• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Looks like we get to see double team in action. Now with glowey eyes.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Whoever said we would get only boring pics until Thursday was damn right.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Through Videos, yes. A Direct isn't a MUST to show a video. And that 'LOLOLOL' sounded pretty rude to me. Plus, I never said they would be revealed outside of Directs, nothing has confirmed that they won't, so yeah, whatever.

EDIT: Ha, I knew they would show Another of his Specials This week~ Love those Eyes.
It pretty much is now. And no that wasn't rude, stop being upset and move on.

Oh it's Lucario Week again. Inb4 no Diddy reveal on thursday.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
This is the first time we've seen Marth's Shield Breaker guys. We only got a caption about it before.

Can we call it something other then Double Team though? Double Team is a weak little move. Counter sounds so much cooler. And Instead of it being a generic counter, he could take the hit then double it.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Also, unless we get a confirmation tomorrow, does this mean there won't be a Tropical Freeze direct like people are counting on?

I don't get why people are complaining, There's new information in the picture and it looks dope.

Marth has his Brawl shield breaker and Lucario's double team looks sick. Whether or not it functions the same is unknown so we'll have to wait and see. W also now know that all of Marth's specials are the same.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Also, unless we get a confirmation tomorrow, does this mean there won't be a Tropical Freeze direct like people are counting on?
Directs are usually announced a little less than a day before they actually happen so if a Direct isn't announced within the next 10 hours or so, don't count on a Direct this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom