• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mindgames

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yea mindgamez was Nintendo tricking me into getting a Wii just to play Brawl. Twilight Princess and countless hours battling friends in MarioKart 64 has made it worth it though.

Mindgames was putting Falcon in Brawl.
Q

FOR

****ING

T.

Falcon is supposed to combo you, not...iuno...do what he does in brawl. That **** is just demoralizing for a man as manly as Falcon.

My game of choice is F-zero. F-zero mms all daay.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Mindgames is waiting until Junglefever buys a Wii and Brawl to see whether or not it sucks before buying one yourself.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
F-Zero GX is so amazing
but F-Zero X is even MORE amazing... because of the music

Mindgames: I haven't played Brawl since BEFORE it was released in europe (and I live in europe). I played the japanese version and realized it was crap so i didnt bother with it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Fine...

Mindgames is when you play Brawl and think its a good fighting game.

Actually...thats just stupid. Its not even mindgames.
Actually, Mindgames is Sakurai Making a game making US think it woud be a awesome fighting game.

We were mindgamed. :urg:

F-Zero GX is so amazing
but F-Zero X is even MORE amazing... because of the music

Mindgames: I haven't played Brawl since BEFORE it was released in europe (and I live in europe). I played the japanese version and realized it was crap so i didnt bother with it
I joined the moments I have played the Japanese version. I went to pre-order it on Amazon dot com, and came on here to join. Here I am now, playing Melee. No Wii. No Brawl. ;p

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
mind game
n.
1. An act or series of acts of calculated psychological manipulation, especially in order to confuse or intimidate. Often used in the plural.
2. An activity that provides entertainment and challenges the intellect.

AXE 09

Smash Master
who needs the most mindgames? i'd have to say Mewtwo. but if you wanna talk high or top tier... hmmm... then possibly... marth or fox? just my thoughts lol

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, guys, I think my Language Arts teacher is a competitive gamer.

His wife is pregnant, and he was talking about how experienced her midwife was. He said she's over 9,000 births.

Later on in the period, he began talking about Ernest Hemingway's Hills Like White Elephants which is about a couple subtly discussing an abortion. He was comparing it to real life and he began using an example about he and his wife trying to decide what to eat. You know how you never want to pick the restaurant, but there's something you actually want to eat? He then said that "you have to play mindgames."

The day before, he was talking about how in Beowulf, they seem to blame Hrunting for Beowulf's getting ***** by the dragon (when it breaks). That really seems like he WANTS to say "No johns".

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Your teacher was born a competitive gamer, he just doesn't know that yet. ;3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
mind games isnt like that uncommon of a phrase, but maybe thats just because i hear it/use it allt he time so it sticks out

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Brain.... Chill.
Everyone needs mindgames, spacing, tech skill, and the most important skill of all: Examination. Examine everything in the match.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
If my teacher ever said no johns I'd probably fall over and laugh for awhile.

Mindgames is when you turn the word "mindgames" into a slogan.

-Silly Rabbit, Mindgames are for kids.

-Leggo my Mindgames!

-Life Should Taste As Good As Mindgames

-Snap! Crackle! Mindgames!

-Oh Hungry? Oh Mindgames.

Alright I'll stop now. Its late and I was bored. :D

edit: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi Put a word in the box on the left and click sloganize.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
If my teacher ever said no johns I'd probably fall over and laugh for awhile.

Mindgames is when you turn the word "mindgames" into a slogan.

-Silly Rabbit, Mindgames are for kids.

-Leggo my Mindgames!

-Life Should Taste As Good As Mindgames

-Snap! Crackle! Mindgames!

-Oh Hungry? Oh Mindgames.

Alright I'll stop now. Its late and I was bored. :D

edit: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi Put a word in the box on the left and click sloganize.
I lol'd hard.
Who's that pokemon?
IT'S MINDGAMES

Grunt

Smash Master
all (most) black people play Falco, cuz he's a G.
popped collar, never smiles, holds his gun sideways, etc.

Top Bottom