• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I know it's silly, but I honestly feel like something will happen tonight. We got Luigi for the release of Dream Team in America, so, maybe it's Nintendo holding out til it's officially the 12th here.

Though, I highly doubt it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I know it's silly, but I honestly feel like something will happen tonight. We got Luigi for the release of Dream Team in America, so, maybe it's Nintendo holding out til it's officially the 12th here.

Though, I highly doubt it.
Nintendo rarely (if ever) does anything on the weekend, so don't get your hopes up. We got Luigi for Dream Team... but he wasn't revealed on the day DT came out, he was earlier that week in a Direct. Our best bet would be next week, but I wouldn't count on it. Unless they're planning a Direct, but I wouldn't count on that either.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
So, in an attempt to try to have a discussion that isn't about no Pokemon reveal or seductive Wii Fit Trainer...

Did anyone else notice that there are three islands in the background? One for SNES Pilotwings and one for Wuhu Island, but there's another island in between them. Possible Pilotwings 64 rep?
STOP
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP CALLING CRAB ROCK ISLAND A "MYSTERIOUS THIRD REP" ON THE PILOT WINGS STAGE!
For F**k's sake, every time they've shown that island (3-4 times), there is a swarm of ace detectives, and I'm so sick of all the nonsense.

Croco

Smash Lord
STOP
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP CALLING CRAB ROCK ISLAND A "MYSTERIOUS THIRD REP" ON THE PILOT WINGS STAGE!
For F**k's sake, every time they've shown that island (3-4 times), there is a swarm of ace detectives, and I'm so sick of all the nonsense.
THANK YOU! It's driving me insane when that happens every time.
If pilot wings 64 is anywhere in this stage they would clearly show it.. which would probably be the mount rushmoore mock.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I know understand how ppl get turned on from a white mannequin
It's all about the curves. That's why we don't think other men or children are sexually attractive.

Wide hips shows that the woman can carry your child.

Big boobs shows that she can feed it.

I know it sounds funny in the context of today's modern society, but that's how our basic instincts are - and they still affect us extremely much.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Off the record, most primates (what we evolved from/our genetic "cousins") have curvy/bright buttocks for the same reasons we find sweater cows aesthetically pleasing. However, primates usually walk on all fours, therefore their breasts don't get as much exposure.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Aww, I wanted to talk about breasts and butts. Looks like I'm too late. :<
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but considering moderators are required to keep a certain style and attitude (sex appeal talk usually is a big no-no since it's not socially accepted because it's not "serious", LOL), I guess you're being sarcastic.

What happened with Friday's pic is that Sakurai provided us with sex appeal. Blatant sex appeal. "Flexible even when sleeping" is probably the cheapest prevarication I've seen so far by him in Miiverse. No matter if you look at Miiverse, GameFAQs or Smashboards, people are going to keep talking about her butt because that was the focus on Friday's pic.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
STOP
Well, excuse me for having never heard of this Crab Rock Island! As I have only played a little bit of Pilotwings Resort, I of course would have no idea what that third island was, though someone already had said that it was a part of Wuhu Island. There's no need to be rude about it...

Croco

Smash Lord
What do you know?
I'm not a fool to jump to conclusions until I see evidence of something existing.. not doubting pilot wings 64 at all.
I research content before asking others. I looked up the wuhu map.. took a moment of my time. Knew that those are all the islands from Wuhu.. simple.

I would love pilot wings 64 to be represented in this stage. If I see it I will know..

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I have a theory. When the "Warning challenger approaching" bar disappears I think Sakurai is planning to show another character around that time frame.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
It's called Rule 34. Also the fact that the character is technically a human. :laugh:
You would attribute physical attraction to rule 34? No, it is a baser thing within the human, not a construct of the internet. People would still think she was hot even if there was far more purity culturally in the internet, and most especially even if that rule's cultural phenomena didn't exist.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Well, excuse me for having never heard of this Crab Rock Island! As I have only played a little bit of Pilotwings Resort, I of course would have no idea what that third island was, though someone already had said that it was a part of Wuhu Island. There's no need to be rude about it...
It's also prominently shown on Wii Sports Resort, which is where I learned of it.
It wouldn't bother me if this were the first time it was shown, as it is borderline obscure. My issue is that we've been over this so many times, and Crab Rock doesn't exactly look ambiguous enough to be reasonably mistaken as "a mystery island."
I apologize if I came across as being harsh, but I really am sick of this same stupid thing being repeated over and over.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
You would attribute physical attraction to rule 34? No, it is a baser thing within the human, not a construct of the internet. People would still think she was hot even if there was far more purity culturally in the internet, and most especially even if that rule's cultural phenomena didn't exist.
You missed the part where i was joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom