• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Milln won't update for 2 weeks. D:

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Let's see how good all your memories REALLY are. http://www.sporcle.com/games/pokemon.php
12 minutes to name as many first gens as you can. You're under the honor system to not cheat.
I got 114. I would have got more, but the spelling of some of them (curse your hard to spell name, Gowlithe!) tripped me up.

I mean, what could be harder to spell than Exeggutor?

EDIT: Also, samuelson - Had I not watched Sweeny Todd, that might be the creepiest thing I've every heard, and a new level of pokemon obsession to say the least. Congratulations!

dr00

Smash Apprentice
I GIVE YOU.....

the balloon pokemon ;________;

ps. bow to zard's fiery goodness. especially salac-berry-munching bellyzard

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I got 114. I would have got more, but the spelling of some of them (curse your hard to spell name, Gowlithe!) tripped me up.

I mean, what could be harder to spell than Exeggutor?
Anyone who says they can spell Exeggutor right on the first try without checking is a filthy liar.

I should give a prize to anyone who can beat my score of 132.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who says they can spell Exeggutor right on the first try without checking is a filthy liar.
I second that. I saw how you spelt it here, and it still took me 3 tries to get it lol.

I got exactly 100. After that, my brain shut down.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Correct!
Togepi makes an early appearance from Johto to Kanto.
Kecleon makes an early appearance from Hoenn to Johto.

And everyone knows Fire Pokemon are the best starters.

Blaziken > Infernape > Charizard > Typhlosion. Typhlosion's moveset sucks.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
ok that was hella funny and ya i that having over 450 pokemons is too much... pokemon is getting as low as digimon tier
digimon>pokemon in every way but fanbase... ok I'll admit the pokemon games own, but that's it.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
this has so much to do with Milin being gone for 2 weeks...i love the Lucario boards, I luv them to death
Yeah, its like we all have ADD or someth... oh... have you ever noticed that if you look at a ceiling fan... and you rotate your eyes in the direction its going... its like one blade is... like... perfectly visible...?

hough123

Smash Ace
Yeah, its like we all have ADD or someth... oh... have you ever noticed that if you look at a ceiling fan... and you rotate your eyes in the direction its going... its like one blade is... like... perfectly visible...?
:O
10Char

Timbers

check me out
YEAH.

and then your head hurts and you feel dizzy after doing it for 10 minutes one lonely Sunday morning. :dizzy:

KUROK

Smash Cadet
Your avitar matches your reaction, Timbers

I say we all don't do SOMETHING for those 2 weeks to show our mournful sorrow and greif
I say we all find that one rare candy you saved then surf up and down the water's edge of Cinnibar, just for old times sake. Don't forget to talk to the old man!

Milln

Smash Champion
I willl. I'm waiting for my box to arrive so I can put my computer in it and send it off and then they'll take a week to fix it and ship it back.

Top Bottom