• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So I guess that's part of Sonic's jab string?

Be nice if it was an indicator of new moves though.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Yeah, it's just jab 3. From that range, I can't imagine jab 1 or jab 2 actually connected, and Bowser is doing a grounded hitstun animation so he must be at very low percent. Nothing is really incongruent with what we would have seen in Brawl though; this is a kinda dull screenshot. It's okay though; it's a long reveal cycle, and they can't all be winners.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, it's just jab 3. From that range, I can't imagine jab 1 or jab 2 actually connected, and Bowser is doing a grounded hitstun animation so he must be at very low percent. Nothing is really incongruent with what we would have seen in Brawl though; this is a kinda dull screenshot. It's okay though; it's a long reveal cycle, and they can't all be winners.
Not to mention they're likely stalling things out this week in order for a Pokémon reveal on Friday.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Y'know, every single shot Bowser is in looks amazing. The sheen on those scales, dude!

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
"Pic of the day. Sonic's standard attack is also known as PPK. He finishes off his move with a side kick."
PPK? Is this new or just a fancy term for something already in?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm
hoping they at least show off Pokeball Pokemon.
Might be revealed on the day which ever pokemon gets revealed

And im still betting (not real) money that its mewtwo hes the most popular 6th gen pokemon at this point even if its not him confirmed hes still practically 100% possible to get in

And i do think the pokeball item is going to be revealed on the same day

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

And im still betting (not real) money that its mewtwo hes the most popular 6th gen pokemon at this point even if its not him confirmed hes still practically 100% possible to get in

And I think, so that any pokeball pokemon aren't confused for playable, it'll be one that couldn't be playable like Scolipede or something.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778

'Cept it's Saturday.

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
The angle in this daily pic kinda makes Bowser look small.

And this is also the first daily pic with Bowser that doesn't have Samus in it too.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I doubt they'd reveal Mewtwo simply because that reveal would be big enough to steal attention from X and Y rather than boost the hype for it especially when it would be the first new character revealed since E3. Pokemon Trainer seems the most likely in my eyes.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I doubt they'd reveal Mewtwo simply because that reveal would be big enough to steal attention from X and Y rather than boost the hype for it especially when it would be the first new character revealed since E3. Pokemon Trainer seems the most likely in my eyes.
Is this a joke mewtwo would bring the most hype hes the most wanted veteran

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't know man, it's not like Smash can "steal" Pokemon buyers... there's nothing to buy cause it's unreleased. If anything it will spark more Pokemon discussion.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't think there was a specific pic of the day that featured Bowser, and I mean talking bout Bowser only. We recently had one for Fox about his blaster, but what about Bowser? The only 4 snapshots he was in as far as "Pic of the day" goes were being on the Fire Emblem stage, being on Pyrosphere when it was revealed, getting Footstooled, and now getting hit today. Kind to think of it, Mario and Pika don't have any Sakurai comment that really talks about them either iirc, with the semi-exception of Pika's Thunder Jolt... being too weak to stop Pit's Upperdash Arm (hey, Pit got a featured one back then).
So yea, what the heck? Talk about some Bowser stuff in your photos, Sakurai! D:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Who cares about Mario? He has 10000000000 other games where he's all in your face.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
That's what I mean though. It would put more attention on Smash Bros, a game that probably won't be sold for another 9 months, than X and Y, two games coming out in 4 days, and that wouldn't be a very good marketing move.
I don't think a hype character will affect buys of x and y i mean do you think with sonic confirmed will that ruin buys for sonic lost worlds

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Placing bets we'll see Pokemon Trainer this week if there was a reveal for Pokemon. Plus, my OCD is telling me if he gets in, it will technically bring the character count to an even twenty.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I don't think a hype character will affect buys of x and y i mean do you think with sonic confirmed will that ruin buys for sonic lost worlds
Sonic was announced almost a month before his game is supposed to release, not the day before. I suppose the argument could be made that a Mewtwo reveal would build hype for X and Y too but I think Nintendo's done a pretty good job at getting that at about critical mass as it is.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well i wonder how long till which pokemon gets revealed

Either tomorrow or friday in my opinion and i still hope mewtwo is the one to gets that spotlight

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Since he is technically a vet, would mewtwo need a trailer?
oh he would easily he was the most requested veteran and is not exactly a veteran since he was not in brawl and plus the trailer could so some of his move changes (im going to be mad if a lot of the attacks are the same from melee since its almost impossible for mewtwo to not get in at this point)

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Why do people think we'll see another reveal so soon? I mean three weeks in a row would be fantastic, but a little too hopeful. If anything else is to be revealed this month, I'm thinking maybe next week or the next.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
The angle in this daily pic kinda makes Bowser look small.

And this is also the first daily pic with Bowser that doesn't have Samus in it too.
You still have the funniest profile pic out of all the people on Smashboards. Still, I gotta agree, Bowser looks kinda funny here. Nothing serious, I guess though.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Why do people think we'll see another reveal so soon? I mean three weeks in a row would be fantastic, but a little too hopeful. If anything else is to be revealed this month, I'm thinking maybe next week or the next.
We know but we are pretty sure due too pokemon x and y oviously popular enough for a character to present

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Does anybody think Sakurai just revealed Sonic to avoid revealing a Pokemon character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom