• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minecraft

Spyro

Smash Ace
On one of my saved games, there has been pretty much no hostile mobs spawning. I checked the settings and it said I was playing on normal. I went into a desert and stayed there the whole night but nothing spawned. Has anyone else run into this problem?

:phone:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
On one of my saved games, there has been pretty much no hostile mobs spawning. I checked the settings and it said I was playing on normal. I went into a desert and stayed there the whole night but nothing spawned. Has anyone else run into this problem?

That happened to me once when I was playing in this world. I made defenses and everything for mobs, but even after I went past my defenses, I still couldn't find anything. All I found during the 3 or 4 days of being on that world was like 3 creepers and that was it I'm not exactly sure what happened but me thinks it's a glitch

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This game needs to hurry up and get a major update.

I'm glad they added pistons, but with no mineshafts, the End, etc, my lust to play this game has been very lackluster.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This game needs to hurry up and get a major update.

I'm glad they added pistons, but with no mineshafts, the End, etc, my lust to play this game has been very lackluster.
1.3 is a pretty major update

...At least it would have been if I hadn't gotten all the snapshots.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

BABY ZOMBIES
Zombies now turn villagers to zombies when they kill them - Baby villagers turn to baby zombies

HOWEVER, they should have kept baby armor looking like this

They fixed the size issue

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
The fact that zombies can turn both adult and baby villagers into zombies is a bit creepy, but a pretty interesting addition though. If I run into an npc village, I guess I'll have to make walls to protect them or close off the village completely and put in iron doors.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to tweet the guy adding these baby zombies with the suggestion that feeding zombies rotten flesh makes them produce baby zombies!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The command block...

Anyone using it? If nothing else, you can turn it into a teleportation block.

If you haven't experimented with it, I highly recommend it.

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
The command block...

Anyone using it? If nothing else, you can turn it into a teleportation block.

If you haven't experimented with it, I highly recommend it.

What is that?

Making a monolith of what seems to be an office building. It's prolly about 20 floors (3 open blocks each), but I haven't finished making the rest of the floors yet.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What is that?

Making a monolith of what seems to be an office building. It's prolly about 20 floors (3 open blocks each), but I haven't finished making the rest of the floors yet.

The command block is one of the new blocks added in the latest snapshot.

It's only available through spawning it.

/give [player] 137 1

I believe will get you it

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I don't know why, but half the time I try to place a block in Minecraft, it places 2 blocks instead. I'm not sure if its due to lag or my mouse, but it makes building kind of annoying.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, anvils are being added to minecraft.

They are considering making it so it obeys physics so it can be used like a trap

Wile E Coyote style

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
does anybody have aserver or one they frequent? I'm soooo bored and joining random creative servers means following commands for 2 hours and then venturing into single player with all the trees cut down. Wanna play with people.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I was wondering the same thing? does smashboards have a server? I know minecraft was part of the light house game night so I thought maybe we have our own server or something?
just bought minecraft btw :3

John2k4

The End of an Era
I have a server that I host. Problem is that the machine takes a ton of power, and is only online after 8PM MST (and all day weekends).

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Well I was thinking of setting up my own server, it's not that hard but I'm not so sure I'll be able to run it well.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know why, but half the time I try to place a block in Minecraft, it places 2 blocks instead. I'm not sure if its due to lag or my mouse, but it makes building kind of annoying.
Its the lag. I hate it too.

Have this for comp

Tavitoes

Smash Cadet
I have a server. It is Hamachi, though. And Reeper, the 360 version hasn't quite caught up to the PC version (which i have), but is still considered to be a well-developed game.

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
So is there a way that I'm missing to find and implement skins on the PC version? I've looked for a while and haven't found anything.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You upload the skins onto Minecraft.net

If you are only play single player, you could also just go into the Minecraft.jar file and edit the character skin

How do you change skins in any other version?

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
You upload the skins onto Minecraft.net

If you are only play single player, you could also just go into the Minecraft.jar file and edit the character skin

How do you change skins in any other version?
How do you edit them?

from what I've seen on videos, on the 360 version there's an actual option to choose different skins

Top Bottom