• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Lucina can get in the game as Marth's alternate costume. The moveset would be the same, they just record voice clips for her.
I would rather, if there are alternate costumes, that Marth just got his DLC design from Awakening, but stayed as Marth.

Hence my avatar, that's the way I wanted to see him.

Yaoi aside, there is something up with Marth's hands. It's like his hand and forearm have merged into one.

Must be the angle.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yaoi aside, there is something up with Marth's hands. It's like his hand and forearm have merged into one.

Must be the angle.
Well, his hand is much closer to us than the rest of his arm. But it still looks kinda big, right? Well, some characters grows body parts when attacking, so maybe this is a side effect. Or Marth has finally been Uke'd.

By Lucario.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER

Must be the angle.
It appears that the camera Masahiro uses is a bit free-roaming, looking back at some pictures. This is probably from an angle that isn't meant to be seen in-game, which is why it looks so... weird.

Or maybe double team is doing what it did to Falchion and messing everything up?

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I would rather, if there are alternate costumes, that Marth just got his DLC design from Awakening, but stayed as Marth.

Hence my avatar, that's the way I wanted to see him.
Marth is already in the game, regardless of his costume. If Lucina was his alternate costume, at least she would have the chance to be in Smash.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
It appears that the camera Masahiro uses is a bit free-roaming, looking back at some pictures. This is probably from an angle that isn't meant to be seen in-game, which is why it looks so... weird.

Or maybe double team is doing what it did to Falchion and messing everything up?
As it happens, being absolutely fabulous also warps space a little bit.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It is just me or does Marth have some serious yaoi hands going on in this pic? His left hand is huge...
Blech, you're right.
Odd his left is more built considering he holds his sword with his right.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Marth is already in the game, regardless of his costume. If Lucina was his alternate costume, at least she would have the chance to be in Smash.
I don't know, Intelligent Systems already has to deal with his gender confusion, and he's the overall main character of Fire Emblem.

Giving him a female alternate costume would be hell for them.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
It feels weird with him explaining Double Team considering how well know the move is but I guess there are noobs to every series.

Reila

I don't know, Intelligent Systems already has to deal with his gender confusion, and he's the overall main character of Fire Emblem.

Giving him a female alternate costume would be hell for them.
Not necessarily. The alternate costume would have a different name, voice and also a different design (similar only in clothes, hair color, etc). Besides, some people will still think Marth is a girl, even though he is quite bulky and has a masculine voice. It can't be helped.

Edit: They could also just make Lucina a Wolf-ish clone of Marth, giver her a slot in the character select screen and be done with it.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Not necessarily. The alternate costume would have a different name, voice and also a different design (similar only in clothes, hair color, etc). Besides, some people will still think Marth is a girl, even though he is quite bulky and has a masculine voice. It can't be helped.
So it's basically like making another character...?

Reila

So it's basically like making another character...?
...Yeah. I've actually edited the post, but you quoted it before the edit. Here is what I added:

"They could also just make Lucina a Wolf-ish clone of Marth, giver her a slot in the character select screen and be done with it."

XA-tan

Smash Rookie
I hope they change double team a bit. Maybe make the attack portion of the move have multiple lucario illusions attack. Or maybe you can hold a direction and he will attack from that angle. Left: Comes in from the left, RIght: Comes in From the RIght, Down: Comes in from the sky downward.
You can hold left or right to choose which direction he attacks from in Brawl.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER

Edit: They could also just make Lucina a Wolf-ish clone of Marth, giver her a slot in the character select screen and be done with it.
Remember though, 2 games in they haven't given Daisy any of these luxries.

I really just, and my opinion, can't stress that enough, I think that Lucina hasn't played a big enough role in Fire Emblem to be included into a battle between Nintendo's all-stars.

(I played Awakening so much, I beat Lunatic+. Don't hate on me).

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Something's cookin'.
We literally had only two meaningful pics in the last two weeks, and they weren't exactly big news.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
...Yeah. I've actually edited the post, but you quoted it before the edit. Here is what I added:

"They could also just make Lucina a Wolf-ish clone of Marth, giver her a slot in the character select screen and be done with it."
I would be a very happy man. Promotes Awakening with easy clone. Gives me favorite FE character. Everyone wins.
Except Chrom fans.

Reila

Remember though, 2 games in they haven't given Daisy any of these luxries.

I really just, and my opinion, can't stress that enough, I think that Lucina hasn't played a big enough role in Fire Emblem to be included into a battle between Nintendo's all-stars.

(I played Awakening so much, I beat Lunatic+. Don't hate on me).
Daisy isn't nearly as important as Lucina, though. Lucina is a major character in one of most popular FE titles. Daisy is just Daisy.
I would be a very happy man. Promotes Awakening with easy clone. Gives me favorite FE character. Everyone wins.
Except Chrom fans.
Chrom fans am cry. Or not, he might be a non-clone FE newcomer. That way, both Lucina and Chrom fans are happy.

Last edited:

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I keep saying to myself that Chrom's replacing Ike, but then I see Toon Link and Lucario. Then again, look at Roy.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Eh? But Chrom is awesome. D: I'd take him Before Lucina any day. :3

Plus, I don't Think Lucina has much of a chance anyways. I expect either Chrom or 'Robin'~
But the other Fire Emblem Avatars never made it, so I'd count on the main character of the game for promotion.

Aka Chrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom