• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Man, I needed to know if Lucario or Mewtwo or Pokémon Trainer or Jigglypuff or any of the other 717 Pokémon were confirmed.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Man, I needed to know if Lucario or Mewtwo or Pokémon Trainer or Jigglypuff or any of the other 717 Pokémon were confirmed.
Uuuh about that i just realized something there might be no pokemon character at all this month

I just remembered we might get a retro character on friday the usa anniversary of the nes luigi was confirmed for the usa release of maio bros dream team

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
The only Pokemon game that could get a "POKEMON DIRECT" right now is Pokken. The new HD fighter that gamefreak is making. But that wont be for a long time.

X and Y will probably get a special spot in a regular direct.
pokken is not a real game, it was confirmed to be an hd tech demo

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
Meanwhile, PMBR just announced Mewtwo will be in Project M yesterday. Wow.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I just realized something, maybe that's what Pokémon is heading to, I mean they already have a free roam adventure game. A fighting game is just what Pokémon needs to strive, he said this is what Pokémon will be coming to, a fighting game would definitely bring old and new fans back to the series (even me). If this is what Pokémon is coming to then count me in. Now, whoever has a change.org account sign in & MAKE A PETITION!

Player-1

Smash Legend
The fact that no Pokemon was revealed just means sakurai isn't putting any Pokemon characters in smash4. Pokemon is prett much a dead franchise that's why sakurai is making room for the roster for characters like Harry potter, Michael Jordan, and Paul Bunyan

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's supposed to be a special Pokemon announcement on the 26th but god knows if this will lead to anything. With three weeks left in the month, I'm still holding out for another character reveal, Pokemon or other wise. I wouldn't be surprised if a Mother or Fire Emblem character was revealed this month just so that Sakurai can screw with us further. (Sakurai: "Oh, what's wrong? I thought you all were expecting a character from a Nintendo RPG franchise?" :troll:)

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103

I'm assuming this is a part of the adventure mode. Any other thoughts?

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
There's supposed to be a special Pokemon announcement on the 26th but god knows if this will lead to anything. With three weeks left in the month, I'm still holding out for another character reveal, Pokemon or other wise. I wouldn't be surprised if a Mother or Fire Emblem character was revealed this month just so that Sakurai can screw with us further. (Sakurai: "Oh, what's wrong? I thought you all were expecting a character from a Nintendo RPG franchise?" :troll:)
Pokemon announcement on the 26th, Sonic Lost Worlds/Pac-Man's game coming out at the end of the month, the anniversary of the NES release in the US coming up... Sounds like a Direct with newcomer announcements waiting to happen (Mii/Little Mac/Pac-Man announcements along with Pokemon-related info?)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The fact that no Pokemon was revealed just means sakurai isn't putting any Pokemon characters in smash4. Pokemon is prett much a dead franchise that's why sakurai is making room for the roster for characters like Harry potter, Michael Jordan, and Paul Bunyan
The only starter pokemon of the veterans is pkmn trainer so probably keeping it a secret i mean ROB could be confirmed this week on friday

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Mii's plausible with Wii U Party launching the 25th but that's the only major Nintendo release left this month. Pac-Man's game was bumped back to March so nothing significant comes out until Super Mario 3D World on November 21st and ALBW on November 22nd.

D

Deleted member

I'm liking this Mario stage even more! I can't wait to see what else this stage offers.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Mii's plausible with Wii U Party launching the 25th but that's the only major Nintendo release left this month. Pac-Man's game was bumped back to March so nothing significant comes out until Super Mario 3D World on November 21st and ALBW on November 22nd.
ALBW is in November for all but Japan. I think Japan is late December. Could that mean anything?

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Pac-Mans game is coming out October 29th,2013.

Also October is Pac-Man's 32 anniversary for when he was first released in NA.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I thought I read somewhere that it was bumped back... hmmm... this may certainly change things...
The only characters that would make sense to include in this month is ROB, Pac-Man, or Mii. Unless Sakurai is waiting for a bit longer to show off a Pokemon character. However, knowing Sakurai, he would further destroy predictions and give us a completely irrelevant character.

I'm still holding onto Zelda for November/December, depending whether he goes by Japan or the rest of the World release. But we can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom