• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
Those eyes are terrifying.

Love the new bat design and the effects the bat makes in the second pic.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
when warchamp likes your post, you know you did good. still laughing....xD

even tho you dislike lyn.
+10 forum points to me yess

And it's not that I dislike Lyn, it's just that as a rare poster (although definitely debating about changing that) and almost-constant lurker even since the Brawl days she seems incredibly overrated chances-wise for very insignificant reasons. That post way back when about her was mostly venting anger after a bad day and I should probably go fix that after leaving it for so long. I wouldn't mind her if she did come along, it's just I find her incredibly unlikely compared to Chrom, Roy, or even the My Unit, but people across the internet say she's as good as confirmed. She never struck me as being all that unique either, but that could just be ignorance on my part.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
+10 forum points to me yess

And it's not that I dislike Lyn, it's just that as a rare poster (although definitely debating about changing that) and almost-constant lurker even since the Brawl days she seems incredibly overrated chances-wise for very insignificant reasons. That post way back when about her was mostly venting anger after a bad day and I should probably go fix that after leaving it for so long. I wouldn't mind her if she did come along, it's just I find her incredibly unlikely compared to Chrom, Roy, or even the My Unit, but people across the internet say she's as good as confirmed. She never struck me as being all that unique either, but that could just be ignorance on my part.
Well I like you now, Glad to see you changed a bit, I remember you from waaaaaay back, I was a lurker then though, so you don't remember me. Though I was in the lyn brigade during pre-brawl. Nice to have you back, and yes as you can see I stopped lurking about.... a few months ago.

Anyway I believe her best shot is in project M now.

Oh as for on topic: I love sakurai's attention to detail in this game, even though the eyes are a bit of a stretch, but I still like it.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't like it either, I'd rather have a regular "friendly" looking wooden/steel bat than this... futuristic thing lol. IDK
lol stupid old-timer dis be new gen gtfo

#212blackbatswagsmashdong4sakurai

And just in case, yes. This is a joke. ¦D

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Home-Run Bat returns and looks awesome. Always loved that item. That satisfying moment when you manage to hit a foe with a Smash attack from that thing... :awesome:

DK's expression is priceless. And the hit effects look great.

Unrelated to the bat, it seems Link's Loftwing and other Loftwings can be seen in the background of Skyloft. Interesting detail.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Popeyed Mario, Bowser, and Peach:

Remember the tie Mario was quite inspired by Popeye when he was first created?

If I remember correctly wasn't DK almost becoming Popeye-game first?

And yes, Diddy Day tomorrow. Can't wait for my most beloved Brawl-newcomer and main come back. I bet he'll look good enough to make me smile from ear to ear for rest of the day.

inb4wesetourselvesforanultimatetroll

we'relikesoexposingourweakspotnow

guystakeprecautionhighlyadvised

rememberpokemonxyday

Last edited:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
In less than 24 hours, all those Diddy/Dixie supporters, theorists, and leakers will die in a burning banana-filled fire...

It'll finally be over...

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
In less than 24 hours, all those Diddy/Dixie supporters, theorists, and leakers will die in a burning banana-filled fire...

It'll finally be over...
Yes please, the Diddy/Dixie tag team concept will finally die! Such a stupid concept.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yes please, the Diddy/Dixie tag team concept will finally die! Such a stupid concept.
I don't think it's a stupid concept per say, it's just stupid to change it now that Diddy's already an established character. If the Diddy/Dixie duo happened in Brawl, people would probably think the idea of solo Diddy would be absurd.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
I loved the new Home-Run Bat, now looks like a intimidating weapon.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Remember that Sakurai apparantly DID play to have Diddy and Dixie teamed up (probably scrapped cuz' of time), so he obviously thought it would be a good idea. It just depends on if he finds Diddy by himself to work fine, or if he really wanna do what he was gonna do.

And, nothing against Dixie, but Cranky or Rool Before her, please!

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Remember that Sakurai apparantly DID play to have Diddy and Dixie teamed up (probably scrapped cuz' of time), so he obviously thought it would be a good idea. It just depends on if he finds Diddy by himself to work fine, or if he really wanna do what he was gonna do.

And, nothing against Dixie, but Cranky or Rool Before her, please!
From what I understand, it wasn't that they ran out of time per say, but that they found the "tagging" mechanic too difficult to implement and this is why Diddy ultimately ended up fighting solo (which is how it should be IMHO).

And yes, ****ing K. Rool all the way. He belongs in smash, and is much more deserving than Dixie in my view.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Tomorrow will either be what we expect or a disappointment. Out of curiosity if it;s not Diddy or a Newcomer, what would you want instead?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
From what I understand, it wasn't that they ran out of time per say, but that they found the "tagging" mechanic too difficult to implement and this is why Diddy ultimately ended up fighting solo (which is how it should be IMHO).

And yes, ****ing K. Rool all the way. He belongs in smash, and is much more deserving than Dixie in my view.
Well, I know that Sonic kinda ruined Mewtwo, so I just assumed that other things were removed as well. That that may be true, too. ^^
And yes, indeed. Just don't care much for Dixie.

@ Guybrush20X6 Guybrush20X6
It'd have to be a DK character, TF release and all, so either Cranky or King K. Rool. But I would expect Dixie, sadly.

9Volt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Star_Fox_Team
Just a fast opnion about K.Rool: No, he is in the past, don´t exist anymore, have a bad design and is no more important for Donkey Kong Series. He is just a more successful Wart...
Snomads for Smash 4!!!

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I don't think it's a stupid concept per say, it's just stupid to change it now that Diddy's already an established character. If the Diddy/Dixie duo happened in Brawl, people would probably think the idea of solo Diddy would be absurd.
I think that trait should always stay exclusive for the Ice Climbers. Plus, Diddy's his own goddamn character.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Stop being rude. Seriously, you don't like the concept and that is okay, but stop calling it stupid.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I am actually suspecting Dixie will be revealed tomorrow. Together with Diddy. And that would be the best, cuz' that certanly leaves enough room for Cranky (or Rool... or Candy). And I reeeally want that old ape in. The first old character (Ganondorf doesn't Count, cuz', while he is certanly old chronologically, he's not very old physically).

Either way, Dixie or not, tomorrow will be the day for the chimp with a tail. Completely illogically.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Here's a crazy idea. Alfonzo as a character, as a Captain Falcon clone. Taking the place of Ganondorf, so he is free to be his own character. And Alfonzo as the new home run bat:troll:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
But dem eyes man. They're magical.
I like you. You're a combination of smart and looney. And your avatar<3

I really hope all characters will have Eye-pop effects by this. Really wanna see Ganondorf and Mewtwo have it, since that'd totally not fit them, haha.

Also, still no Direct. :(

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I like you. You're a combination of smart and looney. And your avatar<3

I really hope all characters will have Eye-pop effects by this. Really wanna see Ganondorf and Mewtwo have it, since that'd totally not fit them, haha.
Thank you. :upsidedown:

Also, still no Direct.:(
If we are getting one, most likely it will be revealed later.
It'll probably be another couple hours before we know anything.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Who's ready for bananas to be revealed tomorrow in honor of Tropical Freeze? Even if Diddy isn't revealed I still think he isn't going tag team. But if he isn't revealed then Falco has a pretty good chance next week since there's a Starfox anniversary. Falco please... please don't leave... I really don't see him getting cut. (Off topic). I think we're getting Diddy tomorrow but I'd rather get Falco next week. (The battle of my mains)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Home-Run Bat returns and looks awesome. Always loved that item. That satisfying moment when you manage to hit a foe with a Smash attack from that thing... :awesome:

DK's expression is priceless. And the hit effects look great.

Unrelated to the bat, it seems Link's Loftwing and other Loftwings can be seen in the background of Skyloft. Interesting detail.
But did you notice the pattern on the bat?
...It's the eye of death...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In a way, he has a hidden dark side in him that the Titan Dweeb took, but he isn't evil in my opinion.
It's hard o love him, but even harder to hate him to me.

Like Tingle to me
Let me point out something.
In the game he did the following:
Bring the Hocotate Freight into debt,
Willingly stay on the planet so he can avoid his problems,
And attempt to kill Olimar and the President.
And don't get me started on Pikmin 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom