• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I feel that DK is becoming the new Bowser by being the one getting hurt all the time now. Poor DK needs love. :(

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Pretty sure that Game & Watch is so spatially complex that only 2D cross-sections of his form can exist in 3D Smash space.
Well, in the Smashverse Game & Watch possesses an abnormally abusable substance in his body that allows you to create shadow bugs, primids, and every other Subspace monster. I wouldn't be surprised if he was even more scientifically complex than we gave him credit for.

He might not be as two-dimensional as I once thought! :awesome:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
In all seriousness, if Sonic has to get a special face for when he's hit by the bat, we ALL know what that face should be.

NEVER FORGET.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So..... Green guy.

Wonky Eyes.

Baseball bat: Mario sluggers

DK is in there.....

sakurai's a sly one.

Just like needles avi said (sorry about not saying your name but.... yeah) it wouldn't surprise me if King K. Rool gets announced in a sudden direct or something.

But i'm still going with diddy.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I think the eyes popping out is actually part of DK's design? Remember Donkey Kong Country's intro where does kinda similar after seeing Cranky throw the TNT barrel.
There his eyes would pop out.
The eye-popping isn't relevant, dude. Didn't you know everything in this game has to be relevant???

That will be us, this time, tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Doc Croca

Smash Rookie
Wow, that's gotta hurt for sure

I think however that not everyone will have the "eyes-out-of-the-head" look that DK has. I think that's just a thing for DK (there was a screen of him with a similar face and behind him there was a screen if i remember well) and other characters would have a more subdued look when hit with the baseball

(oh and the bat looks very awesome btw :bee: )

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I wonder what the reaction would be if King K. Rool was suddenly revealed (playable) tomorrow when everyone was expecting Diddy.

You could say some Diddy fans would be... Cranky.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Wow, that's gotta hurt for sure

I think however that not everyone will have the "eyes-out-of-the-head" look that DK has. I think that's just a thing for DK (there was a screen of him with a similar face and behind him there was a screen if i remember well) and other characters would have a more subdued look when hit with the baseball

(oh and the bat looks very awesome btw :bee: )
This is a rather perverted thought, but now I'm picturing Zamus' breasts being stretched out upon contact. :laugh:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
So..... Green guy.

Wonky Eyes.

Baseball bat: Mario sluggers

DK is in there.....

sakurai's a sly one.

Just like needles avi said (sorry about not saying your name but.... yeah) it wouldn't surprise me if King K. Rool gets announced in a sudden direct or something.

But i'm still going with diddy.
A sudden direct isn't happening, though :/ And I doubt they would announce King K. Rool of all things only in the website.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I like he's giving redesigns to basically all the items. The Zapper and the Bat look much, much better now. They look more like toys, which is a good thing. Pseudo-realistic Smash Bros. is dead and I'm happy.
I wonder how freaking cool the light saber will be.

Also I hope the bat is very powerful only if you use it and not if you throw it. Kinda defeated its purpose in Brawl.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I wonder what the reaction would be if King K. Rool was suddenly revealed (playable) tomorrow when everyone was expecting Diddy.

You could say some Diddy fans would be... Cranky.
And then out of nowhere, Pauline is confirmed and everyone is confused. ¦D

D

Deleted member

Sandbag redesign imminent.

No longer cute, he goin' look hardcore to match the bat.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sandbag redesign imminent.

No longer cute, he goin' look hardcore to match the bat.
Nah, Sandbag gets the Kirby treatment.

We have American Sandbag and Japanese Sandbag.

Japanese Sandbag is cute and happy. American Sandbag is mad as hell and ready to **** you up.

D

Deleted member

It begins.....

EDIT:
But with an angry Sandbag face and white gloves instead of boxing gloves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom