• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm eager for tomorrow's pic.

If it turns out to be lame, I'll just wait for Friday.

Trying to be an optimist here.

Hong

The Strongest
That asshoIe Sakurai is over-working Alfonzo. Is he even getting compensation for this?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
When Ridley is discomfirmed, Alfonzo will take his place.
Alfonzo: "leave it to me!"

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I want to say that; and this is against my instinct; that we'll get a picture with nothing new, no new items or characters, but it will be on the Kid Icarus stage for Wii U. I don't think we've ever gotten a pic of the same stage twice in a row, much less a newly confirmed stage, but I'm just going with it anyway.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy

When Mario isn't fighting, Alfonzo takes his place
"Leave it to-a me!"

When Link isn't fighting, Alfonzo takes his places
" ARGGGH it to me."

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

When Mario isn't fighting, Alfonzo takes his place
"Leave it to-a me!"

When Link isn't fighting, Alfonzo takes his places
" ARGGGH it to me."
For some reason its funniest on miiverse posts, him being all the unplayable characters and stuff. This may be going far.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So why are people saying random characters will be revealed tomorrow like ICs and Shulk?

Also wasn't there a rumored list? I have one version of it but it doesn't go into too much detail, there might be a better one out there so if anyone knows it can I see it?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So why are people saying random characters will be revealed tomorrow like ICs and Shulk?

Also wasn't there a rumored list? I have one version of it but it doesn't go into too much detail, there might be a better one out there so if anyone knows it can I see it?
Shulk was from Mr Prediction
Ice Climbers from their anniversary

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Enough with Alfonzo! Geez. >< Way to take a good joke and make it hated. Xaltis? As far as IC goes, Anniverary is tomorrow. Unless he starts with random dates, that's the time to reveal them.

peachy!

super princess

Not that random. The Ice Climbers' anniversary is tomorrow, and some dude "predicted" Shulk would be revealed on the 30th.

Enough with Alfonzo! Geez. >< Way to take a good joke and make it hated. Xaltis? As far as IC goes, Anniverary is tomorrow. Unless he starts with random dates, that's the time to reveal them.
You cannot deny that the one of Alfonzo taking over the pic of the day was funny, though! :psycho: It all depends on how far people take the joke. I agree some are just downright annoying, but others are still funny.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Skyworld was a unique stage in brawl. Also, it was the only level where floating platforms seemed reasonable, I just couldn't help but think how cool it would be to actually fight on the Sky Palace in the background.
Looks like this new Kid Icarus stage takes place in the same location, but much closer to the palace. Hope Sakurai shows another pic of this stage from a less obscure angle, hopefully with some characters standing on it.
Theres ice coverin Texas. Taking this omen as a sure sign that ice climbers will be revealed soon.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not that random. The Ice Climbers' anniversary is tomorrow, and some dude "predicted" Shulk would be revealed on the 30th.

You cannot deny that the one of Alfonzo taking over the pic of the day was funny, though! :psycho: It all depends on how far people take the joke. I agree some are just downright annoying, but others are still funny.
Oh okay, I thought it was someone that had a rumor list that was "Mr Prediction"

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Now that we know Sakurai knows about the leak, he is gonna make us wait for a Palutena reveal. I find it far too coincidental that we get these Kid Icarus/Palutena pics right after the leak. To me, Sakurai responding to the leak confirms that the leak is at least somewhat legit. The Ness "leak" looked pretty good but we had no Earthbound noise from Sakurai. As far as Ridley goes... If Ridley is in the game, I have a feeling Sakurai is gonna make us find out by unlocking him in the game and not reveal him before the game launches. I'm just about that action, boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom