• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

So, what's the general consensus? A Pokemon reveal tomorrow? Or an average pic of the day?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm doubting we will see a character tomorrow, but it is always possible. There may be a future Pokemon Direct down the line later this month that Sakurai is waiting for, you never know.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I know that, but there are still Directs for Pikmin 3. Then again, it's a general Direct, but they can't be done with Pokemon just yet.
The only Pokemon game that could get a "POKEMON DIRECT" right now is Pokken. The new HD fighter that gamefreak is making. But that wont be for a long time.

X and Y will probably get a special spot in a regular direct.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
The only Pokemon game that could get a "POKEMON DIRECT" right now is Pokken. The new HD fighter that gamefreak is making. But that wont be for a long time.

X and Y will probably get a special spot in a regular direct.
True, that makes sense.

Well, then there is no hope for this month other than tomorrow or sometime this week for a reveal for Pokemon. I just thought Sakurai may have known of a Direct later in October and was saving a character then.

Shroob

Sup?
I hope nothing is revealed this week to debunk baseless theories.
I don't think you know how to use that word correctly, because up until this point Nintendo has used Smash to promote its games, and that is the theory in a nutshell, nothing more, nothing less.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Baseless as in the challenger approaching banner appearing and disappearing time doesn't mean anything other than "it's been there for too long, let's take it down".

And I would like for them to stop doing what you said because it takes away the surprise factor.

Shroob

Sup?
Baseless as in the challenger approaching banner appearing and disappearing time doesn't mean anything other than "it's been there for too long, let's take it down".

And I would like for them to stop doing what you said because it takes away the surprise factor.
Obviously there will be since a large handful of characters have nothing new in the works, like Star Fox, F-Zero, Mother, etc, but for the big releases, up until X and Y, a character was usually revealed, the only exception being Peach that supposedly was revealed on the anniversary of the original Super Mario Bros.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
So project M saw that sakurai didn't use the chance to reveal Mewtwo on Monday for x and Y, and fixed is mistake today. That's just my take though...:cool:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Yeah I'm starting to get this feeling that there won't be anything special tomorrow. Just another generic pic.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I was giving you benefit of the doubt.
You can argue all you want about game balancing, but given virtually everything about his career other than Brawl's slowness, you cannot say he is incompetent. Right now, and for the past couple months, he's been trolling the hell out of us. Not with stupidity, but a special combination of Pavlov's Dog and Bait-and-Switch.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Why haven't I seen mention of the new Sonic Stage, the fact that you fly through rings on the PW stage or that there is new gameplay footage?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Why haven't I seen mention of the new Sonic Stage, the fact that you fly through rings on the PW stage or that there is new gameplay footage?

Because we're busy being angry Sakurai isn't confirming the incredibly obvious existence of Pokemon besides Pikachu in this game.

Plus that was what, almost 2 weeks ago? Ancient news. Sakurai is obligated/way overdue for another character reveal.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
well sakurai offically missed an oppertunity there going to be 4-5 reps u think he could at least revealed jiggly puff

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It's weird.
Smasgbros.com is updated with the pic, but Smash Bros Sakurai Community is not updated with it.
Smells fishy.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
It's weird.
Smasgbros.com is updated with the pic, but Smash Bros Sakurai Community is not updated with it.
Smells fishy.
Yeah, now that you mention it, isn't Miiverse always updated first before the website? And didn't he do this before too with the Sonic reveal, where the WFT-Olimar picture was on the website but not on the US Miiverse page until Sonic was revealed during the Direct and both were updated with the new picture? Or am I thinking incorrectly on that?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If they end up putting off a Pokemon reveal until the release of Pokemon Bank, I'm going to laugh... hard. I honestly think they were planning on showing something until virtually every major gaming site started to say that a new Pokemon reveal on Friday was inevitable. It's actually kind of funny just because a lot of people are genuinely mad about nothing being shown and, you have to admit, Sakurai showing off his copies of X and Y on Saturday was trolling at its finest.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
The picture is on Miiverse now and it looks so small compared to the other pictures.

On another note,the Miiverse 3DS pics used to have an ugly grey area but it's gone now.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Or maybe Sakurai and Nintendo thought Pokémon X/Y didn't need anymore hyping up? Remember, outside of Luigi and possibly Peach, the other characters have all been around Wii U title releases. If there really is a promotional aspect to it, I doubt the 3DS really needs it right now, let alone one of the largest titles to hit the system this year. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom