• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
Notice how some people still believe there will be a reveal later on with a REAL picture of the day, and others think that this speculation was all for nothing. That's just the point. Before, everyone was sure they knew what was going to happen in some form. Now, it's a divided, uncertain thing. I honestly have no idea if there's going to be something in the near future serving as a XY themed update. I think everyone reasonable is in the same boat; you may speculate one way or another, but you have to admit that you really don't know.

To put it simply, whether there is or isn't an upcoming reveal, Sakurai wins again. The only prediction I think I can make with absolute confidence is that Sakurai will never allow himself to be easily read by us or anyone else for the entirety of this pre-release info cycle. It's really both foolish and futile to keep trying; if we were really smart, we'd just accept new info as it came and not worry about the schedule. Of course, we aren't that smart, but at least we can take solace in knowing that our collective speculative fever is likely Sakurai's main source of entertainment throughout the development cycle.
So true. Everything Sakurai DOES is a freakin' wild card.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It's a little disappointing... but hey, maybe a Saturday release for *Subject name here*!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It could be nothing was said because X and Y are all being released at the same time worldwide when Olimar and Toon Link were announced to commemorate the Japanese release of their respective games. The purpose of the announcements is to build hype and X and Y's preorders shattered records worldwide so I don't think it really needed help in that department. Even with this in mind, I still find it weird because these are by far the biggest games Nintendo is releasing this year and, as of right now, there's no Smash announcement of any kind to tie into it.

Steelia

Smash Champion
I'm just going to throw a mad one out there in case I'm right:

Mewtwo revealed at midnight tonight (Japanese time).
Which would be in about... an hour :)

Also, people keep saying "special Saturday updatez plz", but has Sakurai ever actually updated the website on a day that wasn't a weekday? Maybe Japan time he has once... I don't know.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah I'll give it at least one more hour for the official launch in Japan and if there is no update by then, tough luck we will just have to wait until next week. (Or whenever Sakurai decides to reveal the latest character)

For now, lets just enjoy Wii Fit Trainer's backside daily picture.

D

Deleted member

Lol the greatest troll ever would to be confirm Ganondorf or Waluigi instead of any Pokemon.

-_____________________________________________________-

Uh...... I like butts and boobs and all because I have feelings but....... I'm not even into this ****.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
So, in an attempt to try to have a discussion that isn't about no Pokemon reveal or seductive Wii Fit Trainer...

Did anyone else notice that there are three islands in the background? One for SNES Pilotwings and one for Wuhu Island, but there's another island in between them. Possible Pilotwings 64 rep?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's still the small possibility that something will be shown at the Nintendo World event tonight and I suppose it's not totally out of the realm of possibility considering how Wii Fit Trainer was revealed out of the blue at E3. Not saying it's going to happen but the official Nintendo store in New York City is an awfully big stage to have an equally big reveal.

Shroob

Sup?
I think the question we should be asking is how is she asleep in the first place? I don't see a Bellossom or any trace of one being there in that pic, and if it were Peach's final smash, well, wouldn't there be peaches everywhere? I'm honestly putting my money on a small puffball being the cause.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I think the question we should be asking is how is she asleep in the first place? I don't see a Bellossom or any trace of one being there in that pic, and if it were Peach's final smash, well, wouldn't there be peaches everywhere? I'm honestly putting my money on a small puffball being the cause.
Peach ate all the ones around her obviously. :troll:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
There's still the small possibility that something will be shown at the Nintendo World event tonight and I suppose it's not totally out of the realm of possibility considering how Wii Fit Trainer was revealed out of the blue at E3. Not saying it's going to happen but the official Nintendo store in New York City is an awfully big stage to have an equally big reveal.
Hey for all we onow it could be next week for the pokemon reveal

If its mewtwo on the 18th this is a sign for me from god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom