• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I've been totally optimistic about every Pic of the Day, but all these Lucario ones are starting to upset me. :glare:

I just hated that character. There was little reason for him to be included in the first place, and he was a poor fighter.

Maybe he'll be more fun this time around I guess...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I've been totally optimistic about every Pic of the Day, but all these Lucario ones are starting to upset me. :glare:

I just hated that character. There was little reason for him to be included in the first place, and he was a poor fighter.

Dude.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
You mean besides the fact Lucario looks great, is of an unique type and is also the most popular Pokémon not named Mewtwo/Pikachu/Charizard? Yeah, there was little reason indeed. :p I am not a fan of the Pokémon, but come on.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

He's the closest to a God besides Palutena...maybe also Zelda.

He's freakin' Anubis. Look at dem eyez. Dem Awrah. Dem ekstrejm spait. Dem Dabbal tewm. Dem piwk ov da dajh.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I actually prefer this avatar to your old one. Well played!
Well, if anything, blame ProtomJom (the reference is intended) for this one.

Though admittedly, I was kinda half-hoping to use this. Can't wait to see if anyone else pulls it up.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
He's the closest to a God besides Palutena...maybe also Zelda.

He's freakin' Anubis. Look at dem eyez. Dem Awrah. Dem ekstrejm spait. Dem Dabbal tewm. Dem piwk ov da dajh.
I see we took the "Homestar Runner method for Enunciation" in 5th grade.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Nothing special going on in the pic, other than creepy Lucario eyes.
Those Eyes are awesome, though. I love the Little details and animations in this game (Luigi's face, Dedede's face, Lucario Eye-sparkle, etc). Looks to be a very alive game. Seriously can't wait for it. Brawl is awesome, but it looks so dead compared to this one~

Anywho. I bet Diddy will be shown when TF is released. Tomorrow... maybe a DK stage. And Friday, if Diddy is revealed, it will have Another look at Diddy.
In a way, I hope Dixie is teamed up with Diddy. I'd say that they'd probably have unique Specials and Smash Attacks, but all other moves would be identical/similar. And then, reveal Cranky and/ok King K. Rool.

I want a newcomer...

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Best comedy show i've ever watched, period. TV nowadays sucks.

And with that, i'm off.
Inorite. True detective, Game of Thrones, Breaking bad, all POS TV shows. Don't even get me started on the shahs of sunset and the real housewives. Vanderpump rules is the ultimate guilty pleasure.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Inorite. True detective, Game of Thrones, Breaking bad, all POS TV shows. Don't even get me started on the shahs of sunset and the real housewives. Vanderpump rules is the ultimate guilty pleasure.
Please stop bringing up off-topic stuff. We have a social thread for that very purpose.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Gee, he off-topic-ness is overload suddenly. :/

On topic. I love how it says 'Smash Bros' on that Punch-Out/Boxing arena. ^^ Little Mac better show up soon.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Sad that Sakurai doesn't mention anything about his aura (not?) making Double-Team stronger.
On the other side, it's nice to see that he doesn't question his life anymore. :)

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Enough already about the picture being lame today its shows 3 things

1 Marths shield breaker move

2 lucarios double team move

3 you guys are failing to see this but remember Marths upgraded down b with that orb that helps show that he countered lucario has it too now

Ps diddy can be revealed tomorrow just a throw out and maybe sakurai will throw a curve ball with a different dk character or villian

Dairz

Smash Ace
The pic isn't bad or anything, its just that everyones excited for Diddy, so the lesser pics will sting even more for people who stayed up for the PoTD.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The pic isn't bad or anything, its just that everyones excited for Diddy, so the lesser pics will sting even more for people who stayed up for the PoTD.
The week Tropical Freeze released may have been an important milestone for the Smash 4 speculation fanbase. But for Sakurai, it's still just Tuesday.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well one reminder if theres is a direct after diddy kongs reveal theres a excellent chance we may get another character (but not 100% there were directs with no character reveals)

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
I see we took the "Homestar Runner method for Enunciation" in 5th grade.
I think the statement you were quoting could possibly be intruding on "Coach Z method for Enunciation" territory, myself...

Also, there's only one Special Move for Lucario left! Part of me has a hunch that tomorrow we get his Side Special, Thursday we get Diddy Kong, and Friday...I have no earthly idea.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think the statement you were quoting could possibly be intruding on "Coach Z method for Enunciation" territory, myself...

Also, there's only one Special Move for Lucario left! Part of me has a hunch that tomorrow we get his Side Special, Thursday we get Diddy Kong, and Friday...I have no earthly idea.
Obviously, tree.
I'LL GET THE LAST LAUGH! YOU'LL SEE!

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
I was a very casual but experienced Lucario player. I always enjoyed playing him. However I had one quirk about my strategy when fighting with him. I had to take the last stock of my opponent using Lucario's Double Team. While this little strategy quirk I had may have been a tad stupid it was all the more worth it when I star KOed there predictable little smartas*es.
Haven't seen you in a long time, weird guy.
How ya doin' ?
How's life?
How's your hamburger?
Tell your golden retriever I said hello.
I've been managing a website. My own website... http://www.therubydube.com
And college work. So yeah I've been busy.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Ah, you're being a jerk for no reason once again. All I said was that it's never been confirmed that newcomers can only be revealed in Directs, and you're being a d*ck about it, acting as if you can see the future. So now I know I'll just ignore you from now on.

@ Dairz Dairz
What's all this talk about trees and bushes, if I may ask?

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
My friend, consider it a psychological analyses on my insane well being. Nothing more...
Ah. So, if there IS a treebush in the next pic, I guess you are a psychic? Neat.

Anywho, tomorrow will totally be a pic of Donkey Kong somehow. Preferably one saying that his Headbutt is made better. I just can't hit CPUs with it.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Nah, it'll be more "Sakurai just as insane as I am" than that.

But topic, I predict at least a new stage sometime. Though a reveal I'm still skeptical on.
Hey, being insane like Sakurai should be a good thing. ^^

And yeah, we kinda need a DK stage, and if Diddy is revealed, I feel we would need a fitting stage for him. We got a Sonic Stage for Sonic, and a Pikmin stage for Olimar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom