• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | Frozen Retold - Directed by Zen - Ovah! The kingdom is free from sorcery!

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Yeah, we're definitely not lynching JeXs today. I stand by my town read on him, through and through.

Rake's slot is definitely the one that needs to go. Aside from what I said about Badwolf earlier, Rake's reaction to being wagoned is fits his meta to a tee. Rapid fire posting and feigned frustration with the game as a whole. That's exactly the move he pulled to get out of being lynched in FFT:A.

Vote: Rake

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
xat, you're an idiot.

jex, if you're town it's rake. i just feel like your lynch warrants a higher chance of a scum flip than his.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ugh, this game. We are getting close to deadline; not sure what I want to do yet, going to try and figure it out by tomorrow.
Lynch Rake with us. Look at how he just came into the game and IMMEDIATELY parrots Gorf. Look at the reasons I'm being pushed. I'm trying to emulate my meta? They can't explain this so why is this a scumtell at all? If they can't explain their reasoning for me being scum then there's really no reason to scum read me. Look at Rake's reasons for town reading LUNCHABLES. Being open and honest, like wtf? Badwolf voted for me even though he felt that I was being honest. I know it's two different players but for the reads to just be on the opposite spectrum is bull****.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 1!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

JeXs 2 {#HBC | Rake, #HBC | Gorf}
#HBC | Rake 2 {JeXs, Xatres}
Xatres 1 {Asianaussie}
Lunchables 1 {#HBC | Bunzy}

L-1
L-2
L-3

Other Cast Members

#HBC | Bunzy
#HBC | Gorf
Asianaussie​

JeXs

Smash Champion
xat, you're an idiot.

jex, if you're town it's rake. i just feel like your lynch warrants a higher chance of a scum flip than his.
So why are you still scumreading me? Because I'm trying to emulate my meta which you CAN'T explain? You're trying to lynch me without giving me a chance to defend myself because there's NOTHING to defend myself from.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Yeah, we're definitely not lynching JeXs today. I stand by my town read on him, through and through.

Rake's slot is definitely the one that needs to go. Aside from what I said about Badwolf earlier, Rake's reaction to being wagoned is fits his meta to a tee. Rapid fire posting and feigned frustration with the game as a whole. That's exactly the move he pulled to get out of being lynched in FFT:A.

Im legit frustrated thoe.

Like 7/10 for sursies.

Maybe a weak 8

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I also always rapid fire post in stream of consciousness just like how i read , so your gonna have to do better than citing null meta Xta

JeXs

Smash Champion
I also always rapid fire post in stream of consciousness just like how i read , so your gonna have to do better than citing null meta Xta
You'll have to do better than having a scum read on someone that you can't explain :rolleyes:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So why are you still scumreading me? Because I'm trying to emulate my meta which you CAN'T explain? You're trying to lynch me without giving me a chance to defend myself because there's NOTHING to defend myself from.
oh i can explain it. let's just say i don't really feeeeeeeeel like it.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Yea so I'm scum because of ____ reason. That's very convincing.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

no no in FFt a i was a lot smoother than that, at least like 50% smoother, me and orbo even had a plan

JeXs

Smash Champion
no no in FFt a i was a lot smoother than that, at least like 50% smoother, me and orbo even had a plan
I would prefer if you actually explained your scum read on me rather than talking about crap.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also also that game was me and orbo, and i didnt rapid fire post, i rapid fire tore ranmarru to pieces and got him lynched late day phase after your hydra pulled log shenanigans which forced me to hard scum read you to stay alive.

Completely different situation

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I would prefer if you actually explained your scum read on me rather than talking about crap.
I have, your faking it by faking it, how can it be any clearer ? Your posts read like you had been putting them together so they'd look and read a certain way, as oppposed to being natural, i haven't found them natural

JeXs

Smash Champion
I have, your faking it by faking it, how can it be any clearer ? Your posts read like you had been putting them together so they'd look and read a certain way, as oppposed to being natural, i haven't found them natural
:rolleyes:

JeXs

Smash Champion
Same goes for you. You're voting me because you don't find my posts "natural".

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Carlton is my sig and everybody loves him, and , I just danced like that this weekend with my girlfriend

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Same goes for you. You're voting me because you don't find my posts "natural".
But that's not meta, that's analyzing how your posting in this game, i havent said "i expect jexs to post this way because of this game " or anything like that because it's not a meta read

JeXs

Smash Champion
Same as in your reasons are crap as to how you think his are crap.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Be detailed, am i railroading you ? Am i choosing an easy target ? If I posted a big case based on your posts and exemplified why i found you unlegit in your posts, would my reasoning be any less crap ?

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
So this argument is basically boiling down to "rawr, my gut feels are better than yours."

Why don't each of you make a consolidated post with your views than than firing back and forth at each other and cluttering the thread?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Lynch Rake with us. Look at how he just came into the game and IMMEDIATELY parrots Gorf. Look at the reasons I'm being pushed. I'm trying to emulate my meta? They can't explain this so why is this a scumtell at all? If they can't explain their reasoning for me being scum then there's really no reason to scum read me. Look at Rake's reasons for town reading LUNCHABLES. Being open and honest, like wtf? Badwolf voted for me even though he felt that I was being honest. I know it's two different players but for the reads to just be on the opposite spectrum is bull****.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Be detailed, am i railroading you ? Am i choosing an easy target ? If I posted a big case based on your posts and exemplified why i found you unlegit in your posts, would my reasoning be any less crap ?
If they were legit reasons of course your reasoning would be less crap.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

So is Lunchables my partner then ? Why is my town reading him the way i am so terribly bad or wrong ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It's a scumtell because faking playing normally is what scum does, I've just explained this , btw

JeXs

Smash Champion
So is Lunchables my partner then ? Why is my town reading him the way i am so terribly bad or wrong ?
Lunchables is completely null. You could be completely bull****ting a read or he's possibly your scum partner. Could go either way.

JeXs

Smash Champion
It's a scumtell because faking playing normally is what scum does, I've just explained this , btw
That's where you're wrong because I'm not faking playing normally. I would love to see why you think I'm faking though.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
That's where you're wrong because I'm not faking playing normally. I would love to see why you think I'm faking though.
This question really does need to be answered. By either Bunzy or Rake, I don't care. This keeps getting said, and I see no evidence of it whatsoever.

Top Bottom