• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Which is why I am keeping my prediction to a minimum. I would be very surprised if we see them tomorrow.
Agreed. On the terms of anniversaries it doesn't seem like they are really accounted for. Mario is a special case, being Mario.

Also, I forgot this thread existed.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122

When Viridi joins the battle, Alfonzo takes her place!

Alfonzo: "Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"

((No I couldn't resist. Yes I am the worst photoshopping motherf*cker who ever lived))

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Which is why I am keeping my prediction to a minimum. I would be very surprised if we see them tomorrow.
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I want Ice Climbers, and I'm probably going to be disappointed with tomorrow's picture anyways because it probably won't be a veteran reveal, but it's just impossible to know when Sakurai will reveal characters without big games coming up.

On the other hand, seeing as Ice Climbers is a retro franchise, maybe it'd be more appropriate for an anniversary reveal just to show how old that game is.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Welp the roster thread is locked
:troll:
nah i'm just joking.

R.I.P. thread, i'm surprised that got locked first before the social thread did(its barely used). but now this is the only place i have left..... ****

anyway back OT. I predict a rosaluma pic tonight, I don't see a reveal happening. i'd love to be wrong though.

I'm also tired of the Alfonzo jokes, its getting REALLY old.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I want Ice Climbers, and I'm probably going to be disappointed with tomorrow's picture anyways because it probably won't be a veteran reveal, but it's just impossible to know when Sakurai will reveal characters without big games coming up.

On the other hand, seeing as Ice Climbers is a retro franchise, maybe it'd be more appropriate for an anniversary reveal just to show how old that game is.
That is true. But I'm still keeping low expectations for tomorrow. Although I REALLY wanna see them tomorrow.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
That is true. But I'm still keeping low expectations for tomorrow. Although I REALLY wanna see them tomorrow.
I just see it being so-and-so doing a thing. Or Creepy Picture Friday. Not really a reveal, but it would throw me off if it was.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Welp the roster thread is locked
:troll:
nah i'm just joking.

R.I.P. thread, i'm surprised that got locked first before the social thread did(its barely used). but now this is the only place i have left..... ****

anyway back OT. I predict a rosaluma pic tonight, I don't see a reveal happening. i'd love to be wrong though.

I'm also tired of the Alfonzo jokes, its getting REALLY old.
True. We should take a break from th jokes for a while, or they'll become stale and funny

Like what's happening with Doge...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
what if someone uses the assist trophy when both tink and skull kid are playing on the spirit tracks stage?

Alfonzo's ancestor, Gonzo, shows up to take Skull Kid's spot.

Gonzo: Leave it to me!

pitthekit

Smash Ace
Uh stop with the gonzo paradox soon you will go through every object in the universe and collide with the zero paradox too!

Actually there is only 4 slots for characters in smash so this may not be a paradox.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
According to Sonicguy726 on the Stage Discussion thread, this stage is based off Kid Icarus NES's final level, Palace in the Sky.

Catstorm

Smash Rookie
personally i think nothing interesting will happen and itll be another pic of king dedede beating someone up in the most stylish way possible

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
ice climbers will be revealed the 4th at 13:54 (1:54pm) and 16 seconds

original release in 1985
1985 times the 2 ice climbers is 3970
divided by 40 seconds per level is 99.25
times 32 levels in the original game is 3176
divided by 48 new levels in the upgraded edition is 66.16
divided by the 16 new levels in that edition is 4.135416

booyah

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I predict... a picture of Rosalina with a Luma. We really haven't seen anything like that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom