• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mintendo Noodle House - Min Min Social

Favorite Min Min alts?

• Total voters

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
So if anyone cares, ESAM made notes for the framedata:
IMG_20200622_185759.png

Last edited:

zumaddy

Smash Ace
So, some more good news as some old spirits can be put on a spirit board. That's good news for some first-parties who had some spirits from their home game already in.

Krankees

Smash Ace
I kind of wish the Dragon Arm looked a little bit bigger but I guess then there would be a balance issue.

amageish

Smash Master
Well, this is very exciting! Super glad to see the Ramen Bomber get into Smash Bros with her full toolset - kicks, dragon arm, and all.

Her trailer was fantastic, though I do feel a bit bad for all the characters shown failing to get in...

SilentSentinel

Smash Apprentice
Pretty excited about this, Min Min was my Arms main so she was who I wanted the most of the arms cast. Congratulations to all min min fans!

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I don't think anything can feel as long as the pain of waiting without knowing if she'd even make it in.

Now that I know it's her I'll be in relative peace and happiness this entire week. I'll probably just be re-watching the trailer and reactions to it constantly.

amageish

Smash Master
I don't think anything can feel as long as the pain of waiting without knowing if she'd even make it in.

Now that I know it's her I'll be in relative peace and happiness this entire week. I'll probably just be re-watching the trailer and reactions to it constantly.
If you'd be willing to share some of your favourite reactions here, I'd love to see them.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I stayed up all night to see Min Min get into Smash, and Day of the Devs in Summer Game Fest, and I have to say, Min Min looks like a pretty interesting character to play as. I’m gonna go take a nap.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
I'm really hyped for Min Min next week. She's much more faithful to her game than I thought she was going to be, plus her moveset has a crazy amount of utility and I love the concept of her switching arms. I'm seriously considering at the very least making her a secondary if I can get her playstyle right.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hope she isn't severely hindered by her reliance on long reaching attacks. The tether recovery will probably make her easy to gimp off stage, too...

She's still gonna be one of my most played characters regardless of any weaknesses, tho.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
absolute perfection...
dream come true for me. i'm looking forward to being the best i can be with her.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What are some of the best reaction videos that you've seen so far? At the moment, I've only seen Alpharad's. (just link the videos for the sake of mobile users)

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
so far every reaction I've found is positive but chill. Mostly because most people who know who Min Min is instantly know from the second the ramen appears.

Rocketjay8

Smash Journeyman
I hope she isn't severely hindered by her reliance on long reaching attacks. The tether recovery will probably make her easy to gimp off stage, too...

She's still gonna be one of my most played characters regardless of any weaknesses, tho.
Isn't Joker's and Byleth's tether recovery regarded as really good?

Last edited:

zferolie

Smash Hero
Here is some fanart of Min min to celebrate!

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
If you'd be willing to share some of your favourite reactions here, I'd love to see them.
The stream I watched live on was Maximilian Dood's, and he just uploaded it to YouTube!

Always a great streamer to watch stuff with.

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
I just realized something. They didn't show off the DLC spirit board that comes with the fighter which is Min Min.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just realized something. They didn't show off the DLC spirit board that comes with the fighter which is Min Min.
PushDustIn posted it on Twitter.

It's possible that one or two spirits are missing, though. (there's not a second row on the second page, so it's somewhere between 10-12 spirits, though four of them were already in the game)

amageish

Smash Master
The stream I watched live on was Maximilian Dood's, and he just uploaded it to YouTube!

Always a great streamer to watch stuff with.
Nice! I do find it interesting to see the different reactions from people who do/don't recognize the opening shot as the Mintendo Ramen House. The trailer's misdirection becomes more effective if you aren't thinking "Oh, it's Min Min" right from the opening.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
It's weird, but one of my favorite things about Min Min is that Usmash reflect. You don't see reflectors built into normal moves too often, and I love it when devs slip little things like that in to reward people who are good at timing and comfortable with the character.
I feel that in the hands of a pro Min Min's going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
What surprised me is that Sakurai kept her grounded and didn't really show how she fights in the air. I'm really curious about how that works considering it seems you could essentially spam smash attacks from the air, and also considering the kill on Kirby was a back air he didn't really talk about.

Also kind of lost on the nair... is the nair the twirly move or a punch? Or is the twirl the "nair" with B?

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
What surprised me is that Sakurai kept her grounded and didn't really show how she fights in the air. I'm really curious about how that works considering it seems you could essentially spam smash attacks from the air, and also considering the kill on Kirby was a back air he didn't really talk about.

Also kind of lost on the nair... is the nair the twirly move or a punch? Or is the twirl the "nair" with B?
The Nair is the twirl with her secondary arm I believe. What really interests me is seeing her Utilt into Uair, as they both look pretty fast. Maybe she could also slip a Nair in there too if it's with the ram ram. In any case, I don't think that Min Min's going to be quite as helpless at close range as the presentation makes it seem.

Top Bottom