• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers have to be revealed today... I see no reason as to why they shouldn't. Plus, it's a Thursday, and this is the day when most of the characters were revealed.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I will be so disappointed that I'll go to bed and wake up tomorrow ready to be disappointed for the next Pic of the Day.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
No ice climbers, Just Pit and Link's bow

Pic of the day. Both Link and Pit use bows, but when they fire simultaneously, their arrows meet and cancel out closer to Pit. Besides attack power and projectile speed, there are many elements that affect tactics, such as accuracy, vulnerability after attacking, and even seemingly unrelated features like a character's physical abilities.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlITh2Nfg

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
At least it was SOMEWHAT INTERESTING...

I MEAN COME ON, GUYS, LOOK AT THOSE GRAPHICS AND...

Alright, **** it, it was terrible

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
It's a placeholder pic for Palutena most likely.

Remember how the last pic with someone at...bowpoint ended up in a character? The shooter to be specific ?

Meh I'm just crazy.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The Kid Icarus related pics surely have had an uprising of numbers since the supposed Palutena leak and the Viridi pic. And look at Pit's new serious arrow-shooting pose. I approve. <3

Got a caption!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
A paragraph, wonder what that's for? Crushing peoples dream of palutena or acnoledging ice climbers. Or something to do with the picture.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
This is what happens when you expect something from an anniversary.
I mean for Christ's sake, you all should have learned on January 21st.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Is there something more to this pic or is it just boring? Other than reading into the Palutena leak is this a hint at a changed mechanic? Or is he explaining something that isn't new at all?

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Another Kid Icarus pic though. Sakurai is either heavily hinting at Palutena or messing with us big time.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
OMG I was so scared. I thought this was the last pic of the day for the week. I was getting sad cause I really hate waiting 2 days of no pics. T_T

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
The Kid Icarus related pics surely have had an uprising of numbers since the supposed Palutena leak and the Viridi pic. And look at Pit's new serious arrow-shooting pose. I approve. <3

Got a caption!
That's an awfully convoluted way to say "I've got nothing new to show you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom