• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | Frozen Retold - Directed by Zen - Ovah! The kingdom is free from sorcery!

JeXs

Smash Champion
Bunzy I think your reasons for scum reading me are total crap but at least you're pretty townie. It was 2.41am when I posted that so obviously I was not really thinking about mafia but rather going to sleep. And when I got back to the thread Xatres already responded so there was really no reason for me to be putting him at L-1 especially when I don't have a scum read on him.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 1!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

JeXs 2 {#HBC | Gorf, #HBC | Rake.}
Xatres 1 {Asianaussie}
Lunchables 1 {#HBC | Bunzy}

L-1
L-2
L-3

Other Cast Members

#HBC | Bunzy
#HBC | Gorf
#HBC | Rake.
Asianaussie​

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Basically i agree he's trying to emulate his own meta, he's trying to look town without being it. Gorf hit the nail on the head. Just reads as fake and i dont like it one iota

JeXs

Smash Champion
So... I'm going to ask again. How am I trying to emulate my meta?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
unvote

vote rake

i think this is the exact direction we should take. nice try on doing the whole snapping into thread thing, a for effort, but your play absolutely reeks of hand choosing your reads bud. you don't have the swag here. spill or get lynched.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Like, if you think scum would play that loose and free as a newer player, you need to stop playing mafia lmao

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Especially the post I quoted, no way scum makes a waffley weak ass post like that. Seriously, the people who push that slot need to die

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

unvote

vote rake

i think this is the exact direction we should take. nice try on doing the whole snapping into thread thing, a for effort, but your play absolutely reeks of hand choosing your reads bud. you don't have the swag here. spill or get lynched.
All reads are chosen by my own hands -_-

#HBC | Gorf

"loose and free"

that literally means nothing rake. he's essentially been stanceless, which is TEXTBOOK scum. try again.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Im not defending this more lol, you wanna lynch me, fine be dumb. But when im right, im just gonna sit here laughing

#HBC | Gorf

don't worry about defending. elaborate. you're making a statement that literally nobody agrees with and that people are tilting their head at you for. if you're town ****ing play a townies game.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Im not defending this more lol, you wanna lynch me, fine be dumb. But when im right, im just gonna sit here laughing
Wtf is with this? You're going to personally attack people and call them dumb if they lynch you? So you have absolutely no intention of helping town, is that it? You're just going to sit back and watch?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm not calling them dumb, I'm calling the actions dumb. I am helping town but I'm not gonna keep repeating myself

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I think he's town because even though he's done nothing objectively, his open posting style and honesty within it to admit he didn't have jack is not how scum plays and never would, and the fact he's newer means he def wouldn't be able to walk bold face into the thread and say he had jack.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

If you disagree, tell me why he fakes it, how, and why as newer scum he wouldn't just fo and not make that comment. No one made him, he could have jumped on bunzy or jexs or whatever but he says that. If you really think thats how scum plays, stop playing mafia cause you'll lose every time

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Like, i dont even know why the **** you expect to hear more than feelings about posts and players 4 FREAKING PAGES IN.

#HBC | Gorf

funny, through the pressure we got this

Wtf is with this? You're going to personally attack people and call them dumb if they lynch you? So you have absolutely no intention of helping town, is that it? You're just going to sit back and watch?
saying this in a game with xat and lunch is UNBELIEVABLY unwarranted bud.

JeXs

Smash Champion
funny, through the pressure we got this

saying this in a game with xat and lunch is UNBELIEVABLY unwarranted bud.
Xatres has already given us his stances. Can't say that for lunch though.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Rake, why lynch me? (repeat question from 120)

Everyone who isn't voting JeXs, will you support a lynch of him Y/N?

@ JeXs JeXs What made you vote Rake?

@Gorf Is Rake in your lynch pool toDay?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ugh, this game. We are getting close to deadline; not sure what I want to do yet, going to try and figure it out by tomorrow.

Top Bottom