• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Getting Diddy will/would be cool, but Idk, a DK stage would probably excite me just as much if not more. Unless Diddy is in some way significantly different.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Getting Diddy will/would be cool, but Idk, a DK stage would probably excite me just as much if not more. Unless Diddy is in some way significantly different.
I really want the sunset silhouette stage. I've gotten Mario Galaxy and a beautiful Kid Icarus stage on both systems. All I need is that.

Dairz

Smash Ace
We could get something like x and y's release though -_-
*picture of DK with Cranky's cane behind him*

"We have absolutely nothing to reveal today regarding Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze, really!"

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
We could get something like x and y's release though -_-
Pokemon is a very specific case though. Who knows the reasoning, but Game Freak/Pokemon Company actually has the power to tell Sakurai what to do regarding Pokemon characters and reveals, that's not really the case with the rest of the cast.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pokemon is a very specific case though. Who knows the reasoning, but Game Freak/Pokemon Company actually has the power to tell Sakurai what to do regarding Pokemon characters and reveals, that's not really the case with the rest of the cast.
This is Sakurai.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
MisterVideoGaming vs. Protem!

Who shall win the bet? Mister says the next pic will have a tree! Protem says it won't!
The stakes are really low. I mean, changing profile pics for a week? high!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
MisterVideoGaming vs. Protem!

Who shall win the bet? Mister says the next pic will have a tree! Protem says it won't!
The stakes are really low. I mean, changing profile pics for a week? high!
If I do lose...
I'LL WILL BE THE BEST DUCK YOU'LL EVER SEE!

Dairz

Smash Ace
Oh boy, the 3 hour away mark.

Okay, I think the pic will be on the Smashville stage... with Lucario, Villager, and Luigi... standing on the floating platform.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
These days, whenever we get a lacklustre picture, it's followed up by a good picture. Unless we get uninspiring picture today and tomorrow - then we know something big (well, Diddy is a lightweight) is coming.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Does anyone have access to the japanese miiverse? It is probably updated there first before other countries get the pic. but whats an extra 2 minutes anyways?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Does anyone have access to the japanese miiverse? It is probably updated there first before other countries get the pic. but whats an extra 2 minutes anyways?
If you click on who English Sakurai is following there is a link to Japanese Sakurai and the Japanese updates.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
If you click on who English Sakurai is following there is a link to Japanese Sakurai and the Japanese updates.
Thanks! Has anyone looked to see if it updates a lot earlier compared to the rest of us?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom