is if Ridley was carrying Captain Falcon and dropped him from the heavens to deliver the most god-like Falcon Punch onto the face of Black Shadow.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Palutena riding Ridley would be the most literal hype train I could think of. I think the only way they could get more hype than that is if Ridley was carrying Captain Falcon and dropped him from the heavens to deliver the most god-like Falcon Punch onto the face of Black Shadow.
With Palutena wearing Snake's cardboard box, and wielding the Falchion.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I have two ideas, both involving Pit.

The first idea is a trailer where the fighters are all picking on Pit, and then the avatar of Palutena towers into the sky and tells the fighters to pick on someone their own size. >:D

The other is a more cool version, but also sweet. The trailer would have Pit fighting and doing well, but eventually gets trashed pretty hard by the other characters (like Mega Man's trailer). When he is at their mercy, big sister Palutena emerges to protect her angel from an oncoming projectile assault. After a gameplay montage, she lends Pit a hand to help him up, and says something like "Let me protect you for a change."
The second one sounds pretty similar to what I'm hoping to see.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Now we are on page 103 here is the actualized number of supporters 94, so only 6 away from 100

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Now we are on page 103 here is the actualized number of supporters 94, so only 6 away from 100
Come on, Lady Palutena! I believe in your ability to draw more faith to you, o great goddess!

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Im not sure if i remembered to say it back then but

Im in for suport big time and shes so close to a lock for smash 4 playable.
She's about as close to a lock as a character can get. Of course, even the most hardcore of supporters, such as myself, must see that there's still the chance she won't be gracing the battlefield.

Hong

The Strongest

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We must focus on Lady Palutena over the purple dragon, although we know she Glam Blasted a purple dragon before.

But with that in mind, 7 days left now.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We must focus on Lady Palutena over the purple dragon, although we know she Glam Blasted a purple dragon before.

But with that in mind, 7 days left now.
A purple dragon with three heads, no less! :awesome:

Hong

The Strongest
It would be rather unfortunate if they showed up as a combined character.

But gosh I am not sure if it's schadenfreude, but I don't think my lungs could take the amount of laughter that would induce.

A divine goddess and a space pirate. That could be a duo for a cop show or a sitcom.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I would despise that more than Pac-Man or Miis being playable. Palutena's better as a standalone showing off the glorious divine light although I still want to see her backing up Pit, then playfully hit him at the end, or prior to the gameplay footage.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Do you guys really want Palutena's reveal trailer to related to Pit? I mean, seriously? She already interact with him a lot during Uprising. It doesn't need to be Ridley, but she better interact with some random weird Nintendo character in her reveal trailer. Little Mac interacting with Samus was great. Charizard vs Mario, Samus, Olimar, etc with Greninja being a **** throwing a water shuriken right in their faces was great. Lastly, Luma interacting with Kirby was very cute. So yeah, I want something similar for Palutena. Pit will obviously be in the trailer, but I don't want he to be the focus.

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I don't know if I have voiced my opinion about Palutena here but I've been actively supporting for Palutema so consider me as supporter as well here.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I don't remember if I'm already a supporter, but I'm all for it!
I don't know if I have voiced my opinion about Palutena here but I've been actively supporting for Palutema so consider me as supporter as well here.
I checked you two don't appear in the support list, but if someone else want to double check

If everyone on this page that have said they support are added we are only missing one more

Last edited:

Reila

Not only we (probably) reached 100 supporters, but we are also only 7 days until the Nintendo Direct. ONE.WEEK.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'm still hoping for a Micaiah and Palutena dual reveal at E3. It'd be Waifu city, and the best day in Smash history for me.

I think Palutena might be hidden though, just because she's kinda expected at this point.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Do you guys really want Palutena's reveal trailer to related to Pit? I mean, seriously? She already interact with him a lot during Uprising. It doesn't need to be Ridley, but she better interact with some random weird Nintendo character in her reveal trailer. Little Mac interacting with Samus was great. Charizard vs Mario, Samus, Olimar, etc with Greninja being a **** throwing a water shuriken right in their faces was great. Lastly, Luma interacting with Kirby was very cute. So yeah, I want something similar for Palutena. Pit will obviously be in the trailer, but I don't want he to be the focus.
I understand your point of view. I really do, but I don't really see any other character that she could truly interact with, unless you almost, and I say almost interact against darkness or evil, for which in this case would be Bowser atm, or have her show up to an girls-only battle, in which Pit would not be here (but Pit has to be around).

Reila

I understand your point of view. I really do, but I don't really see any other character that she could truly interact with, unless you almost, and I say almost interact against darkness or evil, for which in this case would be Bowser atm, or have her show up to an girls-only battle, in which Pit would not be here (but Pit has to be around).
I understand yours too, but I can't say I agree. Palutena is a funny and sort of goofy character, it isn't hard to make her interact with other Nintendo characters. If Sora Ltd managed to make Samus, the most serious business character in Smash, interact with other characters, they can do the same with Palutena.
I'm still hoping for a Micaiah and Palutena dual reveal at E3. It'd be Waifu city, and the best day in Smash history for me.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I understand yours too, but I can't say I agree. Palutena is a funny and sort of goofy character, it isn't hard to make her interact with other Nintendo characters. If Sora Ltd managed to make Samus, the most serious business character in Smash, interact with other characters, they can do the same with Palutena.

My friends are recording my E3 reactions, just in case my two most wanted newcomers get announced. I might go crazy.

Last edited:

Reila

My friends are recording my E3 reactions, just in case my two most wanted newcomers get announced. I might go crazy.
Well I am not sure about Micaiah, but make sure you friends are recording you watching the next Nintendo Direct.

I want to see your reaction when Palutena is announced. :laugh:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Well I am not sure about Micaiah, but make sure you friends are recording you watching the next Nintendo Direct.

I want to see your reaction when Palutena is announced. :laugh:
It might be worse than this fake Megaman reaction (it's used for multiple watch reaction videos.) You might want to take the headphones off:

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
I support Palutena.

Maybe she could interact with Rosalina in her trailer?
Nah -- wouldn't want her to steal the spotlight..

Edit: OR her trailer could include all the Smash Sisters (Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager and possibly Jigglypuff) to acknowledge the existence of many female characters this time around. Palutena would be emphasized for being the latest female addition.

Last edited:

Sol_Vent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
l-Sorubento-l
3DS FC
1375-8278-3354
I've been thinking something about Palutena for awhile now, and the gifs on the previous page only reingorge this idea. (Typo retroactively intentional.)

I am at least 70% certain that Palutena will have a special that functions similarly to Homing Soulmass from Dark Souls. Not only is it incredibly in-character, we know that Sakurai likes to borrow cool ideas from other games, and that he has played Dark Souls.

I'm feeling so certain about this, I want to bet about it. 100,000 hearts says Palutena has a Homing Soulmass-esque attack. Takers? :p

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, it sounds really cool and I'd love to see it in action, so I'm just going to take your word and hope for it. I haven't played Dark Souls, but that sure did look cool.

rpgcaster

Smash Apprentice
I've been lurking but I'm strongly supporting Palutena. Her inclusion in the roster is literally all I need to just be completely satisfied with the game~

Top Bottom