• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*jumps on grandstand* HUR-REH, HUR-REH, HUR-REH! STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS! The Pokemon reveal we've been waiting for will soon be upon us but who, I ask who, is it gonna be? Will it be the cute and squishy Jigglypuff? Will it be Pokemon Trainer as the Comeback Kid? Did Mega Evolutions give Lucario a second life? Will Mewtwo steal the show? Will we be graced with our first true newcomer since E3? PLACE YER BETS, PEOPLE! PLACE YER BETS!

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
*jumps on grandstand* HUR-REH, HUR-REH, HUR-REH! STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS! The Pokemon reveal we've been waiting for will soon be upon us but who, I ask who, is it gonna be? Will it be the cute and squishy Jigglypuff? Will it be Pokemon Trainer as the Comeback Kid? Did Mega Evolutions give Lucario a second life? Will Mewtwo steal the show? Will we be graced with our first true newcomer since E3? PLACE YER BETS, PEOPLE! PLACE YER BETS!
Well I say

Put 5 on the puffball my good man!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Can you host my birthday party? :awesome:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
In before tomorrow is a regular day.
Until the X & Y Launch event.

If a Pokemon character is not revealed before, but during/at the end of the event, then we won't see any Pic of the Day pictures of the revealed veteran until Monday because the Launch Event goes until 1AM EST (I believe that was the timezone mentioned).

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
My bet?

Tomorrow or Friday's pic of the day post...

"Here is the Pokemon reveal you have all been waiting for... the new stage, Pokemon Stadium 3!" :troll:

I'm calling it now, folks.
I'm all in for tomorrow being this...

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Well, my Internet crashed again, but I'm at school, so luckily I could update here. But yeah, if my Internet isn't back tomorrow, don't expect the first post to be updated. :(
Can't you call a moderator to do it for you if you cannot?

EDIT: I have really got to start reading the entire page before replying to a post. Ugh... Now I look like an idiot saying this. LOL

If there is going to be a big reveal tomorrow I will probably miss the old 7:00am conversation boom this thread always has when there is a character reveal. This thread really does run like clockwork. I want to sleep in tomorrow more than I want to know who the next SSB4 character is going to be if any will be revealed tomorrow at all. I understand all the hype but you guys have to understand the more hype you have the more sad you get when your let down. That's why I keep my hype under control and will be sleeping in tomorrow. So good luck with that old 7:00am conversation boom this thread has. I have been staying up until 2:00am pretty much every day this week doing nothing but college homework and Friday is my day off so
SHUT EYE I NEEDTH!!!!

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
If there is a Pokémon-related reveal tomorrow, there's a small chance that it might be something completely different that we haven't thought of, yet.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
If there is a Pokémon-related reveal tomorrow, there's a small chance that it might be something completely different that we haven't thought of, yet.

You mean we'll see Gardevoir or Froakie, or something like that?

Personally, I'm on the Mewtwo train. But, if we got a trailer revealing Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Jigglypuff AND Lucario, that'd be cool. Plus, we could have a pic of the day with Pokemon Trainer cheering on as Lucario and Mewtwo charge their Spheres/Balls at each other while Charizard and Jigglypuff watch from the side.

Most epic Pic of the Day ever!

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
You mean we'll see Gardevoir or Froakie, or something like that?

Personally, I'm on the Mewtwo train. But, if we got a trailer revealing Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, Jigglypuff AND Lucario, that'd be cool. Plus, we could have a pic of the day with Pokemon Trainer cheering on as Lucario and Mewtwo charge their Spheres/Balls at each other while Charizard and Jigglypuff watch from the side.

Most epic Pic of the Day ever!
No clone attacks for me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I think pokemon trainer is sure thing to return. Considering how they are just lazily porting each character over to a sexy new HD model, it would be a huge waste to throw away 3 whole characters.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Representing Generation 6... The most fearsome Pokemon in the history of Pocket Monsters makes a dramatic appearance in a few hours... (WARNING avoid if you're trying to avoid seeing any new Gen 6 Pokemon, or have an illogical fear of extremely intimidating looking Pokemon)

#Goomy4SSBWiiU

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry Pokemon ppl, but here's what you get today.

Look on the bright side, there's always a chance that a special occasion daily pic may happen Saturday if not Monday. And we get a nice view of WFT's rear cheeks today.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Thank goodness for yoga pants!

Maybe it's one of those "REAL Pic of the day" things and might get a Pokemon reveal later on. But I'm guessing next Thursday.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
GUYZ THE CHARACTER UPDATE MAY STILL COME TODAYYYYYY.

Just so you know. Luigi was confirmed AFTER the Update of the day because he was confirmed in a Nintendo Direct video later that day. Jus' Sayin.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
GUYZ THE CHARACTER UPDATE MAY STILL COME TODAYYYYYY.

Just so you know. Luigi was confirmed AFTER the Update of the day because he was confirmed in a Nintendo Direct video later that day. Jus' Sayin.
But, to my knowledge, there is no Direct today.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
But, to my knowledge, there is no Direct today.
Why errybody bein' so negative?

True, there's no Nintendo Direct scheduled for today. But it's Sakurai. Also, isn't there some sort of event going on for Pokemon's Release? All I was saying was there's always the possibility he could be revealed later because it has occurred with other characters thus far. I didn't say he was going to be confirmed in a Nintendo Direct.

I wanna believe Mewtwo is coming :)

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
hopefully something comes later, I don't think it be good idea to miss this opp to reveal a pokemon newcommer

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Everyone sitting at the edge of their seat anxiously awaiting a Pokemon reveal
Sakurai reveals a pic of Wii Fit Trainers backside

Oh Sakurai you sly dog. :awesome:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Remember, up until Brawl's PKMN Trainer every pokemon after Pikachu was unlockable.

Fits with the whole "Gotta catch 'em all" thing really.

Shroob

Sup?
Well, she is sleeping. Only ways I know in Brawl to make someone sleep was Peach's Final Smash and Jigglypuff, iirc.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Notice how some people still believe there will be a reveal later on with a REAL picture of the day, and others think that this speculation was all for nothing. That's just the point. Before, everyone was sure they knew what was going to happen in some form. Now, it's a divided, uncertain thing. I honestly have no idea if there's going to be something in the near future serving as a XY themed update. I think everyone reasonable is in the same boat; you may speculate one way or another, but you have to admit that you really don't know.

To put it simply, whether there is or isn't an upcoming reveal, Sakurai wins again. The only prediction I think I can make with absolute confidence is that Sakurai will never allow himself to be easily read by us or anyone else for the entirety of this pre-release info cycle. It's really both foolish and futile to keep trying; if we were really smart, we'd just accept new info as it came and not worry about the schedule. Of course, we aren't that smart, but at least we can take solace in knowing that our collective speculative fever is likely Sakurai's main source of entertainment throughout the development cycle.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Notice how some people still believe there will be a reveal later on with a REAL picture of the day, and others think that this speculation was all for nothing. That's just the point. Before, everyone was sure they knew what was going to happen in some form. Now, it's a divided, uncertain thing. I honestly have no idea if there's going to be something in the near future serving as a XY themed update. I think everyone reasonable is in the same boat; you may speculate one way or another, but you have to admit that you really don't know.

To put it simply, whether there is or isn't an upcoming reveal, Sakurai wins again. The only prediction I think I can make with absolute confidence is that Sakurai will never allow himself to be easily read by us or anyone else for the entirety of this pre-release info cycle. It's really both foolish and futile to keep trying; if we were really smart, we'd just accept new info as it came and not worry about the schedule. Of course, we aren't that smart, but at least we can take solace in knowing that our collective speculative fever is likely Sakurai's main source of entertainment throughout the development cycle.
Translation: Sakurai is a complete ****ing asshole ***** of a troll and everyone needs to stop feeding him. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom