• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Does anybody think Sakurai just revealed Sonic to avoid revealing a Pokemon character?
Its morely so he can reveal pac man that week because its the same day lost worlds comes out in my opnion

Besides maybe after release date characters is possible for a game i mean some characters present games theres nothing about after the game is out

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Does anybody think Sakurai just revealed Sonic to avoid revealing a Pokemon character?
That seems....weird.

Why wouldn't he want to reveal a Pokemon?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/8/48...ting-pokemon-x-and-y-launch-event-this-friday

NOW thats what a call a motive of revealing a character (in my opinion)

Oh one more thing (not smash related)

http://m.imgur.com/a/VwNUs

Ladys and gentlemen almost all of the new pokemon and by the way x and y has a z a new green snake like legendary was confirmed but not at that site and probably almost all of mega evolutions as well

(Looks like there was a mega gengar after all but not the fake one the real one looks way better and OMG i am getting turn on by the mega aerodactyl)

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/8/48...ting-pokemon-x-and-y-launch-event-this-friday

NOW thats what a call a motive of revealing a character (in my opinion)

Oh one more thing (not smash related)

Evil link and text....

HOLY CRAP, SPOILERS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously, man. That's cruel. This could have ruined X & Y for me if I hadn't realized it right away. Thanks a lot, meanie. You're lucky I don't report you. Geez...

ANYWAY, Let's hope tomorrow's pic is a good one.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
A Pokemon not getting revealed for X/Y has about the same likelihood of Nintendo not liking money anymore.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Got today's!

Finally some Pit and Samus, as well as a 3ds pic for once in a while, and we get to cut missiles up? That is new!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Missile spam will simply put more pressure on players now if they don't do the easier thing and just dodge the missiles, even if it's nice that there's an alternate way to avoid them now. I do hope they've been speed up from Brawl.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
You could already smack missiles out of the air, but they added a little graphic effect when you do so it seems. That's nice, and I wonder if other projectiles will have similar things.

D

Deleted member

These Pics of the Day have to build up to something... he can't just ignore the elephant in the room that is Pokemon X and Y's release on Saturday.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Got today's!

Finally some Pit and Samus, as well as a 3ds pic for once in a while, and we get to cut missiles up? That is new!
Help me out here. Is that a certain type of blade Pit is using to slice up that missile or is it just his Palutena Bow split up like always?
If it is a blade Pit is using I want to say it is either the Optical, Samurai, or Burst Blade.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Mewtwo probably? I have a gut feeling that they are going to announce it this week.
Oh man I hope so, that would be amazing!

I do however keep expecting PT, but you never know!

I'd also settle for Lucario.

Then again, this is possibly the most hyped game we'll have out until Smash itself, so it WOULD make sense to do a Newcomer reveal, trailer and all. I don't know about you, but I'd rush to the store even faster than I'm planning to. Frickin Mewtwo and your awesomeness...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Oh man I hope so, that would be amazing!

I do however keep expecting PT, but you never know!

I'd also settle for Lucario.

Then again, this is possibly the most hyped game we'll have out until Smash itself, so it WOULD make sense to do a Newcomer reveal, trailer and all. I don't know about you, but I'd rush to the store even faster than I'm planning to. Frickin Mewtwo and your awesomeness...
I'm expecting PT, but I'd be thrilled with anyone.

If we get Mewtwo, you're right, this is pretty much the most hyped thing before SSB4 so it would make sense.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The site has been finally updated... And yep, the banner is gone. Could it mean that a new character will soon be revealed?

I really would like to see Mewtwo revealed...

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
It's just his first jab. You guys get worked up for nothing >_>

And it is his Palutena Bow/Dagger if you look closely in the middle of the missile, you can see the blade quite clearly.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
In all honesty I'm going to place my bets on Mewtwo for the reveal as having an X and Y form makes him the prime candidate to promote Pokemon X and Y. Although Pokemon Trainer does come as a close second as many people, myself included, were pleasantly satisfied with Pokemon Origins and how it ties into the future of Pokemon.

Got today's!

Makes me wonder if they'll add that touch to other projectiles such as peanuts. I'd also like to point out that the color of her lights, for lack of a better word, are cyan, maybe we'll see an ice type attack such as Ice Missiles? Doubtful but I thought I'd just bring it up.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Help me out here. Is that a certain type of blade Pit is using to slice up that missile or is it just his Palutena Bow split up like always?
If it is a blade Pit is using I want to say it is either the Optical, Samurai, or Burst Blade.
That's still the Palutena Bow split up, easily distinguished by the small area of gold+blue coloring just in the middle of and above the missile. Gotta know that Pit. <3 It's probably his jab or first part of F-smash though.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
That's still the Palutena Bow split up, easily distinguished by the small area of gold+blue coloring just in the middle of and above the missile. Gotta know that Pit. <3 It's probably his jab or first part of F-smash though.
I tried cutting the missiles in brawl and it did work to an extent. It just cancels the rest of the F-Smash's animation.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I tried cutting the missiles in brawl and it did work to an extent. It just cancels the rest of the F-Smash's animation.
Well, it looks like the missile will be cut in half in this game rather than explode instantly. Gotta love those new touches. <3

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The site has been finally updated... And yep, the banner is gone. Could it mean that a new character will soon be revealed?

I really would like to see Mewtwo revealed...
Get the hype train going!

vgc_hype_train1_mush.jpg

All Aboard!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm really liking how the 3DS version is shaping up. It looks much better to me than when it was first revealed at E3. Also pretty cool if we can cut certain projectiles such as Samus's missiles in half. Hopefully we can also do that with projectiles such as Diddy Kong's peanuts. :)

And yeah, the banner is gone, can't wait to see the next (Pokemon) character reveal. :)

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Joy kill time: Banner coming down doesn't mean anything. It's a minor thing that will stay up for a while and eventually come down. Remember the days/months BEFORE September? And the large gaps of time between reveals?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Well, considering Sonic Lost Worlds comes out in a bit over 2 weeks (in Japan) and that's when I expected sonic to be announced. Or at least, somewhere around that time.

It would have made more logical sense (and been consistent with their trends with showing characters by their game's release) if they revealed a pokemon character this/last week and gave us sonic in upcoming weeks.

So, in my opinion, it's one of two things:
- There's something sakurai (or Gamefreak) don't want us to see until after Pokemon X/Y's release. i.e. news for smash 4 would equal spoilers for x/y
- The pokemon characters are being saved for a later event/time (which is reasonable, since the enigma behind which pokemon characters will be in smash 4 is one of the things with the most interest/hype)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I honestly hope it is Jigglypuff. You know why? I don't like everything cool to be revealed right up front so that the hype does not die down before the game is out and I will be 100x more excited than if he was revealed now (though this will bring X/Y up more so he will probably get the reveal).

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I honestly think it IS going to be Jigglypuff. Not that I want it at all, I just think any other pokemon would be too hype to be true. Tbh, I don't think Mewtwo will be revealed ever (inb4 hate), I know about the mega M2 Y and X, and Sakurai said "were thinking about it" that one time. I just feel they'll skip him for someone else.

Hopefully in wrong. xD.

Morbi

Scavenger
I honestly hope it is Jigglypuff. You know why? I don't like everything cool to be revealed right up front so that the hype does not die down before the game is out and I will be 100x more excited than if he was revealed now (though this will bring X/Y up more so he will probably get the reveal).
I honestly think it IS going to be Jigglypuff. Not that I want it at all, I just think any other pokemon would be too hype to be true. Tbh, I don't think Mewtwo will be revealed ever (inb4 hate), I know about the mega M2 Y and X, and Sakurai said "were thinking about it" that one time. I just feel they'll skip him for someone else.

Hopefully in wrong. xD.

These. However, I do believe Mewtwo will be in the game. He is actually the only character that I KNOW will be in. I wouldn't be worried.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Hopefully in wrong. xD.
Someone forgot more evidence of why mewtwo is in remember the blog on how he chooses pokemon mewtwo is way up there fitting the best and he did get a movie and his mega y form is introduced look how popular mewtwo is plus the movie 90% chance of getting in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom