• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Twice has newcomers been revealed in a Direct, and at one time, that was a E3 Direct. ^^ I do expect they will all/most be shown in Directs, but please, don't talk as if that is confirmed. Since, it's not.

Not sure what I expdect for Today's pic, but Monday's are usually not that exciting, so hopefully, this one will be neater.
You mean 4 times in a row? PLUS Sonic? LOLOLOL that's 5/5 for directs. It's confirmed. And even Sakurai said it.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
You mean 4 times in a row? PLUS Sonic? LOLOLOL that's 5/5 for directs. It's confirmed. And even Sakurai said it.
... Newcomers. The only Newcomer reveals have been the E3 batch and Rosalina, in Directs. :/ You really don't have to be rude, you know. And I don't remember Sakurai saying Newcomers are Direct-exclusive.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
... Newcomers. The only Newcomer reveals have been the E3 batch and Rosalina, in Directs. :/ You really don't have to be rude, you know. And I don't remember Sakurai saying Newcomers are Direct-exclusive.
All new characters have been revealed through videos. Sakurai said each new comer will get their own personalize picture and a video. This is true for everyone but Sonic who did get his own video but not a picture. I'm not being rude at all, idk why you said that.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Edit: Please use a permanent link, as the daily pic link's image changes with each update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
More Lucario, how surprising

Edit: For future reference, the daily pic link's image changes with every update. Please use a permanent link to avoid confusing others.

D

Deleted member

All new characters have been revealed through videos. Sakurai said each new comer will get their own personalize picture and a video. This is true for everyone but Sonic who did get his own video but not a picture. I'm not being rude at all, idk why you said that.
All Newcomers getting a video =/= all Newcomers being Direct exclusive.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Lol yeah I was like wtf rude? No he wasn't

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
It's a picture of Lucario using double team on Marth on the boxing stage.

Edit: Please use a permanent link. The daily pic link's image changes with each update, and shouldn't really be used.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Through Videos, yes. A Direct isn't a MUST to show a video. And that 'LOLOLOL' sounded pretty rude to me. Plus, I never said they would be revealed outside of Directs, nothing has confirmed that they won't, so yeah, whatever.

EDIT: Ha, I knew they would show Another of his Specials This week~ Love those Eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom